Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 428 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6417
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #72
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    So who offers BB within the Asian providers right now? It's been a while since I dove into it again and I just don't know any.

    More LOL.

  2. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Ivy was with M in LA and she was here in OC before under a different name too. She's back as Jennifer with princess. Garden on hx if you're interested.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-esco...angeles-428223
    Also used the name Gyuri: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gyuri-es...geles-173389-3.

  3. #70

    Ivy / jennifer

    Ivy was with M in LA and she was here in OC before under a different name too. She's back as Jennifer with princess. Garden on hx if you're interested.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-esco...angeles-428223

  4. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanDoe  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody send me her digits? I am out of hx points and lost her number.
    Can I have her number as well? For some reason she blocked my messages on hx lmao. I had no network is the reason, I'm guessing. But I have a network now!

  5. #68

    CuteHannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    She excludes it in her menu but seems like she's open to it in person. Saw her in January and she sent the same menu sans BBFS. During the session, I was on top while we were P2 Ping. I moved lower so my bare tip was rubbing against her labia, and she laid back and relaxed her body, pretty much inviting me in. I had gotten a slight fishy odor earlier when attempting to daty, so I used the big head and requested the cover first. Don't know if she's changed, but other reports around that time also suggested easy BBFS.
    Can anybody send me her digits? I am out of hx points and lost her number.

  6. #67

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    The pics for Sasha at AllstarAsia look like Zenia from another agency. If true, she provides BBFS w / cip.
    I tried Sasha and asked for bb, but was politely denied. I tried her specifically for the BBFS, and given that it was not on the menu it is not a repeat situation for me. Maybe she stopped offering it when she moved from kupcake to ca-kdolls.

  7. #66

    Sasha at AllstarAsia

    The pics for Sasha at AllstarAsia look like Zenia from another agency. If true, she provides BBFS w / cip.

  8. #65

    Intel on bb

    There have been some new talent. Has anyone got any new intel on bb with them? You can pm and we can trade if don't want to post here.

  9. #64

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Scribwal  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Angie yet? What's the verdict?
    The booker said she left on Tuesday. I guess she wasn't busy enough.

  10. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?
    She excludes it in her menu but seems like she's open to it in person. Saw her in January and she sent the same menu sans BBFS. During the session, I was on top while we were P2 Ping. I moved lower so my bare tip was rubbing against her labia, and she laid back and relaxed her body, pretty much inviting me in. I had gotten a slight fishy odor earlier when attempting to daty, so I used the big head and requested the cover first. Don't know if she's changed, but other reports around that time also suggested easy BBFS.

  11. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    Any one see Angie yet? What's the verdict?

  12. #61

    Cute Hannah HX

    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteHannah

  13. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    She was on hourlydreams and when her name was up on there site it had pse next to it. Which is code for bb action.

  14. #59

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen any of these two from K-Girl Friend? I do recall seeing something about Angie being a BBFS girl. I am somehow confident that Angie is from Northern CA for sure.
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074

  15. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey KimChi, Sounds like you want a TS. Here you go. https://www.tsescorts.com/california...hemale-escorts.
    Please don't share your favorite site here. No one is interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape