Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9711
-
05-17-19 16:24 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1150Its' pretty much YMMV. Also depends on providers' mode of the day / night, your hygiene, etc.
Originally Posted by BurtBackarat
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 16:21 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1150She was mentioned more than several times. I suggest you read some pages of other thread. We all one time or another did.
Originally Posted by PaulTa1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 15:06 #2134

Posts: 904DFQueens.
Lyn with Booker Sunny, she was one of the best make out sessions I had. Thanks for intel. I will be trying Milk soon.
Originally Posted by BurtBackarat
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 09:18 #2133Regular Member

Posts: 3Incall
Hi,
Can anyone suggest any incall asian provider in downtown LA or link to sites to find them.
I am travelling in May but I am not able to figure out how it works here.
Thanks.
-
05-17-19 03:42 #2132Regular Member

Posts: 9What do you mean by bug?
Originally Posted by BurtBackarat
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 21:35 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 7266Search button is your answer.
Originally Posted by PaulTa1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 20:19 #2130Regular Member

Posts: 9If I may ask Glow is with who?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 14:55 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 3692Best spinner
Taylor is excellent. Glow is better. Have you not tried Sexy Shannon? Not a spinner but great.
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 14:03 #2128

Posts: 904Eukgirls
As of 1102 am 5-16-19 the line up is still there, just checked. Clear your browser cookies, and try again. Hopefully that might help you.
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 13:13 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 177I have seen Taylor back when she was with a different agency. I think I tried other girls at that agency at some point and was disappointed so never revisited but that was a while ago. Was curious if anyone had good feedback besides for Shannon and Taylor.
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 11:20 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 112I've met with half their staff.
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 02:03 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 196Is she in K-town or in West LA / Playa Vista area?
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 00:35 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 44Has Tom / euK's website been blank lately? There was a lineup on Sunday and since then I don't think I've seen anyone on there.
-
05-16-19 00:33 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 44Out of curiosity, are you new to KDolls or were you screened a long time ago?
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
Taylor is well-reviewed as one of the best spinners on the market. I tried Haru the other day and she was hot but service was meh and no real chemistry (kind of a common thread across several reviews of her here).
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
Not a lot of press on the rest of the lineup but I think I recall seeing some reviews of Miso and Erika and they were meh.
-
05-15-19 23:34 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, that is not the Chloe on swag. Chloe he is referring to has NO publications or pics up. Only past customers get the appts.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





