Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 28218
-
05-19-19 13:19 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 57There are 2 I know who went by phoenix.
Originally Posted by Ace87
[View Original Post]
One is Brook in Brandon with the huge DDDs and the other when UTR after her last kid but has gone by many names including peaches. A quick search and you can find Brook. I still see the other on occasion.
-
05-19-19 09:32 #4667Banned Member

Posts: 51Rates
Are her rates in her ad accurate or is she flexible? 3 digits for a car date is ridiculous and $250 hh would be steep for a good provider with a nice hotel room.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 08:42 #4666Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info?
Tempted to check this one out today, but haven't seen much feedback. Her pussy looks great, any insight?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...410/8133581409
-
05-19-19 04:22 #4665Banned Member

Posts: 51Jessica Dime
She sucks great dick. Bbbjdtcim before I even got to stick it in. She is also working with some other heavy set girl named Sarah Love.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../33314129/Dime
-
05-18-19 18:20 #4664Banned Member

Posts: 812Go for
Holly and Sandra, IMHO, there was a good duo.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 18:00 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 205Should get Dylan bring strap on and do a DP of Sandra!
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 17:32 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 1144Nicky in Brandon
Has anyone heard from her lately? She does car dates mostly. We were supposed to meet this week and I haven't been able to connect with her since last Saturday.
She posted last night but haven't got a peep out of her.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...187/rebellious
-
05-18-19 17:06 #4661Regular Member

Posts: 16She moved back to Oregon around August 2017. If you know her she actually left late 2016 and came back for a few months. She was trying to get her daughter to move back with here up to Oregon. She has a boy friend at all she lives with and she claims he doesn't know her past life. I really miss missy a lot. She and Amanda G has the best head game in the state of Florida if not the world. I was literally seeing her twice a week. I even looked on Oregon backpage once to find her. I was going to why up there to get that head again.
Originally Posted by Bikeguy75
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 16:50 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 233Phoenix?
Saw an escort in the Tampa area 5 ish years ago by the name Phoenix. I was wondering if she is still around?
If not, are there any other reliable providers? I'm from Jax and will be in the area next weekend.
-
05-18-19 06:16 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 1144I've had success with contacting her via Twitter.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 21:14 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 2419Fre BJ
I am careful, but none of the ad pictures are like the ones from the free BJ ad. Also, the scam was for money, while these ads are for free service.
I would have tried it, but she don't answer after I refused to send a dick picture. There are two ads. The one in Ruskin calls herself Morgan: 813-320-3896 and another in Riverview called Kelly: 813-358-1132 Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by MustBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 21:01 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 67Flake
I was meaning to put a review up but I have been busy. I went to see her and during the appointment had two interruptions, the good ol door knocking nonsense. Total waste of time.
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:42 #4656Regular Member

Posts: 1Missy
Does anyone know what happened to missy?
-
05-17-19 19:14 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 274I've had them. The male chick doesn't like to suck dick. They are easy to deal with and real.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 15:25 #4654Regular Member

Posts: 4Jade is my ATF now.
I don't post that often since my encounters are very meh, but I had a dream that I met Jade and it was great!
I gave Jade a call asking to meet up for a QV and she said she was available. She said since we have not met before, she'd like me to make her comfortable when I see her. I get to the hotel (actually pretty nice with a tiki bar and music playing) and get to her room and WOW her pictures don't do her justice. She has beautiful eyes and even though her ad says she's 31, she looks like she's in her mid 20's. I give her a hug and gave her a LFK which turned into some DFK and it let her know that I was friendly. I left my donation on the table and she got started. She pushed me onto the bed and started with a BBBJ and went on to DT my friend. We got covered up and she asked what I wanted and I said CG so I could see her body. She started riding and she was extremely tight. Sad to say, but I didn't last too long after she started because of how tight she was.
After we started to clean up, she told me that she used to be a gymnastics so that explains why she looks so good.
Damage was. 80 and I would 100000% see her again.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../33162943/Jade











Reply With Quote





