Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 6982
-
05-22-19 17:42 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 121Robokatt
She blew up my phone when I asked for a simple confirmation pic. Saying I had stressed her out. What a joke, this generation can take a selfie and send it in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Another red flag is when they want to arrange to meet you, give you their number, and they have never even viewed your profile on SA. Some of the sbs are so lazy they only message back and forth to what is in their inbox, don't even really use the site.
-
05-22-19 17:13 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 121Intoyourwild
Good luck, she wanted 600 and was damn insulting to my over generosity. Based on what she wrote me and her profile, she strikes me as desperate and unstable. She is the kind I block and would not see her for free.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 19:45 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 5229I started writing to this one a few days ago. She knows she is "fresh meat" on SA. I am working on her and it looks promising. Will report back later, perhaps within a week.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-21-19 15:30 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 483She looks familiar. I think she used the name kstarr also. Never met with her, the urgency of meeting asap rubbed me the wrong way.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 00:39 #1458Banned Member

Posts: 729Why bother to even give her gas money? If someone tries to rip me off like that, I would have came up with an excuse to get her out of the truck and just drive off.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 22:04 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 5229Just wrote to her to see what she says.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Her profile has a no bs attitude which other should follow.
She does say she'll try anything once, assuming a Mediterranean excursion, maybe more. Perhaps, PSE, we'll see.
BMD.
-
05-19-19 20:40 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes, she has a few reviews in this forum. All of them bad. I tried meeting up with her once a couple years ago but I guess I lucked out since she never showed for our date.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 16:41 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 1041Intoyourwild
She's smoking some insane shit. She wants 800 per meet. Told her to drop my number.
But the girl does have a nice ass tho.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5f18c...1-03099dd65c58
-
05-17-19 19:34 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 856Cash and dash
Yup that's her, have there been other reviews?
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 16:52 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 36Thats RoboKatt
She used the username RoboKatt. She tried doing it to me but something felt off.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
We met at a no-tel. I wanted her to get a room so she went in to the lobby and came back asking me for $137.98 for the room.
1. since when does a notel cost that much?
2. since when does the price end with 98 cents unless its on clearance at home depot?
3. she was shaking scared when she got into my truck!
4. then she asked for less money to get the room!
I gave her gas money to leave. See my earlier post .
-
05-17-19 06:44 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 660She looks familiar. Isn't this the same skank who lives in New Britain? The last four digits of her number are 4137.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 02:00 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 856Thief
https://www.seeking.com/member/629e8...8-8adc4cabccc9
Pulled a cash and dash on me.
-
05-11-19 18:05 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 5229Yeah and in her newer pics, she's not looking so prime time. She racking up the mileage. Ads state age as 25/26; SA, 22.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Plenty of others on SA better, and almost free.
BMD.
-
05-11-19 16:56 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nice homework. At least the booty was decent looking. But yeah, 200-300 gets you hot young coeds any day.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 13:07 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 5229SA allyoursbabyyy
This one has been around since last summer. She not always logged in so she doesn't get to her messages in a timely manner.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b37d3...9-992ce1ca5d7d
Allyoursbabyyy.
22 Women Hartford, Connecticut, United States.
I finally caught up to her and setup a date by text.
Once I had the number, it was homework time.
She's really in Springfield with hooker ads all over so I cancelled. Also, some ads were for 200 but on sa, she wanted 300 outcall, not surprised by that.
Ad links,
MassachusettsSpringfieldFionaa - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fionaa-e...ngfield-429387#erotic.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/413-517-5623-10329646/
As typical on SA.... Next!
lol
BMD.









Reply With Quote






