Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 979 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1653

    Leah, Melannie Round 2 Much better location but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...44678/favorite 727-768-5597.

    Ok I have had my eye on this one for quite some time but never pursued as couldn't find much info on her. Well tonight I was working late as hell and wanted some relief so for the heck of it pulled up LC and saw her ad.

    Pretty good communication and was available with short notice so I hit her up and headed on over. She is staying (apparently living in) well lets just say its not the Marriot LOL on Gandy BlvD. Actually an odd motel with probably 15 rooms all on one side and parking for about 2/3 of them. I blew right by it and had to turn and come back around as it comes up fast so if you go anywhere near rush hour pay attention or lube your ass for a 30 min turnaround.

    Typical budget hotel, fairly quiet accept at one point the "neighbors" were outside yelling and making noise. There were a few other oddities but not posting those up, can pm if interested.

    A few observations, one is she is tall, says 5'9 in her ad but she appears taller than that. She also looks like her pics in the ad but then again doesn't. Hard to explain (perhaps cause it was pretty dark int eh room) but she is cute and seems like a genuinely sweet girl with a pleasing attitude. The kind that makes you wonder how they got in the life. Her teeth are a little rough like so many in the hobby. Some dude said she was a methhead but it didn't appear like that to me.

    Anyways, she provided a very good, well above average (she can DT) bbjcim for about 15 min or so. Oddly I am not sure what she did with the load, maybe swallowed it or spit when I wasn't looking. First time I saw a girl and it wasn't obvious LOL.

    THE BAD. Esp for those with a SO. The room has the smell of a typical budget hotel (you will carry it out of there) and she is a smoker and I definitely could smell it on me when I left so if your one of those dudes, prepare to get your shit clean afterwards or prepare for the wrath of the women at home that pushed you into the hobbly lmao.

    Misc. I never do FS (despise condoms) so cannot comment on that other than her body appears to be a little heavier than in the pics and she is probably an A-Cup at best so fellow breast lovers, won't; be any play on that field.

    Overall I was very pleased with the visit and will definitely see her again (great bbj and is convenient ie took me like 5 min to get there). She ask 80 QV / 120 HH and I forget on the HR but she was ok with what I had.

    *usual disclaimer review is null and void if I get the burn. But its not expected LOL.
    So, tonight was working late and needed some stress relief. Wasn't going to get home in time to hit up my local and have wanted to try her again. Hit her up with a txt and she was staying a few miles away. I get the impression she is mostly always available even if not posting (new no BTW in recent ads ends with 3481). Set up on short notice and headed over to a very nice condo off 58th street. I have no idea who's it is but she isn't living there. Aways, place was quite and nobody around. Headed into a bedroom and she delivered a fantastic dtbbjcim. This girl has natural skills, a velvet mouth and a pleasing attitude. Probably a spitter as she left the room after I was drained. Love it when they work it to the last drop. BJ a solid 9 and would hit a 10 if did a DT swallow. If you haven't seen her before or have and didn't care for the location and want a top notch bbjcim, nows your chance. Nice soft ass on her too. Now the but.

    This one is heavy on the needle. I have never seen so many marks on a person, I mean everywhere even on the area above the kitty. Should have never closed down the pill mills (much safer and healthier for those who are addicted, but that's a whole different issue.). Offered up BBFS without a mention and while the kitty looked nice, to dangerous for me. Finally not sure what her situation is but an older guy (probably in his 60's) was parked down a few rows form the condo and she got in the car with him and left. Not sure what to make of that one.

    Sweet girl, accommodating, pretty and fantastic bbjcim with the above caviots sums it up.

  2. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Oral skills are horrible. Complains. Doesn't allow for a lot of touching. I've given her the 3 strike rule and I have not seen since she K'd herself from my list.

    She does not get into it, no GFE, BBBJ is weak and will only go for about 4 or 5 minutes in Mish before complaining.

    There are much better out there.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.
    Totally agree. Same experiences. I tried her 3 times in the past. The last straw for me is when she ghosted me twice when I drive to her place. Never again.

  3. #1651

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. This one has been reported for years ripping people off. Even if she's not now. Why would we support some one that's been ripping guys like us off? I would flag her everywhere I could if she ripped me off.
    I am fairly new to the area, and I didn't have an issue with her. She never asked for the $ up front, was very nice, and accomodating. Maybe next time I would be ripped off. Good to know she has that reputation.

  4. #1650

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this one last night after work. Easy going, cute body, nice naturals, and accomodating. BBBJ, CFS, FIV all available. Asked for. 8 for a car date, and I said anything I want for. 6 and we have a deal. Doesn't have a room yet so outcall, or car date. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/33385694/727.
    I have to agree. This one has been reported for years ripping people off. Even if she's not now. Why would we support some one that's been ripping guys like us off? I would flag her everywhere I could if she ripped me off.

  5. #1649

    Angie. Kimmy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daf918  [View Original Post]
    I got a text over the weekend from Angie, young 20 or so Cuban that used to post here. I saw her once and she was hot but not really affectionate at all. I remember othes reporting that she was the worst BJ ever but it seems like others have reported that they had a good time. I'm tempted but wondered if anyone could give recent reports? Thanks.
    Oral skills are horrible. Complains. Doesn't allow for a lot of touching. I've given her the 3 strike rule and I have not seen since she K'd herself from my list.

    She does not get into it, no GFE, BBBJ is weak and will only go for about 4 or 5 minutes in Mish before complaining.

    There are much better out there.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  6. #1648

    Shocking of Kimmie / Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this one last night after work. Easy going, cute body, nice naturals, and accomodating. BBBJ, CFS, FIV all available. Asked for. 8 for a car date, and I said anything I want for. 6 and we have a deal. Doesn't have a room yet so outcall, or car date. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/33385694/727.
    She must be freshly back from her recent stint with uncle LEO. She has been ripping people off for years!

  7. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing. Dr. Hoover does NOT swallow. Who'd have thunk? Very average provider IMO. Nice woman and her pics are recent. No FIV which she never mentioned. Says she is GFE but you can tell she really doesn't want to kiss. Head game Ok but won't do "the boys" unless you are perfectly shaved, not mentioned before hand. Try for a QV but nothing more. Clock watcher subtle but she is watching carefully. Vaped during every pause in the session. Of course as we know YMMV.
    Most reports are unimpressive considering her brag. Also somewhat premium pricing.

  8. #1646

    Dr. Hoover

    Funny thing. Dr. Hoover does NOT swallow. Who'd have thunk? Very average provider IMO. Nice woman and her pics are recent. No FIV which she never mentioned. Says she is GFE but you can tell she really doesn't want to kiss. Head game Ok but won't do "the boys" unless you are perfectly shaved, not mentioned before hand. Try for a QV but nothing more. Clock watcher subtle but she is watching carefully. Vaped during every pause in the session. Of course as we know YMMV.

  9. #1645

    Haven't Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Lpmrhahn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33366154/

    Any word on this one? She's within walking distance of me, looks great, and her rates are good. Searched her # and according to other ads her name is Bella, but searching on here brings up about 5 Bella's that aren't her LOL.
    I did reach out via text. She appears legit by responses received. On my list to visit. She is roughly located between Clearwater and Largo.

  10. #1644

    Carmen Rip off in Clearwater.

    Just got ripped off by Carmen, this skunky junky listing her services. Her pics are at least 10 years old, hadn't showered in days and just grabbed and ran with my 100 Roses. You have been warned.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29103960/5066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0a9abf60076e814c030927e51f82731e_f.jpg‎   87016e3ae251f18158100dfecc158f83_f.jpg‎   33f86cb984236af685e224e5b33a38ef_f.jpg‎  

  11. #1643

    Filtering Listcrawler

    I am having the most success with searching by area code. Eliminates the gmail scams. And out of state area codes. Most of the ads are st pete, north to hudson. Lots of clearwater.

  12. #1642

    Kimmie

    Hooked up with this one last night after work. Easy going, cute body, nice naturals, and accomodating. BBBJ, CFS, FIV all available. Asked for. 8 for a car date, and I said anything I want for. 6 and we have a deal. Doesn't have a room yet so outcall, or car date. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/33385694/727.

  13. #1641

    Angie

    I got a text over the weekend from Angie, young 20 or so Cuban that used to post here. I saw her once and she was hot but not really affectionate at all. I remember othes reporting that she was the worst BJ ever but it seems like others have reported that they had a good time. I'm tempted but wondered if anyone could give recent reports? Thanks.

  14. #1640

    Bella in Seminole

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33366154/

    Any word on this one? She's within walking distance of me, looks great, and her rates are good. Searched her # and according to other ads her name is Bella, but searching on here brings up about 5 Bella's that aren't her LOL.

  15. #1639

    Astrid, quick fix

    Mates, the hobby is seriously degrading in quality the last few months, even over the last year. Too many of my favs are quickly not becoming my favs anymore (for various reasons). At least Astrid is still one of the last few good ones, easy to text and set something up. She is still at the Cactus, my advice would be to go during the day but in all honesty its seems like low traffic, very little going on, all the times I've gone. Astrid is looking better, her performance in the head game is still top notch and usually what I go for. Cute petit brunette, milfy, nice perky ass. Go see her if you're in the area, you can msg me if you have any questions, comments, concerns. Normally I would put up a pic and ad link but she hasn't been posting recently but still very active. Good luck and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape