Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 428 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6408
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?
    She excludes it in her menu but seems like she's open to it in person. Saw her in January and she sent the same menu sans BBFS. During the session, I was on top while we were P2 Ping. I moved lower so my bare tip was rubbing against her labia, and she laid back and relaxed her body, pretty much inviting me in. I had gotten a slight fishy odor earlier when attempting to daty, so I used the big head and requested the cover first. Don't know if she's changed, but other reports around that time also suggested easy BBFS.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    Any one see Angie yet? What's the verdict?

  3. #61

    Cute Hannah HX

    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteHannah

  4. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    She was on hourlydreams and when her name was up on there site it had pse next to it. Which is code for bb action.

  5. #59

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen any of these two from K-Girl Friend? I do recall seeing something about Angie being a BBFS girl. I am somehow confident that Angie is from Northern CA for sure.
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074

  6. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey KimChi, Sounds like you want a TS. Here you go. https://www.tsescorts.com/california...hemale-escorts.
    Please don't share your favorite site here. No one is interested.

  7. #57
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Ashley & Angie of K-Girlfriend

    Has anyone here seen any of these two from K-Girl Friend? I do recall seeing something about Angie being a BBFS girl. I am somehow confident that Angie is from Northern CA for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie.jpg‎   Ashley.jpg‎  

  8. #56
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    KimchiPower looking for TS

    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    Did you think there is possibility that she might be TS? I never seen her and probably will not see her in the future. Based on reviews, I suspect that she might be TS.
    Hey KimChi, Sounds like you want a TS. Here you go. https://www.tsescorts.com/california...hemale-escorts.

  9. #55

    Kay alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    Did you think there is possibility that she might be TS? I never seen her and probably will not see her in the future. Based on reviews, I suspect that she might be TS.
    Damn you horn dogs are pretty picky, I've seen her once and I was fine with her looks and voice. NO she's NOT a TS. She's not ugly, I've seen worst, I would give her a 5-6 range for korean girl. You non asian will find her attractive for sure, she was no way a boner-killer. Look up my reivews and see how broad my taste in woman are. Went 3 round with her in one hour, not easy to do but she got it out of me. Afterward, shared a cig and talked for a bit, no rush session. She's a nice girl.

  10. #54

    Alicia kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Agree with OCpyro and Jack.

    I recognize the photos as one of the ones I've walked in, hesitantly went to the room, dug out a $20 and ran to the exit. The bookers must lnow. There are a few that keep changing names and bouncing around to different places and whenever I walk in and realize I'm just thinking "cmon stop already with these flat-assed, V-shaped back, narrow-waist. Etc.
    Did you think there is possibility that she might be TS? I never seen her and probably will not see her in the future. Based on reviews, I suspect that she might be TS.

  11. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericlnkd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in past years and never got BBFS.
    She doesn't do BBFS. Most of the Koreans will not do it including the ca. Kdoll girls. There was one that did it but she is not around anymore forgot her name will post it later I think she is Boston now.

  12. #52

    Kay Alicia Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    #Me Too I am join the #Me Too Movement LOL I walked out also.
    Agree with OCpyro and Jack.

    I recognize the photos as one of the ones I've walked in, hesitantly went to the room, dug out a $20 and ran to the exit. The bookers must lnow. There are a few that keep changing names and bouncing around to different places and whenever I walk in and realize I'm just thinking "cmon stop already with these flat-assed, V-shaped back, narrow-waist. Etc.

  13. #51

    Nia.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy65  [View Original Post]
    I agree Nia is one of the best girls I have seen in a while, small tight body, great toned legs, cute face and great attitude if you treat her nice, I will repeat for sure. Not sure how long she will be in OC.
    From my conversations with her, sounds like she will be in OC for another month. So there is still time to catch her.

  14. #50

    Nia

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy2331  [View Original Post]
    You were dead on accurate about Nia, she rides so hard you are sore the next few days. And if you get into the session with her and aren't a creep about it, she will let you in without a cover for a little bit. But even with the cover her riding skills feel great. Her DFK is great, and her BBBJ with DT is legit. My favorite part was the BBBJ after I finished. Definitely would repeat. But if you only care about a full BBFS session you will be disappointed because you won't get much on your first visit, not sure about follow up visits yet.

    She's also a little on the older side, which usually isn't my thing, but I was into her regardless.

    BTW, I saw Tina with the same agency a few times awhile back, she was never BBFS for me, but she also gave a legit BBBJ with DT, honestly it was so deep it kinda hurt.
    I agree Nia is one of the best girls I have seen in a while, small tight body, great toned legs, cute face and great attitude if you treat her nice, I will repeat for sure. Not sure how long she will be in OC.

  15. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    First time hearing the name Amora, unless she changed her name.

    For Tina, if this is the same Tina a year ago, with makeup, she looks like Leah Remini from The King of Queens sitcom. She was slim with enhanced boobs. She tried to be funny, but very little English. Only seen her once, so don't remember much, but not a bad session.
    Spot on with her look alike leah LOL. She does look hot going down BJ. No bb with her although my jr was half way in bb. Maybe more visit will allow? Wrote her review on the pleaser forum since she is no bb, but a quick reply here with some info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape