Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 10226
-
05-28-19 20:52 #356Senior Member

Posts: 987She has been around a few years now. The deal with her is that she's friendly, accommodating and generally pretty clean with no major signs of drug use.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
The downside is that her pictures are a little deceptive in that she looks very sexy (some pics with heels) but when you arrive she answers the door in sweatshirts and sweatpants looking so plain and basic and not sexy at all. She just gives you an excuse that her sexy stuff is "packed away" and tries to start to session. It's such a letdown and she's losing clients being like this because with makeup, heels and her nails done she could really clean up because her face and body is exactly how she looks from the pictures.
I know part of it is that she's not really a girly girl, she's a tomboy and has a girlfriend but that shouldn't matter if you're working as an escort! Such a letdown when escorts are too lazy or cheap to invest in a basic pair of come f* me heels and some sexy outfits for their profession. Don't they realize many guys who see them have wives at home who are also too lazy dress up sexy?
-
05-28-19 19:16 #355Banned Member

Posts: 20ASHLEY CHERRYHILL nj!! 8564542172
Does anyone know about this girl?
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...i/591816149611
-
05-28-19 14:27 #354Senior Member

Posts: 120Drug den
Thanks no way I want to see the ugly sister.
Originally Posted by Dingo21
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 12:37 #353Senior Member

Posts: 129Save your money
That house is a drug den. Dyan and an few other girls work out of there and its shady as fuck. Even if you talk to the blonde or that younger girl you might show up and only see dyan or her ugly ass sister there.
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 08:09 #352Senior Member

Posts: 120Woodlynne blonde
Any information on this one? http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/648413302604.
-
05-25-19 00:57 #351Banned Member

Posts: 20Thanks a lot for your advisement. I appreciate it
I sure do appreciate your input. I don't trust those escorts. I have seen quite a few on STG's that use to walk bway. Now they are wanting big dollars that use to be cheap.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:50 #350Senior Member

Posts: 33Pretty sure it's a scam for a couple reasons. First, a quick google search shows not only other so-called escorts using the pics, but porn sites as well. Second, those are pics of Angie Rain, a european pornstar. Me immediately realizing that tells me I watch way too much porn. In any case, pics are stolen, so she's not "100% real. " Third, broken English, unless the ad's from an Asian massage parlor, is usually a big red flag.
Originally Posted by Hummer1104
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:03 #349Banned Member

Posts: 20Question about Escort contact
I saw beautiful brunette on Escort Alligator. I don't know if it is a scam or LEO? I don't think I would be at ease emailing her? In fact I have not ever contacted an escort because of the unknown. I hear about the stings.
Your thoughts?
Fri 24 May 2019 03:50 PM.
🍓 Hey Guys, I'm 38 years old. Beautiful Bjhouse wife. You will definitely enjoy my Hot sexxy body. 💋128152; 🍓 New 69 style 💋128152; 🍓 Body to body Nuru massage 🍓 Shower together 🍓 Kissing me and touch me 💋128152; 🍓 100% real pic 🍓 please send your name and pic💋128152; if you interested please? ? text me:128152;nova32304@gmail.com💘 Then I sent you my number within in 30 seconds.
631-643-2432.
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/33434724/
-
05-21-19 13:11 #348Senior Member

Posts: 120Chasity
[QUOTE=Farouk;4283952]I hit her you[pafewtimeswhenshefirstcamearound. Scopedouttheplaceprettycarefully, checkedouttheneighbors, foundwhatinfoIcouldonthegirls. Nothingalarmingatthattime, noguyslurking, neighborswatching, stingaroundthecorner, etc. [ / QUOTE].
She's been around for years. Reviews have been pretty mediocre. As far as I know the only place she provides is out of her home. I can see where this might scare some people but I've never seen a comment about it being a dicey proposition.
-
05-21-19 13:04 #347Senior Member

Posts: 120Bellabunny
She's been around a long time. Never tried her because there was a lack of information which is never a good sign. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 00:36 #346Senior Member

Posts: 655I hit her you[p a few times when she first came around. Scoped out the place pretty carefully, checked out the neighbors, found what info I could on the girls. Nothing alarming at that time, no guys lurking, neighbors watching, sting around the corner, etc.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 00:30 #345Senior Member

Posts: 655Glenn Bobb, check your PM's.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 23:07 #344Senior Member

Posts: 146She could be Ashley's sister
She looks similar to a skinny girl named Ashley who lived in Delran, who worked out of the 130 and 73 motels. I don't know if Ashley had a sister. Infact does anyone know what happened to Ashley? I stopped when I noticed here trash can was FULL of dope needles.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 18:16 #343Senior Member

Posts: 33Forgot to add link for those want more pics, I guess?
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...-9760/1/609542
Edit: Did some wandering and saw another site had comments about her.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/2062062062
For the record, I'd say her pics are fairly accurate and she does look like the girl in the pics, but not 100% accurate.
-
05-19-19 16:16 #342Senior Member

Posts: 33Bellabunny
So, I don't know how she acts with white clients, but she was awful for me. Treated me like I was an inconvenience and not someone who just gave her my hard-earned donation.
Halfhearted HJ with zero mouth, turned around for doggy, but grabbed her phone to browse, and tried rushing me to finish after 8 minutes. And when I didn't and kept going, she fucking slipped me out of her. Also -- and this is the best part -- the minute I had gotten in her, the worst smell hit me, like I was digging out an ancient evil. It was so bad, I was grateful her back was facing me, because I literally had to plug my nose the entire time. Probably one of the few times I'm glad I was wrapped. I'm not making this up. LOL.
So, during a tf, which was the only decent part of our session, I told her I'm probably not going to climax, and she told me I could pay for the hour and stay longer. I'm thinking, seriously? You think your lackluster performance and that awful smelling shit down there is going to convince me to put down more money? She also told me I'm lucky she didn't charge extra because I was so big. And that's not a compliment. The only providers who ever wanted to charge me extra for size are black (oh, sorry, I mean, "exotic") ones. Even the Asians I've visited never wanted extra. LOL.
On the plus side, I only donated $100. But I would never, ever go back. Ever.









Reply With Quote




