Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4423

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 3-4 years ago. She looked older then than her listed age. The pics on her current listing show she has put on A LOT of weight. She also stays on her phone with her pimp / bf.

    Overall a bad experience. Save your money.
    I'm not looking for info on her. I saw her that one time and that was enough. Was only $40 for a qv and all I needed was to release some stress. Many LEO problems with her and just a terrible experience. But at the time I just needed to dump a load off and she was cheap. That and I was just getting started in the hobby. Do remember her saying to me when I dropped my pants to try not to hurt her with my dick. But yeah I never repeated, was better to just rub one out then see her.

  2. #4422

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedOne  [View Original Post]
    Search kylie on this forum. Demon issues are present. Saw her years ago, like close to 8 years or more. Can't remember all the specifics but much better choices available.
    Saw her 3-4 years ago. She looked older then than her listed age. The pics on her current listing show she has put on A LOT of weight. She also stays on her phone with her pimp / bf.

    Overall a bad experience. Save your money.

  3. #4421

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #4420

    Vv

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    Brother, the almost begging for the anal is a big red flag that a tranny is out and about. Hope you didn't drop too much cash on the experience.
    Tbh I am not that mad she canceled, its mkre that fact it was an hour befoe the time and I had to text her she did not text me to let me know. She told me when I texted for the address.

    I am sure she is a great person. She seems nice through text and the pictures I have seen she is beautiful. Is she a transgender or transsexual who knows nor will o guess. A lot of woman find greek enjoying just cause she does, does ot mean she used to be a guy.

    I would still like to meet her if I can.

  5. #4419

    Alexxa Nicole

    Any info on Alexxa Nicole.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/701349266446

    919-299-6774.

  6. #4418

    Kylie

    Search kylie on this forum. Demon issues are present. Saw her years ago, like close to 8 years or more. Can't remember all the specifics but much better choices available.

  7. #4417

  8. #4416

    Anyone have any reviews on this on?


  9. #4415

    Arani.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Arani? She's been posting a while on Eros.
    I read a review of her on them stating that she was not up to eros standards. Fwiw.

  10. #4414
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Saw Val years ago. Not a problem. Met at a nice condo in Cary out in the Del Web area. This was when there were questions about if she was a TS. Also she kept her boobs covered with a lace bra supposedly due to a botched boob job. So going in I was a bit nervous. She was very attractive, friendly, upscale living quarters, smelled great, did a bit of kissing. Now the actual activities were limited because I couldn't get it out of my head is she a tranny. I didn't want to know! So no daty, she asked right away if I wanted to enter her ass. Said no. So a BBBJ, then her on top going at it till I busted a load into her. Then she asked if I wanted to go again for her ass. I passed. Got my water bottle and left. Felt strange. Even to this day. But hey she didn't ghost me.
    Brother, the almost begging for the anal is a big red flag that a tranny is out and about. Hope you didn't drop too much cash on the experience.

  11. #4413

    Also Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilmncguy  [View Original Post]
    If you been playing the game very long, you're going to have some bad luck. However, I've had a lot more good luck then I have bad.

    I say lick your wounds, learn from your mistakes, do you research, and go out there and find one of the many good, honest providers.

    If you take a minute and put things in prospective think about the provider side of the business. They are almost always meeting someone that can over power them, they are hoping they meet an honest customer, who is not going to mistreat them, and if they get lucky maybe the customer will actually be a recently showered gentleman.

    I can guarantee, the provider side is scammed and assaulted much more often then we are. I know that was the frustration talking, but when you're frustrated about be scammed or having had a poor experience, put it in prospective and realize how often the providers are, scammed, mistreated, and have poor experiences.
    You are correct, we are all hunters at heart and part of the thrill of this is getting out there and looking, always in the belief that you will meet the holy grail of providers who will rock your world. From my own experiences, I have to say that doing your homework and taking the time to get to establish a relationship of sorts with these girls can pay off well. From their perspective they would rather see a guy they are familiar with than some random stranger and we can use that to our advantage. Sure I've been burned many a time or two, and it puts the brakes on for a while, but eventually the hunter instinct kicks back in and your back in the game. Don't let one disappointment set you back, do some research and get back out there and have some fun.

    SR.

  12. #4412

    Arani

    Has anyone visited Arani? She's been posting a while on Eros.

  13. #4411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    YMMV across the board. I have tried to see her many times over the past few years without success. Once, she said she was in a private residence. Told me to go somewhere nearby and text for the actual address, then ghosted me. Another time, she ghosted me in a hotel parking lot. Fool that I am, I kept trying every now and then. Zero success, as she would just go radio silent after a few exchanges trying to nail down a time. Never got an explanation, apology, or even acknowledgement. Just no response until I tried again after a few weeks.

    I haven't tried in a while. Several months. Probably won't try again.
    Saw Val years ago. Not a problem. Met at a nice condo in Cary out in the Del Web area. This was when there were questions about if she was a TS. Also she kept her boobs covered with a lace bra supposedly due to a botched boob job. So going in I was a bit nervous. She was very attractive, friendly, upscale living quarters, smelled great, did a bit of kissing. Now the actual activities were limited because I couldn't get it out of my head is she a tranny. I didn't want to know! So no daty, she asked right away if I wanted to enter her ass. Said no. So a BBBJ, then her on top going at it till I busted a load into her. Then she asked if I wanted to go again for her ass. I passed. Got my water bottle and left. Felt strange. Even to this day. But hey she didn't ghost me.

  14. #4410

    Blast from past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    This chick was legit when I saw her years ago in Fayetteville. I wonder what's brought her back and to Raleigh? Either way, she is tiny and was in great shape back then. She also provided a decent service, nothing incredible, but a tiny little piece nonetheless. She prefers women in her personal life and her GF back then was a smoking hot chick who I think only did massages? But the pictures are unmistakably her. If you partake please report back, I'd love to hear if she's still fun.

  15. #4409

    Got to Agree with Pleasureseeker

    If you been playing the game very long, you're going to have some bad luck. However, I've had a lot more good luck then I have bad.

    I say lick your wounds, learn from your mistakes, do you research, and go out there and find one of the many good, honest providers.

    If you take a minute and put things in prospective think about the provider side of the business. They are almost always meeting someone that can over power them, they are hoping they meet an honest customer, who is not going to mistreat them, and if they get lucky maybe the customer will actually be a recently showered gentleman.

    I can guarantee, the provider side is scammed and assaulted much more often then we are. I know that was the frustration talking, but when you're frustrated about be scammed or having had a poor experience, put it in prospective and realize how often the providers are, scammed, mistreated, and have poor experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Speak for yourself. Most of us enjoy this hobby and have tons of fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape