Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,061 to 33,075 of 41309
-
05-21-19 11:20 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 318Lisa AKA Sasquatch or Keith Richards on this board
See my report #6189.
Originally Posted by BoomHauer420
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 10:39 #8248Regular Member

Posts: 24Heidi
Weird since her snap stories and the pics / vids she offers to sell on the side has her doing everything bare. Must be her DB or as other have said way before me, everything is at a price. Side convo: saw two posts asking about Blair that I've reviewed yet they didn't rtf. Can always answer questions. BB-out.
Originally Posted by DMan696
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 09:49 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 2027Bunny
On a good note (take it for what it's worth) she has had ads in 5-6 different cities. On a less than positive note I saw where some other guys in other cities were asking about her, but did not find any reviews pointed either way.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
So I think she's probably real, but can't say you will see that girl when you get to the door.
-
05-21-19 01:38 #8246Regular Member

Posts: 13Just a dream?
Saw this wonderful ad and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it, if you look you could tell why it caught my eye looking just like a dream.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/771869614895
-
05-21-19 00:19 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 443
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
We heard you the first time. Why don't you TOFTT and report back to us?
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 00:16 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 443She's well reviewed on this board
Nothing has changed with her. Pretty girl, non GFE, everything is covered. No daty, no anal, watches the clock, plays on her phone, etc. If you want a pretty girl to just pump one into for a QV, you could do a lot worse. But she has too many rules for my liking.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 23:37 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 101At Snowbunny heidi
If you refer to this one. I've seen her twice. But not anymore. She is pretty, perfect make up both times, a little bigger than pictures. She texted while I'm on top, she continue texting to setup next appointment, I can see her screen while doing K9. She texts a lot during. BBBJ, No sign of candy. Easy / quick set up. YMMV. I'm not sure why the second time. Maybe because I thought she wouldn't text the second time.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1374374
-
05-20-19 22:16 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 65Heidi.
I have seen her a couple times on past visits. She charges. 8 for a qv. Everything is covered and the CBJ is decent but the view from behind is amazing and she really knows how to throw it back. Always stays at a nice upscale hotel in the town center area.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 21:51 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 788Her pics are highly glammed up.
She is girl in pic for the most part but on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say a good 6 which might be pushing it. Looks pretty plain when you see her in person. I think she's from Arkansas, so very thick country accent. I personally think she wants way more than she ask for which is about 100 for qv. She is very hard to get ahold of too, unless, I guess, you're offering lots of money. Hence, comms suck! Seems to get into session too. I was only able to see her after too many attempts because I saw her around maybe 3 in the morning. The 80 I donated then was too much, so I can't imagine her being worth 100, especially since she isn't really much of a looker.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 21:42 #8240Regular Member

Posts: 3Dreamed about her about 3 years ago. She didn't look as good as the pictures and wasnt all that into dfk.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 20:55 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 244Heidi Snowbunny Smith
Has anyone visited Heidi this go around while she is in JAX? Or maybe even the past?
-
05-20-19 20:46 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 62To good to be true?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1448178#bio.
Is she TGTBT? I feel like she is but wondering if any of you ha e seen.
Her in the off chance.
-
05-20-19 20:35 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 909I'm just curious
I'm just curious, but out of all the providers out there why in the. Well why her?
Originally Posted by BoomHauer420
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 20:20 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 62Can anyone verify this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1448178#bio.
Her name's Bunny, seemingly lives in Southpoint. Seems TGTBT but you never know.
Has anyone seen her yet?
-
05-20-19 19:58 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 61Any info on Bunny?
Hey guys have any of you read any reports on Bunny or visited her? Her pictures look great and I am thinking about paying her a visit.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1448178










Reply With Quote





