Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,046 to 33,060 of 41318
-
05-22-19 17:13 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 1260Not Too Too Sure
But I think that's one of AlleyKat's dealers and most who's been around for a while would know what Alleys poison was.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
On one of our dates AK was feigning for some candy and had me drop her off at the apartments off Old StAug Rd and University after she had done one of her self choke jobs on me. I commented with "Oh, so Big J lives here, huh". Big J was her main supplier who I had a little confrontation with. Anyways, Alley replied that the apartment complex was where another another one of supplier lived and she was going to crash there for the night and do the Magic Carpet Ride. AK told me she provided also but she wanted top dollar for her services.
Nope.
-
05-22-19 17:12 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 2334Well, to refresh my memory I went to the old Backpage Reviews thread and found her previous reports. Search on "China" and then look for China Dollars. As I said before, best to keep moving on with this one.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 16:05 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 2334Ohh, she has come and gone regularly over the years. I cannot remember the name (s) she used in the past to assist in any search here. But she had mediocre reviews and I'm not sure anyone scheduled a second date. I seem to recall one fellow visited she came out of a ramshackle home in a west Arlington neighborhood and when he got to see her in daylight, kept on driving. Perhaps someone else here can add some more?
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 15:00 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 109New face
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/080786042100
I don't recognize do you fellow mongers?
-
05-22-19 11:17 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 109There's an AMP
Pretty solid AMP there. In terms of a good In call, not many options unless a traveling provider gets a room out there's. There is an option near Atlantic and Kernan / Hodges.
Originally Posted by Fpsfr
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:19 #8268Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Go on Pornhub and search for Lisa Love.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:09 #8267Regular Member

Posts: 18Lola scam.
She asks for money upfront and then replies that if you have a problem with paying 1/2 upfront then don't even reply to the text. Stay away.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 08:26 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 62Do you have a link or a way to search by chance?
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
Interested to see these videos.
-
05-22-19 00:59 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 443Lola is fake.
Already looked into and it seems fake. She has ads in Charlotte, Jax, Pensacola, and Ocal right now.
Originally Posted by JsphLock
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 23:51 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 61She is real. Everything covered though. She also has some videos on some popular free porn sites if you want to see her in action.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 23:17 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 683Amber
Sorry for late replies on this one. Been traveling. She was hot but pics are over a year old, all sites still use the same exact pics she used back then. I saw her about a year ago. She was 400 for an hour or maybe slightly more. Not a very good effort on her part. It has been about one year so things may be different now but overall. Looks 8, service 4, Price high. If she was cheaper now I would go back but you can get EROS for less. Would love to know if the price came back down if anyone sees her. Again sorry for the late reply.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 22:33 #8262Regular Member

Posts: 1Beach area
Long time viewer, first time poster. Any suggestions for local provider in the beaches area? Looking for a regular. Any tip would be appreciated.
-
05-21-19 21:58 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 217Lisa Love?
Any reports on her? http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/866674534587.
She seems real anyone have any experience with her?
-
05-21-19 21:57 #8260Banned Member

Posts: 102Love is in the air
Perhaps if you write her an epic poem in the tradition of the ancient Greeks she will marry you.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 18:33 #8259Regular Member

Posts: 14Nope she's real. I saw her a few months ago when she passed through town. Absolutely beautiful and reasonable. Hotel was nice and she is nice. Soft spoken with a mild Swedish accent. Lots of rules (no GFE) but I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





