Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13864
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    The first link is now defunct. Anyone have a screen shot?

    The second link is to Lisa. I had a bad experience with her years ago. She did an undraped massage and then scolded me for getting aroused on the flip. Told me I was a pervert and went on about all the other perverts who called her for massage. But, that was probably 10 years ago, maybe things have changed.
    See post 15382 for the screen shot. Had the same experience with Lisa, kept me draped on the flip with blue balls. PM If things changed with her.

  2. #13863
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    What is SCS?
    St. Claire Shores.

  3. #13862
    Looks TGTBT, please TOFTT and report.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffRoadLvr  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this provider? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3041763.

    Thanks.

  4. #13861
    Saint Clair Shores.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    What is SCS?

  5. #13860

    Screenshots.

    Here's the screenshots for the first post, all three are in the original post. I didn't realize it, the first one is Terri Anne, she is fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    The first link is now defunct. Anyone have a screen shot?

    The second link is to Lisa. I had a bad experience with her years ago. She did an undraped massage and then scolded me for getting aroused on the flip. Told me I was a pervert and went on about all the other perverts who called her for massage. But, that was probably 10 years ago, maybe things have changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190520-122348_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190520-122829_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #13859
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    What is SCS?
    Saint Clair Shores. A city in Michigan.

  7. #13858

    Spring massage troy

    Been quite a while since I have been here. Anything new to report here?

  8. #13857

    Scs

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    What is SCS?
    Saint Clair Shores.

  9. #13856
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    What is SCS?
    St. Clair Shores.

  10. #13855

    Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by TWood  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if RoseAnne in SCS is still providing massages and what"s her menu like? PM if you like. I know she is a bigger gal and sometimes they are the best.
    What is SCS?

  11. #13854
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    The very first link, pretty much anything is available. Lots of fun!!
    The first link is now defunct. Anyone have a screen shot?

    The second link is to Lisa. I had a bad experience with her years ago. She did an undraped massage and then scolded me for getting aroused on the flip. Told me I was a pervert and went on about all the other perverts who called her for massage. But, that was probably 10 years ago, maybe things have changed.

  12. #13853

    Jessica on the east side

    Any intel on this provider? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3041763.

    Thanks.

  13. #13852
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    The first pic is Terri Anne. Good massage skills, actually trained. A bargain. I recall good reason to steer clear of the other two.
    The link no longer works, can someone provide her number? I tried to go thru her website and call number listed there but had but had no luck.

  14. #13851

    Any Intel on these CL providers

    The very first link, pretty much anything is available. Lots of fun!!

  15. #13850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Royalty Massage & Beauty Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by DangleMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok so that's the same place I was talking about earlier. I waited for the lady to arrive. Back in the CL days. She got out and I drove off. Looked average. Slightly below. Maybe the same person. Maybe not.
    Looks like a really dumpy building. No legit business could survive there. Anyway this is the name of the present place Royalty Massage & Beauty Bar. Looks like it might have been in Wayne or Westland not too long ago. Someone must know something. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape