Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I have also chatted with her, wants an allowance with part upfront before meeting.
    I also chatted with her and same thing she wants partial allowance up front before meeting.

  2. #914

    La Loca Mami / SA. Crazy one.

    One of the craziest one around.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d12c...9-0027e12dfcb8

    Wants upfront via cashapp, doesn't do envelope because it is a illegal transaction (her words, not mine). How stupid does she think folks are?

    Initially she agreed with envelope but wanted the whole thing upfront so she can put in car and then go to room. I said no, envelope stays in room. Then she started all this nonsense.

  3. #913

    Sweetmamma

    I have also chatted with her, wants an allowance with part upfront before meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info / feedback and also sharing.

    1. https://www.seeking.com/member/6ece6...1-84958cb777a4.

    Amira. Easy to get her offline. Send nude pictures. Not sure what to make of her. Anyone see her.

    2. https://www.seeking.com/member/5bb79...d-c73fdb52398f.

    Got her offline. Chatting. Anyone interacted with her or seen her.

  4. #912

    SB info on SA

    Looking for some info / feedback and also sharing.

    1. https://www.seeking.com/member/6ece6...1-84958cb777a4.

    Amira. Easy to get her offline. Send nude pictures. Not sure what to make of her. Anyone see her.

    2. https://www.seeking.com/member/5bb79...d-c73fdb52398f.

    Got her offline. Chatting. Anyone interacted with her or seen her.

  5. #911

    Grasshopping. Please clear inbox

    Grasshopping -- please clear inbox. Can't send PMs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Tall Porcelain.
    I mentioned her before. Took the plunge to see her, twice. 200 if I host or 300 if she hosts. She looks good. Fake boobs and not very well done but she does look good. However, the first time we met, she quoted me 230 but she had to "borrow" one of her friend's hotel room. I got there and her friend was vacating the room for us. Feels like seeing a BP girl. Good BBBJ, surprisingly tight, CFS.s.

    I'll cut down on my sugar dating activities due to scheduling limitation etc. so you may see less report from me for a while.

  6. #910

  7. #909

    Undecided on reporting poor scam artists.

    We all run into ridiculous scam offers and I'm sure most of us avoid them, but some are SO ridiculous it's annoying. Once again I've had another potential go down in flames with the "cash app me $50 dollars and I'll send you my info".

    I don't mind the attempt at a scam (suckers born every day) or the insult on my intelligence, BUT they actually get MAD and an Attitude when you don't fall for it. Just had this one pull that crap. https://www.seeking.com/member/4550e...9-9d65200d24ae I'm not sure if I want to put a disclaimer on my profile or just report low level hustlers from now on. Between that, those looking for $500 for phone conversations and G.P.S the site is starting to lose it's luster.

  8. #908

    Well that was an interesting two part dream.

    First part. Check into hotel and head up to room. Two security guys outside my door and more going in and out of a room. Turns out an ambassador or other dignitary is staying on the floor two rooms away from me. Not great because I have plans to meet back to back SBs. I played it cool. Walked down to the lobby to meet the first woman and walked into the room as if nothing was wrong. They didn't seem to think twice about it, though I'm pretty sure they snickered when we walked about about an hour later.

    I decided to wait in the lobby / bar for #2 to make sure that there wasn't any more back and forth than was necessary. #2 was an old friend (see below) so we were much more comfortable approaching the room. When we walked out an hour or so later I was heading home so I left the security guys know I was out for the night. One guy laughed and said he had just stopped a drunk guy from trying to bust into my room. Good times.

    Second part. Very excited to meet up with a every-now-and-then SB. Meet her in the hotel lobby and she appears to be pregnant. Get up to the room and definitely pregnant. Looking at how pregnant and doing the math to the last time we saw each other before Christmas. But she didn't say anything and I didn't ask so I woke up celebrating not-a-fathers-day.

    Truthfully if I had to guess she was probably further along than our last time. Which I guess means We played together twice while she was pregnant.

    But man that was a troubling dream. I'm pretty sure literal flashing red signs were placed in front of me and I blew right by them. Compulsion, man.

  9. #907

  10. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b430e...f-e00030bbe7d5

    Been chatting for a while, schedules are finally starting to line up. Anybody have details or data points? Her profile now says NJ but she was and is in Fairfax for another week before she moves to NJ for good
    I've met her a few times. She's great but everything is covered. Still I may see her one more time before she leaves. PM for details.

  11. #905

    Questions an details

    So have a question about one girl details on another anyone see the girl below been talking to her and have a date set up for Saturday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a6ce...a-2ce58c242f28

    Now the girl below was the easiest arrangement so far besides her schedule because she so busy. Perfect amount lower than what I usually pay. She hung out for like 3 or 4 hours and man was it a good time. She looks even better in person than her pictures.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e327b...d-6629b3038b8b

  12. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogiyata  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/cdfb1...a-57ad19d6ca6b

    Young, chill, and fun. I like petite but she's a bit too skinny for me. Didn't go FC on first meet for me and she's super hard to get in touch with.
    Agreed, way too thin, vegan chick with her head up her ass. Took her to lunch to listen to her complaints. Waited a few days to see if she would send a nasty ***** text but just the same milquetoast attitude. Would def be dtf but I'm pretty sure it would be a waste of time and resource.

  13. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with this one on SA. Anything on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20893...9-1053e4cc2519
    A little thicker than pics, but pretty face. Super flaky with comms. Did a MnG, made out in car, never followed thru to FC.

  14. #902

    Nicole987

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b430e...f-e00030bbe7d5

    Been chatting for a while, schedules are finally starting to line up. Anybody have details or data points? Her profile now says NJ but she was and is in Fairfax for another week before she moves to NJ for good

  15. #901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers what would you do if you come across your neighbors wife on SA?

    I saw her pic and was a bit shock.
    To perhaps complicate things, she probably saw your profile or at least that you viewed hers. For me, it would be fun to smile at her when you see her with a look on your face that says "I know that you know that I know. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape