Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 30808
-
05-21-19 23:36 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 107Review on Batty?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4370
Pretty much my cup of tea right here. The usual searches turned up nada. Anyone have any intel on this one?
-
05-21-19 21:14 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 67Look for Another: re Barbie Doll
By now I am sure many of you have seen the posting by Barbie Doll XOXO.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/737816413152
Well, save your money and look for another.
I had a visit with Barbie this evening after exchanging a few texts. However, once I arrived I heard nothing from her for about 20 min, apparently she had fell asleep. Let me say this, without a doubt she is the girl in the pictures. So, if it is all about looks for you, she is your girl because she is hot! However, she has too many rules and is just not into it. Everything is covered, no fingers in vag, careful where you touch, and only mish or dog.
Seriously, if it were not for her looks, it would have been one of my worse visits.
If you would like to learn more DM me.
-
05-21-19 20:59 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 118Mic check
The only one I know of that let me do this was renae mic check. She is a pleaser but is high volume as well.
Originally Posted by WinstonLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 20:48 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
To each their own, just can't think of a worst possible time or bigger waste of money than a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 16:33 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 32Donation.
Is it $$ an hour? Saw on the website it's $$ an hour.
http://www.therubycollection.com/gallery/alice-liu-31/
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 15:51 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 37Alley Kat
She looks like she's been around the block a few million times.
Originally Posted by WinstonLee
[View Original Post]
Like her menu but. Not sure I could pull the trigger.
-
05-21-19 15:21 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 90Haily options
Sorry for the delay in responding to your post, I don't get to Raleigh often and was catching up on the local forum when I found your post / question. I believe YMMV probably applies here, but Haily will provide Covered FS if she's comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her in some time but I know she has a regular job and a family, so her available time can be limited. She is a sweet girl with super boobs!
Thanks for asking your question & making me think about her again. I believe I will try to get back over to see her and her beautiful twins again!
DT.
-
05-21-19 14:52 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 214I'm a sucker for hot asian chicks? I do go to DC, Seattle, LA, Vegas occasionally for the Asian scene. Planning a trip to Thailand later this year.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Part of the reason I would see her again is convenience. She is here. I don't have to go anywhere. The other part is while the sex wasn't great, per se, I enjoyed it, she was just not into it. And when that that happens, I just make the most of it and treat her like a little toy of mine and just get my pleasure. She was willing to please and do anything I wanted. Just not "into" it. But she's incredibly intelligent, beyond the scope of anyone else I have seen around here, and I thoroughly enjoyed our thought provoking conversation after the fact.
-
05-21-19 13:52 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 114Throatfuck
I'm looking for a provider with zero fag reflex I can throatfuck to oblivion. Any providers out there that can take it balls deep? In my experience providers tend to exaggerate their oral skills quite a bit. I know Rose can get the job done but she rarely pics up the phone so that one is a no-go.
-
05-21-19 13:39 #4549Banned Member

Posts: 565[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
05-21-19 13:29 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 114She's legit
Alley Cat is legit. Pics are accurate. She stays in a trailer off of a dirt road in the country. All 3 holes available for use and you can cum anywhere you want. BBBJ was disappointing. It's a nice dream when I'm in that area but I wouldn't make a special trip for it.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 12:59 #4547I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Nice pussy. Let us know if you pound it.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 12:43 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucia on Eros
Saw Lucia's ad on eros and pulled the trigger. Setup was easy considering I hadn't used the agency before. Got to the location off capital and was surprised by how gorgeous she was. Looked way better than the pics. Performance was average you could tell she was fairly new but it didn't really matter for me because she was so hot. I initially tried to setup an hh but it was going to be $$. 4 so I just went with the full hour.
-
05-21-19 11:19 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 260Kelly Dior
Kelly has the best personality of any provider I've seen. If she knows you like something, she will do it so good you will wish you hadn't told her. One of my first.
Originally Posted by Degnr8
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 10:55 #4544Banned Member

Posts: 719Alley Cat
Anyone have anything on this lady? I've been talking to her. Want to TOFTT. She's out in the middle of nowhere.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...g/165637121441










Reply With Quote





