Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2675
-
05-22-19 05:31 #425Senior Member

Posts: 452
Originally Posted by AssLover1982
[View Original Post]
Guess you have to be a first timer to dream about Daisy. While the rest of us just get crickets when we call.
Originally Posted by TheDewwd
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 19:17 #424Regular Member

Posts: 2Regards to Daisy
Hey folks, new here to the forum, but although it's been a while, I've dreamed of Daisy a few times. I know she can be difficult to get a hold of, but I assure you, she's definitely real. She's not my go to, but definitely someone I don't mind repeating. And yes, she's got a nice set of racks.
-
05-21-19 02:28 #423Senior Member

Posts: 331Hahahahahahahahahaha
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
I'm sure she also loved it so much she returned the roses lmao
-
05-21-19 01:35 #422Senior Member

Posts: 74LMAO!
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
Now that is funny!
-
05-20-19 08:03 #421Senior Member

Posts: 70Yeah OK
How many of you guys believe this? LOL.
Originally Posted by Asslover1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 21:22 #420Banned Member

Posts: 4Daisy in Vale
I had a dream in vale today. Hit Daisy up and she was quick to respond. She stated she was on lollipop duty due to female reasons so I took the dive. Private home off the road very nice. Opened the door and stood a vixen. I knew there was some dolls hiding doen here in the country. Large chest small waist plump ass and thick thighs I'm in heaven. Quick l. E. Check and envelope and I got comfortable. I've had 3 women take me balls deep an she made #4 today. No issues no reflex. Very sloppy doesn't get any better. I lasted 5 minutes at best and she didn't miss a drop. Super sweet and very accommodating. She cleaned me up kiss and a hug and I was out in less than 15 minutes. Go see her treat her good.
-
05-17-19 09:34 #419Senior Member

Posts: 139Angel is fun Daisy gets you to the post office
So dreamt with angel many times very relaxed and professional. She does talk a lot but I like that. The times I have tried to see daisy even when she is advertising she has a friend visiting the closest I think I ever got was the post office in Vale then all communication stopped. She may be great but I haven't heard of anyone reaching her.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 07:29 #418Senior Member

Posts: 49I'm not sure anyone has ever actually seen Daisy.
Angel is great but be prepared for her to talk your ear off.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 20:13 #417Regular Member

Posts: 1Green horn
Looking to start a new Hobby. Can some of you Vets DM me and give me some pointers to help keep me safe. I'd love to be able to contribute to this thread!
-
05-16-19 20:10 #416Senior Member

Posts: 233Angel
I've seen Angel. She looks exactly like the photos. She was in a tiny house, with a massage table in the living room. We eventually went to the bed room. She was a good time.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 19:20 #415Senior Member

Posts: 90Looking for some info
I'm going to be up in Hickory next month. I'm interested in any info on these two ladies. Feel free to PM.
Daisy in Vale.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/980403371277
Angel in Hickory.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/321497536071
Be glad to return the favor if you get down to Greenville SC.
Noodle.
-
05-15-19 07:56 #414Senior Member

Posts: 139Brunette
Dreamt about an incall in Hickory with this one damage was $. 2 for HH. Setup was easy with quick response. The house is downtown but not to shady an area. The bedroom was a blowup on the floor which was for crap. But BBBJ was sloppy and enthusiastic. Suggested a swap around to CG went straight BB no questions asked air mattress sucked mush was difficult on mattress but she was a dripper and really had me enjoying so we did standing dog until I was almost ready then she dropped an CIM to wrap. Overall a good experience not my go to but repeatable.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-and-delicious-serious-in/804700872072
-
05-14-19 20:50 #413Senior Member

Posts: 124Nice enough lady. Pics are heavily filtered. I did $1. 6 out and. Got maybe 15 minutes? Then we chatted for 10 and she dipped. No BJ really cause I was "ready to go already". The stink. Oh my lord. I hope she used some of that money to wash herself with. Ahhh man my visits to other states always go like this; dunno why I even toftt anymore. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/507827828534
-
05-14-19 07:27 #412Senior Member

Posts: 124Thank you my man.
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 04:34 #411Regular Member

Posts: 17Unless she has drastically changed her ways, don't waste your time. She does have a pretty face, but is a good bit larger than her pics show. She will say that she's nervous around new people and wants to get to know you better. She will suggest a massage to "start things off". When you get almost completely undressed, she will ask you to leave your underwear on "for now". She will stay dressed and begin a half ass massage. A few minutes in, if you pursue, she will remove her shirt. Nothing more. She will continue the rub for a a few more minutes and have you turn over. She will continue this and if you go to remove your underwear or touch her in any way, she will say she doesn't do any of that on a first visit. After 15 minutes she will make an excuse about having to go pick up her kid and send you on your way.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
Maybe she's just nervous and introverted, maybe she's running a scam. Regardless, she's getting the money for nothing.











Reply With Quote





