rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4934

    Is this her

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!
    If it's her, she used to wear skimpy cheerleader outfits. Could I get her number if it's the girl in the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24188335-7525-40A1-93C6-E9AB5ABAE53B.jpg‎  

  2. #4933

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?
    I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!

  3. #4932

    Got a link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for over 20 years and have been on this Forum for some time but have only been contributing for the last year since this site went back up. Today, I TOFTT and saw a ad on Skip the Games that intrigued me. Older woman, GFE with only one picture. Found out later that she used to be on Backpage some years ago and is just recently back in the area. WOW! Was I in for a surprise! Rate was a little high, 200 Mario's for a hour, but ended up being well worth it! A spinner with a fit and rocking body and super intense! Started with DFK and she was all over me and soon BBBJ, DATY and finished! She won't be here long but some of you older mongers might remember her. I prefer older women, since I am older (she is fortyish) but man alive does she have skills! She also prefers Seniors, but I highly recommend!
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?

  4. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for over 20 years and have been on this Forum for some time but have only been contributing for the last year since this site went back up. Today, I TOFTT and saw a ad on Skip the Games that intrigued me. Older woman, GFE with only one picture. Found out later that she used to be on Backpage some years ago and is just recently back in the area. WOW! Was I in for a surprise! Rate was a little high, 200 Mario's for a hour, but ended up being well worth it! A spinner with a fit and rocking body and super intense! Started with DFK and she was all over me and soon BBBJ, DATY and finished! She won't be here long but some of you older mongers might remember her. I prefer older women, since I am older (she is fortyish) but man alive does she have skills! She also prefers Seniors, but I highly recommend!
    Maybe just me, but I'm not finding any ad at all by the name of "Stacy".

  5. #4930

    S'mores, defiantly hot and tasty.

    Guys she's the real deal. I've been seeing her from before she posted. Phoebe introduced me to her one night got a great BBBJCIM. I've been back 6-8 times and have enjoyed every time. The best was a road trip I took her on and she got me off 4 times.

    Her down fall may be communications, but defiantly worth the hassle.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/464874043146

  6. #4929

    Stacy

    I have been mongering for over 20 years and have been on this Forum for some time but have only been contributing for the last year since this site went back up. Today, I TOFTT and saw a ad on Skip the Games that intrigued me. Older woman, GFE with only one picture. Found out later that she used to be on Backpage some years ago and is just recently back in the area. WOW! Was I in for a surprise! Rate was a little high, 200 Mario's for a hour, but ended up being well worth it! A spinner with a fit and rocking body and super intense! Started with DFK and she was all over me and soon BBBJ, DATY and finished! She won't be here long but some of you older mongers might remember her. I prefer older women, since I am older (she is fortyish) but man alive does she have skills! She also prefers Seniors, but I highly recommend!

  7. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoedbadboy  [View Original Post]
    What about all the video surveillance Ashley had on her shop. All that is fair game to. So what about the guys that walked in the door and went to the back.
    If you read the LEO report from down south AMP bust. Yes there was video, BUT! LEO pulled over every car that drove away from the establishment. They needed to establish I'd- on the suspect going in and out from the Business. They had a Surveillance team outside with a camera. Plus there's the question. If the video equipment was confiscated. How far back did the owner keep the video records? Doesn't it record over old material in the hard drive unless you transfer it to disc?

  8. #4927

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    That shouldn't be an issue. Cause believe it or PMC also recorded at the front door as well and I've been there and was never questioned about anything. And even if I was. I was there for a massage and that's it. As long as there wasn't any video of what was going on like Kraft. You should be fine.
    Pbfla321 is correct that past visitors of A&O shouldn't be concerned about criminal prosecution from front door video (unless you implicated yourself in texts). However, that doesn't mean those on entrance surveillance video are immune from embarrassment upon release of video to news organizations. If any surveillance video is used to make a case and entered into evidence it can, and probably will, be released. Other than prosecution, monger embarrassment is also a goal of LEO.

  9. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoedbadboy  [View Original Post]
    What about all the video surveillance Ashley had on her shop. All that is fair game to. So what about the guys that walked in the door and went to the back.
    That shouldn't be an issue. Cause believe it or PMC also recorded at the front door as well and I've been there and was never questioned about anything. And even if I was. I was there for a massage and that's it. As long as there wasn't any video of what was going on like Kraft. You should be fine.

  10. #4925

    New poster. Ronnie & amp; Kaye.

    Been lurking on this site for a while and still feel like I don't really have new info to add but do want to contribute.

    Before the Craigslist / Backpage restrictions, I visited Kaye, who advertised reproductive massage. Prostate milking in a little office off in Melbourne. Don't know if she is still in business but her hands were great but she also had this thin vibrating rod that I would never let near my junk again.

    I visited Ronnie a couple of times and it was great. Took showers both times and she did seem to appreciate it. The rum & coke on arrival was great. As has been stated before, her massages are only for warming up. She mentioned something about avoiding the head / neck area which is unfortunate since I would really like more of a massage. Saw her UFO picts on the second visit. Found her to be charming even with her quirks. First visit went from massage to 69 finish. She mostly used her hand and on second visit, I gave her a massage with some DATY, which she loved. She then gave me a quick massage and finished with K9.

  11. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    But it all boils down to what was actually said. It's not illegal to call or text someone. It's just what was said during conversation that can get you in trouble.
    What about all the video surveillance Ashley had on her shop. All that is fair game to. So what about the guys that walked in the door and went to the back.

  12. #4923

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who you are referring to, it really helps if you post a link, or photo. Most girls on STG don't even say their stage name. Thank you for the info but it helps if we know who BREEZY is.
    Same girl Splatster and Clayton are referring to. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/755548163185 Play and stay safe.

  13. #4922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Just FYI, I would meet Breezy with caution. There's a pimp / boyfriend always around. So just be careful out there.
    I don't know who you are referring to, it really helps if you post a link, or photo. Most girls on STG don't even say their stage name. Thank you for the info but it helps if we know who BREEZY is.

  14. #4921

    Shake down

    Stay away from this thief. Someone got shaken down by her pimp / thug.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/755548163185

  15. #4920

    Breezy (Brianna)

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Just FYI, I would meet Breezy with caution. There's a pimp / boyfriend always around. So just be careful out there.
    I had the pleasure of a confrontation with him. There is a large 1+ inch open sore on her knee and she could not deliver much of a dream I complained a little next thing I know she grabs the cash off the nightstand and calls him, he enters as I am getting dressed. He blocks the door until she gives the okay to let me go. Lets just say there is a reason she keeps changing her name and constantly needs to advertise. Service sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape