Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 571 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3649

    Southbridge?

    I just realized I've never heard of or seen an AMP (or any MP) in Southbridge? Am I wrong? Why not?

  2. #3648

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    There is a thin, wiry Summer at Moody, yes.
    She have a scar in one of her cheeks (forgot which side) . It's been over a year since I last saw her. That time she had short hair right about the shoulders with highlighted hair tips.

  3. #3647

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    The cease and desist order sign been replaced with We are open. Did not see the usual NY leased plate car not sure who running but must have been license issue.
    Is it the same #? Or does anyone know the number? I always like to call ahead, even if it's 5 minutes to make sure a provider is available.

  4. #3646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    New Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Addy is in the 800's on main.
    Like I said I would, I checked out this spa. I just walked in, said hello and asked for a card. Older, granny type, not at all attractive to me so I took my card to be polite and left (tossed the card, as I have no intention of returning).

  5. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by Hygocoser  [View Original Post]
    Summer used to be on TREND, the house on broad st. Now That house I think is rented by a family. There was no summer at Anjun, the one on main st. The last time I heard about her, she was on moody st in Waltham
    There is a thin, wiry Summer at Moody, yes.

  6. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Where is it, I'll check it out.
    Its at 8xx Main.

  7. #3643

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Addy is in the 800's on main.
    FS? Or HJ?

  8. #3642

    Ambrose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Where is it, I'll check it out.
    Addy is in the 800's on main.

  9. #3641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place on smain. Just opened. Anyone check it out yet?
    Where is it, I'll check it out.

  10. #3640

    New place on main.

    There's a new place on smain. Just opened. Anyone check it out yet?

  11. #3639

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there, nor would I ever go there for the best service. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's been reported that there has been some media attention brought to this place. Also, I think there was someone taking pictures of Johns and license plates leaving there.
    It's this recent? I Went there like 6 months ago, didn't hear anything about it or noticed while I was there. That time was 3 providers, all grannies, really mediocre rub and thumb massage, no teasing att al and jack hammer HJ. Never went back.

  12. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place recently? I'm getting my car serviced across the street and thought I might check it out when I pick it up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
    I've never been there, nor would I ever go there for the best service. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's been reported that there has been some media attention brought to this place. Also, I think there was someone taking pictures of Johns and license plates leaving there.

  13. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place recently? I'm getting my car serviced across the street and thought I might check it out when I pick it up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
    You won't be disappointed.

    I really like coco, she is thin. Very thin. YMMV.

  14. #3636

    Jasmine. Rt 20, Auburn

    Has anyone been to this place recently? I'm getting my car serviced across the street and thought I might check it out when I pick it up. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

  15. #3635

    Hudson reoprned

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnert2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Hudson opened back up, same location. I am told summer is no longer there though, breaks my heart. New staff, looking for reports.
    The cease and desist order sign been replaced with We are open. Did not see the usual NY leased plate car not sure who running but must have been license issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape