Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 8287
-
05-24-19 18:24 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 26All of the above
Was out of town for a few years. She was pretty famous at Rick's though.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 17:45 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes she's there.
Carrington has been working at Kittens for at least the last 2 years. But sometimes she gets an itch, and goes back to Pandora's occasionally. Ricks? Where have you been? Prison? Married, divorced? Both? Just find it amusing that you used Ricks as your point of reference. That was like. 8-9 yrs ago?
Originally Posted by Marc2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 11:13 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 26Carrington from Rick's fame
Someone told me that Carrington who was at Rick's forever was at Kitten's last night. Anyone see her?
-
05-24-19 11:05 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 26Well put
24/7 without cover.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 22:11 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 52Hi
I meant white American.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 14:58 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 566I think it is Blair.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 02:35 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 371What the hell, Irish? No, I can't think of any offhand.
Originally Posted by Vip11
[View Original Post]
From your profile it looks like you ask random questions about strip clubs in cities across the nation.
It's interesting for how many clubs you've supposedly been to I don't see a single report about any dancer you've ever seen.
-
05-20-19 19:44 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 52Thank you
Thank you. Are there any Irish / American or of the likes dancers who give extras.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 19:34 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 566Personal Choice
I don't wear a cover before 7 or after 7.
Originally Posted by Srvfan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 14:26 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 371She looks white, maybe slightly off white. Evidently Brazilians have a pretty good color variance. Very good looking. Nice body.
Originally Posted by Vip11
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 19:41 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 379Summer
She's from Brazil.
Originally Posted by Vip11
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 21:56 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 52Hi
What race is Summer?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:20 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 1019Pandys
I had a great time with summer. Cfs.
-
05-15-19 06:40 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 444Not dark enough
HE is? No thanks it's never that dark.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 22:44 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 25Hot being super objective, at Pandora's I'd recommend Morgan and Nova. Candace, Harlow, Alexis, Celeste and London I find very attractive but have limited menus.
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




