Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,866 to 26,880 of 59509
-
05-24-19 04:41 #32644Senior Member

Posts: 56Depends
I know of only a couple that are willing to do this but that's just in my circle. Most of the providers I know will massage Mexican with no tease or ending because tipping is a issue most of the time. They tip too little or offer the right price and stiff the girls at the end. Not worth the risk of taking compensation up front so they keep it legit.
Originally Posted by Leep12
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 00:51 #32643Senior Member

Posts: 245New Info to me
I'm mostly doing the SA thing these days, but wanted something quick so got in touch with my favorite provider at a CAMP I frequent in NW burbs today.
Good reliable session as usual. So we are talking at the end of the session and I asked her how business has been. She tells me "so-so" , said they raised the Min hourly rate from 50-to 60.00 so the Mexican clientele has dried up some.
Then she offers. The Mexicans would previously pay the 50 and 10.00 tip / they balk at the 60 plus 10.00 . Said they give them no real massage, just a 5-10 min tug job. She said they don't have much to spend blah blah. Seems like they sympathized with their immigrant status.
She had no reason to BS me. I was a bit surprised. Just curious if any of you had heard of this practice?
-
05-23-19 22:45 #32642Senior Member

Posts: 351I was actually going to say that she looked more South Asian than Chinese. I'm just not that great with Asian ethnicities.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 21:45 #32641Banned Member

Posts: 13634Crystal Massage
Can you provide some details on Crystal either here or via PM?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 21:33 #32640Regular Member

Posts: 11Jenny maybe
Does anyone recognize this girl from Adore? I can't remember her name and lost track.
-
05-23-19 20:55 #32639Banned Member

Posts: 13634Probably would be best to state exactly what you want. Maybe some will share a hidden gem that meets your specifications.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:27 #32638Senior Member

Posts: 4061Something different
Although I have my go to spot, I'm thinking of a new or previous place to hit up tomorrow since I'll have extra time and cash on my hands. Almost went to Min Hua today for a 4 hand (wow am I that out of the loop?) but Asa Akira on Pornhub beat me (no pun intended) to it. Any suggestions would help. I'm down for young, old, 4 hands, or even an indy. Hell I'll even do a KAMP (nude HJ; BTW if you do suggest a KAMP, nothing downtown / Buckhead please as I'm not trying to put a second mortgage on my house LOL). You can tell me here or via PM. Thanks everyone.
-
05-23-19 20:18 #32637Senior Member

Posts: 4061It's cleared now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 19:27 #32636Banned Member

Posts: 13634Maybe we're talking about two different girls? I don't recall telling you the name of the KAMP.
Originally Posted by ElvisLives
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:22 #32635Senior Member

Posts: 201Hottie
I agree with you. But I gave in and way overpaid for standard happiness. Was it worth it. Well I am not totally angry even though she shorted me on the hour. Big time and there were lots of interruptions, but. Dang I kind of feel it was still worth it. I should of negotiated better. Sigh. But I fear I might do it again anyway!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 14:21 #32634Banned Member

Posts: 13634How about clearing your Inbox.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 12:07 #32633Senior Member

Posts: 176Crystal Massage
Under new management. Check it out. You'll be Happy you did 👍.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 00:32 #32632Banned Member

Posts: 13634You're right. I misread the total amount the first time.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:19 #32631Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hottie Mexican at a KAMP.
Went to a KAMP and found a nice, hottie Mexican. She's 27, about 5'6", has long hair and one of the most gorgeous asses ever to grace a woman. The view from behind was fantastic and standard rates applied.
PM me if you want the name of the KAMP.
-
05-22-19 07:19 #32630Senior Member

Posts: 281Royal
Sorry if I was not clear. I gave them $20 to split. Certainly more than some would tipped bit nothing crazy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





