Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,866 to 26,880 of 60954
-
05-24-19 08:34 #34089Senior Member

Posts: 297BTW Young's
Summer is a friend of Happy and is a great massage therapist but you won't leave as happy as you would with Happy.
Originally Posted by Jayb2003
[View Original Post]
BTW, looks like Young's is gone. No sign up this morning; no sign of life at all.
Anybody know what's up?
Holler in a pm if talent surfaces elsewhere. I'm profoundly sad.
-
05-24-19 08:17 #34088Senior Member

Posts: 259I went a couple of years ago. Is this the Filipino who talks your ears off? I got nothing from her. I guessing you have to a regular?
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 07:26 #34087Senior Member

Posts: 72CBJ at a CAMP.
Which one of these camp girls are willing to give a CBJ for 60 bucks in the gwinnett area? Full service is possible at elite on Pleasant Hill, for that much. But lisa acts like she doesn't like to suck a dick. . Any tips for any other place in the area? Sometimes you just want some head. LOL.
-
05-24-19 04:41 #34086Senior Member

Posts: 56Depends
I know of only a couple that are willing to do this but that's just in my circle. Most of the providers I know will massage Mexican with no tease or ending because tipping is a issue most of the time. They tip too little or offer the right price and stiff the girls at the end. Not worth the risk of taking compensation up front so they keep it legit.
Originally Posted by Leep12
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 00:51 #34085Senior Member

Posts: 245New Info to me
I'm mostly doing the SA thing these days, but wanted something quick so got in touch with my favorite provider at a CAMP I frequent in NW burbs today.
Good reliable session as usual. So we are talking at the end of the session and I asked her how business has been. She tells me "so-so" , said they raised the Min hourly rate from 50-to 60.00 so the Mexican clientele has dried up some.
Then she offers. The Mexicans would previously pay the 50 and 10.00 tip / they balk at the 60 plus 10.00 . Said they give them no real massage, just a 5-10 min tug job. She said they don't have much to spend blah blah. Seems like they sympathized with their immigrant status.
She had no reason to BS me. I was a bit surprised. Just curious if any of you had heard of this practice?
-
05-23-19 22:45 #34084Senior Member

Posts: 352I was actually going to say that she looked more South Asian than Chinese. I'm just not that great with Asian ethnicities.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 21:45 #34083Banned Member

Posts: 13634Crystal Massage
Can you provide some details on Crystal either here or via PM?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 21:33 #34082Regular Member

Posts: 11Jenny maybe
Does anyone recognize this girl from Adore? I can't remember her name and lost track.
-
05-23-19 20:55 #34081Banned Member

Posts: 13634Probably would be best to state exactly what you want. Maybe some will share a hidden gem that meets your specifications.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:27 #34080Senior Member

Posts: 4061Something different
Although I have my go to spot, I'm thinking of a new or previous place to hit up tomorrow since I'll have extra time and cash on my hands. Almost went to Min Hua today for a 4 hand (wow am I that out of the loop?) but Asa Akira on Pornhub beat me (no pun intended) to it. Any suggestions would help. I'm down for young, old, 4 hands, or even an indy. Hell I'll even do a KAMP (nude HJ; BTW if you do suggest a KAMP, nothing downtown / Buckhead please as I'm not trying to put a second mortgage on my house LOL). You can tell me here or via PM. Thanks everyone.
-
05-23-19 20:18 #34079Senior Member

Posts: 4061It's cleared now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 19:27 #34078Banned Member

Posts: 13634Maybe we're talking about two different girls? I don't recall telling you the name of the KAMP.
Originally Posted by ElvisLives
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:22 #34077Senior Member

Posts: 201Hottie
I agree with you. But I gave in and way overpaid for standard happiness. Was it worth it. Well I am not totally angry even though she shorted me on the hour. Big time and there were lots of interruptions, but. Dang I kind of feel it was still worth it. I should of negotiated better. Sigh. But I fear I might do it again anyway!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 14:21 #34076Banned Member

Posts: 13634How about clearing your Inbox.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 12:07 #34075Senior Member

Posts: 176Crystal Massage
Under new management. Check it out. You'll be Happy you did 👍.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





