Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10376

    Same Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Texted Summer, got a quick text back. Quickly gave the address. Easy to find private apartment close to 436 a few miles north the airport. Easy parking. Nice young blonde, almost BBW, met me at her door. Quick massage, and on to the main event, took top off has see Cup size natural breast. She sat between my legs and gave a wonderful BBBJCIMWS, cleaned up and on my way. Not GFE, average looks, but very friendly. Best to go with the quick head relief and skip the massage. Best to ask her about rates.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8102&cityid=98
    Is this Summer the 19 yo BBW used to post here a year or 2 ago and then disappeared? She was complete GFE and a real sweetheart.

  2. #10375

    Orlando Gold standard

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioCoins  [View Original Post]
    JerseyGirl,

    Thanks to my buddy Paige I finally got to dream about the famous Jersey Girl. I know she has an established reputation and lots of good things have already been said. She made me feel comfortable right away. Her mic skills are insane. Smooth, paced, hands always engaged somewhere in some way (no funny stuff not into that personally, not judging) Lessons should be given by her. Sometimes in my dreams I like to get to the edge a few times for the build up but there was no hold back. Before I knew it I was left breathless. All I could say was Wow Wow Wow after the launch.

    Excused herself to cleanup and returned with clean warm washcloth to clean me up as she chatted with me for the rest of my time.

    Professionalism folks. It keeps them coming back.

    And loved her accent.

    Thats three out of three Wows on my WOW Rating fellas.

    Will definitely repeat whenever I am in town.
    Jersey has been the best since day one! This new wave of providers could stand to take Jersey lessons!

  3. #10374

    Holli

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Holli recently and I notice immediately how attracted she was and a shit talker, who will hustle you if you allow it. I actually think she believe some of that B. S. She is spewing. For all the spinner lovers out there, she is not for you. The thick and BBW lovers she is right up your alley with that BIG juicy ass of hers. If she doesn't watch it, she is 2 cheeseburgers away from being a fatty. LOL.

    DFK, BBBJ and 2 cups were on the menu. First nut finish in miss, second nut k-9, had to hit it from behind so I could grab that Big ass and do some ground and pound. Will repeat.
    That lovely ass sure looks like it can take a fucking though.

  4. #10373

    HolliLynn

    Met up with Holli recently and I notice immediately how attracted she was and a shit talker, who will hustle you if you allow it. I actually think she believe some of that B. S. She is spewing. For all the spinner lovers out there, she is not for you. The thick and BBW lovers she is right up your alley with that BIG juicy ass of hers. If she doesn't watch it, she is 2 cheeseburgers away from being a fatty. LOL.

    DFK, BBBJ and 2 cups were on the menu. First nut finish in miss, second nut k-9, had to hit it from behind so I could grab that Big ass and do some ground and pound. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9b5dbe9f7e512b2979ce61b50b0fc57565b295ab-1S_1280_51853230994019.jpg‎   27d873714ea7ab91f019034da1a06acea35aaefd-1S_1280_51930144526593.jpg‎  

  5. #10372

    Avalon Avalon Avalon

    It has been a while since I saw Avalon, quite frankly I'm a little vanilla for her. I did have a tremendous time with her before and was talking to another provider about her so I thought I would make contact. Email led to phone number, texts led to appointment. I showed up at her very nice incall near the attractions. Walked in the open door and there she was in all her glory. She is so comfortable in her skin and with sex. I did not have an agenda, and her donation is well outside my comfort level, so I thought I would just let her guide the session. She asked me what I wanted to do and I said I was open. She said lets go for two! I normally don't have much success in this area, and with the other providers, there is only one or two that it has worked with. So we made out like kids fondled each other, took turns BBBJ and DATY until she started BBBJ like it was the last one she would ever have in her mouth. I switched to DATY so as not to finish too soon, it was 10 minutes in. She began to really enjoy this or so she acted, until it was obvious she was not acting. I responded by doing my best to give her an O, which she said she did. She pulled me up onto the bed to return the favor. After #1, she asked if I wanted a massage. I had about 40 minutes left so I said sure. It was a wonderful massage and conversation. With not much time left on the clock she said lets go back into the bedroom. She covered up and slobbered on JR until he came to attention. We went at it CG, K9, Mish and movements in between but JR was not staying to strong. She on cue went down to satisfy me. It was like a scene from a movie. Finish on her tongue with her staring up at me begging for it. Time was up and she said your still hard. Long story short so much more fun was had, I overstayed by alot and she coaxed 3 out of me. I am still amazed. I am looking forward to her return. DFK, DATY, FIV, BS, Massage, CG, K9, Mish, FF, hat trick. $$$

  6. #10371

    Thankx

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for Asian Bee. I have been in need of a massage for a while so I contacted her. The reply was prompt but her donation rates were different in her text that they were on her ad. I politely brought this up and we agreed on a duration, time, and place. I get to the parking lot of an apartment incall in Casselberry. I text that I have arrived just in case she was ready early. No answer but no big deal since I was early. The agreed upon time arrives and I text that I am in the parking lot again. Five minutes go by with no reply. I repeat and wait until 20 minutes past time and I tried to call with no answer. Being ghosted is part of the hobby but it still sucks when you have limited opportunities. Has anyone else seen her successfully?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7296&cityid=98
    Great post brother thankx for the heads up was just in contact with her and stop when I read this. It happens no need to get mad and trip just keep going with your day an find the next lovely hole to spend time with.

  7. #10370
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thanks Love 💋

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioCoins  [View Original Post]
    JerseyGirl,

    Thanks to my buddy Paige I finally got to dream about the famous Jersey Girl. I know she has an established reputation and lots of good things have already been said. She made me feel comfortable right away. Her mic skills are insane. Smooth, paced, hands always engaged somewhere in some way (no funny stuff not into that personally, not judging) Lessons should be given by her. Sometimes in my dreams I like to get to the edge a few times for the build up but there was no hold back. Before I knew it I was left breathless. All I could say was Wow Wow Wow after the launch.

    Excused herself to cleanup and returned with clean warm washcloth to clean me up as she chatted with me for the rest of my time.

    Professionalism folks. It keeps them coming back.

    And loved her accent.

    Thats three out of three Wows on my WOW Rating fellas.

    Will definitely repeat whenever I am in town.
    It was a pleasure meeting you sweetie. Thank you for your kind words. Can't wait to see you again.

    Jersey.

    XoXo 😘.

  8. #10369

    Jersey Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioCoins  [View Original Post]
    JerseyGirl,

    Thanks to my buddy Paige I finally got to dream about the famous Jersey Girl. I know she has an established reputation and lots of good things have already been said. She made me feel comfortable right away. Her mic skills are insane. Smooth, paced, hands always engaged somewhere in some way (no funny stuff not into that personally, not judging) Lessons should be given by her. Sometimes in my dreams I like to get to the edge a few times for the build up but there was no hold back. Before I knew it I was left breathless. All I could say was Wow Wow Wow after the launch.

    Excused herself to cleanup and returned with clean warm washcloth to clean me up as she chatted with me for the rest of my time.

    Professionalism folks. It keeps them coming back.

    And loved her accent.

    Thats three out of three Wows on my WOW Rating fellas.

    Will definitely repeat whenever I am in town.
    She speaks fluent Greek too.

  9. #10368

    Allie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #10367

    Walk bro - Octaviasky

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8082&cityid=98

    Saw this young lady recently for a hh visit. Pics are her but unfortunately for some odd reason I was just not really attracted to her up close in person. Definitely has more weight on her than I would prefer but is very down to earth with a good demeanour. I also bailed once I saw her but I was already there so I proceed with the session.

    Will not repeat gentlemen.
    So she's worse than she already is in the pics?? LMAO

  11. #10366

    I tried to TOFTT but got ghosted instead.

    I saw this ad for Asian Bee. I have been in need of a massage for a while so I contacted her. The reply was prompt but her donation rates were different in her text that they were on her ad. I politely brought this up and we agreed on a duration, time, and place. I get to the parking lot of an apartment incall in Casselberry. I text that I have arrived just in case she was ready early. No answer but no big deal since I was early. The agreed upon time arrives and I text that I am in the parking lot again. Five minutes go by with no reply. I repeat and wait until 20 minutes past time and I tried to call with no answer. Being ghosted is part of the hobby but it still sucks when you have limited opportunities. Has anyone else seen her successfully?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7296&cityid=98

  12. #10365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Allie Cutie, still a rock star

    I just got back from the latest tour and have a few days at home so I called my favorite, Allie Cutie. Absolutely a smart, nice and beautiful young lady. Turns out she has changed her business model a bit, now seeing guys at hotels near the airport. Apparently, a combination of some moron showing up at her home uninvited (while she had family) and a nosey neighbor, had her make the change. Frankly, I prefer it. She was entertaining at an all suite luxury hotel near the airport. When I arrived, the door was ajar and she was waiting in the king size bed wearing a sexy black nightie. I left my clothes in the living room and jumped in under the sheets. Her nightie was off in a flash as we made out like teenagers followed by her signature DT BBBJ with eye contact (love those baby blue bedroom eyes). On with a cover, she mounted up ride-'them cowboy, finished dropping a two week load in mish which she enjoyed as much as me. We spent some time catching up, the girl is great at conversation. I then offered to take her to lunch at High Tide Harry's. She had crab legs and I did a shrimp basket.

    Allie is a rock star. I know there are some guys she has turned away because they can't pass the screening. I appreciate her having high standards. You guys need to up your game. She is definitely worth it.

    C3

  13. #10364

    Octavia Skyy Review

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8082&cityid=98

    Saw this young lady recently for a hh visit. Pics are her but unfortunately for some odd reason I was just not really attracted to her up close in person. Definitely has more weight on her than I would prefer but is very down to earth with a good demeanour. I also bailed once I saw her but I was already there so I proceed with the session.

    Will not repeat gentlemen.

  14. #10363

    And what a fun duo it was!

    So happy you loved my toy box. We loved every minute! Looking forward to the next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanYngpssy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Wow, and WOW. I won't be able to say enough about my time spent with Allie and her friend early this morning. I told her I wanted to explore and have new experiences and they did not disappoint. Now, I consider my experiences up until today to be very vanilla; Allie and her plus one showed me a whole new meaning for the word pleasure. Hot and Cold Contrast, Pain, Softness, Restraint, and Sensory Deprivation were just the beginning for my new found hobby. I cannot wait to see them both again. They both listened to my requests and they delivered on every account. We didn't even come close to enjoying everything in her box of toys, and their suggestions for future visits will keep me coming back for more. Thanks for the absolutely fantastic experience ladies!

  15. #10362

    JerseyGirl

    JerseyGirl,

    Thanks to my buddy Paige I finally got to dream about the famous Jersey Girl. I know she has an established reputation and lots of good things have already been said. She made me feel comfortable right away. Her mic skills are insane. Smooth, paced, hands always engaged somewhere in some way (no funny stuff not into that personally, not judging) Lessons should be given by her. Sometimes in my dreams I like to get to the edge a few times for the build up but there was no hold back. Before I knew it I was left breathless. All I could say was Wow Wow Wow after the launch.

    Excused herself to cleanup and returned with clean warm washcloth to clean me up as she chatted with me for the rest of my time.

    Professionalism folks. It keeps them coming back.

    And loved her accent.

    Thats three out of three Wows on my WOW Rating fellas.

    Will definitely repeat whenever I am in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape