Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 61385
-
05-23-19 18:08 #39395Senior Member

Posts: 812[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-23-19 14:37 #39394Senior Member

Posts: 29Kandii
Would love to meet up with her. What area is she in? Would love her #.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 13:44 #39393Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm definitely interested
Contact me at your earliest convenience.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 13:13 #39392Senior Member

Posts: 694Newbies
Why do that always want to trade they will get alot further on this forum by sharing just my opinion.
I think it's because they see lots of Senior Members posting the same thing.
A2
-
05-23-19 09:48 #39391Senior Member

Posts: 476Big Booty Hoes
If any ones pleasure is big booty women. I have one in the Reisterstown area that's not a scab and a straight head monster! Willing to trade she goes by Nikki. A little older but we'll worth it. Puts in work! I'm not new to this, had to get a new account on here because old emails had to be deleted. Inbox me if interested in trading. Peace.
-
05-23-19 05:07 #39390Senior Member

Posts: 299Same boat
Join the club. It took me 2 weeks to find a SW. I finally found one Tuesday morning around 3 am. There were like 5 girls out but most of them had a dude hanging around and I've heard stories about the guys taking down your licence plate # and getting your info and blackmailing you so I didn't even attempt to stop. That might not be the case here but it happened to a bunch of guys in SC so I didn't risk it. Good luck man.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 03:49 #39389Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii asked me to let everyone know that she needs rent money so is looking for some company. If you have her number give her a call.
-
05-23-19 03:06 #39388Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nichole
Ran into Redhead Nichole tonight. Always a pleasure. Went to the room on Farrow. Standard tuition as always. Slow deep BBBJ. Flipped her to MISH and filled her up. She is hard to catch up with but still around near the circle.
Phyuck!
-
05-22-19 22:53 #39387Senior Member

Posts: 511Meishka
I've seen her a few times last year. I had to cut her off, she wants to get paid and not put in the work. She just got back a few months ago from a long vacation.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 22:48 #39386Senior Member

Posts: 280Amy at the Circle
I picked up a girl at the circle around Mothers Day who said that her name was Amy but not sure if it was the same girl as the one you described because my Amy had a little extra weight on her in my opinion. I don't believe squat that these girls tell me but I did not see needle marks (claims that she snorts and is afraid of needles and claims that she plans her time at the circle around guys' work schedules (AM, lunch, PM). Went to a notel. The BJ to start was good and the pussy went from dry to super wet in no time. Overall the service was good.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 22:28 #39385Senior Member

Posts: 647Bp-sw
Well, seems like most of you gents on here are having better luck than me catching these SW's of all shapes, sizes, and varieties. To be fair I don't normally go looking for them but the few times that I ventured into the Brooklyn Park area the only thing I saw was that transvestite dude!. The one with the blonde wig, red lipstick, short skirt, thong, stockings, heels, etc. He normally roams up and down rt. 2 near the fire department area. SMH. So, when is the best time to find them?. Certain days?. Certain hours?. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
-
05-22-19 20:14 #39384Senior Member

Posts: 45Clare
You're right, she did mention her brief stay there. A slew of failure to appears had caught up w her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:10 #39383Senior Member

Posts: 72Amanda from Morrell Park
Do you have a description of her? I met a cute spinner over there with fake boobs and tattoos last week. About 5'2 and skinny, maybe 105 lbs. Darkish hair. Black leggings. Pretty smile. No phone. Said she just started coming back out. I had never seen her before, but I couldn't remember if she said her name was Amanda or Amber. It wasn't that tiny Amber that has been reviewed here by others. I am pretty sure, she said her name was Amanda. Been looking for her and was wondering if it was her.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 15:31 #39382Senior Member

Posts: 394Meishka
Yes, I've been with her and I agree she's easy to be around, sweet fun disposition and visually appealing. My only problem with her is she's a street walker who wants escort prices, which depends on when you catch her and her particular needs at that time. I tell all of them what I want and what it's worth to me up front - Take it or leave it! Plus, you're the first person I've come across who actually spelled her name correctly. She's been around much longer than 2 months.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 14:40 #39381Senior Member

Posts: 271Amy
WSW blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, nice ass small frame. Met her at the circle on WW. Any intel? Didn't have time to smash and of course no phone.








Reply With Quote





