Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,746 to 26,760 of 37357
-
05-25-19 16:16 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 29Lucy
Went to see Lucy recently; she is referenced on several posts. Had a very good time. She loves to kiss which is something I enjoy too so that was a pleasant surprise. Most things are on the menu but I didn't inquire about anal. The hotel is a little out of the way but she is worth the trip. Her head game is some of the best I have had and she really gets into it. I also like the fact that she doesn't post on the sites very often. She keeps her rates reasonable to attract regulars. She certainly has my attention. Stay Safe.
ILT.
-
05-25-19 11:25 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 236Lena.
I had the pleasure of seeing this lady and all I can say is.
WOW! What a great experience. She is 100% real and treated.
Me right.
Be Safe out there. Streetsmart1.
-
05-25-19 06:05 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 39More of the same.
I gave her a second chance. She hit me up on a text so this time I finally did get an address to the hotel. When I got there I was a few minutes late. Caught up in the traffic on 95 from the big accident just north of the chippenham. I called her got a room number. As I exited my car she called me back and gave me another room number. When I got to the door the curtains were pulled back and I could see no one was in that room. And she wouldn't answer me so I blocked her number I won't go through that again.
Originally Posted by LookingTreat
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 22:03 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 144Ignore my prior post. The question was meant for this post.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
Any contact info for Tina?
-
05-24-19 19:59 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 144Any links or contact info?
Originally Posted by Jim1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 08:27 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 86Any Info on This Provider
I am about to drive through you guys neck of the woods and wanted to know in anyone has any info on this provider. I would like to see if she's good to see while driving back to NVA.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...849/3478592702
-
05-24-19 06:05 #10606I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277MILF Tina
MILF Tina is back.
Those who know her.
Go see her.
-
05-24-19 05:04 #10605Senior Member

Posts: 401MILF / mature
Will be in richmond in a few weeks looking for a hookup with a oolder women any of them members on here or any one know of one, utr would be great pm thanks in advance.
-
05-24-19 01:27 #10604Senior Member

Posts: 1084Misty
I see she's out of Henrico. If anyone has current digits, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
-
05-24-19 00:28 #10603Senior Member

Posts: 242See Post #94 on the Rip-Off thread. That girl will rip you off given the opportunity. So why take the chance? There are better and safer choices out there.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 00:21 #10602Senior Member

Posts: 123Elephant tattoo
Dreamed of her twice in the last two weeks. She looked exactly liked her pics, . 6 for her special. Everything covered.
-
05-23-19 23:12 #10601Senior Member

Posts: 51Visiting Richmond
Will be in the area in a couple weeks. Looking for a budget provider in a location safe to be seen in a company car. Any race or age as long as they are clean. Please PM any contact info and if you can't do that give them my user name so they can contact me.
Thanks!!
-
05-23-19 22:47 #10600Senior Member

Posts: 1774Definitely but.
She and her bf have pulled lots of rip-offs but I've seen her 3 x w / o issue; the key is to control the location. Don't go to her room (or any spot she suggests) and you should be fine.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 22:01 #10599Senior Member

Posts: 56Not Blue
I actually texted with this chick a few days ago. She sent me some other pics that were quite different than these. Much heavier and rough in the face.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
Blue was hot. This chick. Not even close.
-
05-23-19 20:52 #10598Senior Member

Posts: 28Jackie.
Could you be more specific?
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






