Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtBackarat  [View Original Post]
    DFK is something I look forward to with my rotation girls. And one of the things that'll bring me back after a first try.

    Any providers you would recommend that get into DFK for most of a session?

    Or even just any girls who are notably good kissers?

    Milk and Gyubeche are my 1 and 2 in that department respectively. (barring them having a bug, which--let's face it--happens to these girls occasionally).
    Its' pretty much YMMV. Also depends on providers' mode of the day / night, your hygiene, etc.

  2. #2135
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulTa1  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask Glow is with who?
    She was mentioned more than several times. I suggest you read some pages of other thread. We all one time or another did.

  3. #2134

    DFQueens.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtBackarat  [View Original Post]
    DFK is something I look forward to with my rotation girls. And one of the things that'll bring me back after a first try.

    Any providers you would recommend that get into DFK for most of a session?

    Or even just any girls who are notably good kissers?

    Milk and Gyubeche are my 1 and 2 in that department respectively. (barring them having a bug, which--let's face it--happens to these girls occasionally).
    Lyn with Booker Sunny, she was one of the best make out sessions I had. Thanks for intel. I will be trying Milk soon.

  4. #2133

    Incall

    Hi,

    Can anyone suggest any incall asian provider in downtown LA or link to sites to find them.

    I am travelling in May but I am not able to figure out how it works here.

    Thanks.

  5. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtBackarat  [View Original Post]
    DFK is something I look forward to with my rotation girls. And one of the things that'll bring me back after a first try.

    Any providers you would recommend that get into DFK for most of a session?

    Or even just any girls who are notably good kissers?

    Milk and Gyubeche are my 1 and 2 in that department respectively. (barring them having a bug, which--let's face it--happens to these girls occasionally).
    What do you mean by bug?

  6. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulTa1  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask Glow is with who?
    Search button is your answer.

  7. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is excellent. Glow is better. Have you not tried Sexy Shannon? Not a spinner but great.
    If I may ask Glow is with who?

  8. #2129

    Best spinner

    Taylor is excellent. Glow is better. Have you not tried Sexy Shannon? Not a spinner but great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodandayo  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is well-reviewed as one of the best spinners on the market.

  9. #2128

    Eukgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodandayo  [View Original Post]
    Has Tom / euK's website been blank lately? There was a lineup on Sunday and since then I don't think I've seen anyone on there.
    As of 1102 am 5-16-19 the line up is still there, just checked. Clear your browser cookies, and try again. Hopefully that might help you.

  10. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodandayo  [View Original Post]

    Taylor is well-reviewed as one of the best spinners on the market. I tried Haru the other day and she was hot but service was meh and no real chemistry (kind of a common thread across several reviews of her here).

    Not a lot of press on the rest of the lineup but I think I recall seeing some reviews of Miso and Erika and they were meh.
    I have seen Taylor back when she was with a different agency. I think I tried other girls at that agency at some point and was disappointed so never revisited but that was a while ago. Was curious if anyone had good feedback besides for Shannon and Taylor.

  11. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodandayo  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, are you new to KDolls or were you screened a long time ago?

    Taylor is well-reviewed as one of the best spinners on the market. I tried Haru the other day and she was hot but service was meh and no real chemistry (kind of a common thread across several reviews of her here).

    Not a lot of press on the rest of the lineup but I think I recall seeing some reviews of Miso and Erika and they were meh.
    I've met with half their staff.

  12. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Booker told me she will be in LA with her for a long time!
    Is she in K-town or in West LA / Playa Vista area?

  13. #2124
    Has Tom / euK's website been blank lately? There was a lineup on Sunday and since then I don't think I've seen anyone on there.

  14. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    No page on them so decided to post here. Ummmm I really have so much to say about this woman, I don't know where to begin. I wanted to see new, beautiful gal and not jaded like so many others. Called the booker from CA Kdolls and after seeing her pics, decided on Chanel....
    Out of curiosity, are you new to KDolls or were you screened a long time ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Hows the rest of the roster? Any recommendations?
    Taylor is well-reviewed as one of the best spinners on the market. I tried Haru the other day and she was hot but service was meh and no real chemistry (kind of a common thread across several reviews of her here).

    Not a lot of press on the rest of the lineup but I think I recall seeing some reviews of Miso and Erika and they were meh.

  15. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I know who he is talking about and that's not her.
    Yes, that is not the Chloe on swag. Chloe he is referring to has NO publications or pics up. Only past customers get the appts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape