Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 10419
-
05-16-19 20:59 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 522Bring a bunch of singles. Don't bring your camera. Door man will be very friendly. No alcohol. Get a water, sit down. Put a couple dollars on stage and smile at girl. If a girl stops by either be interested or say you just arrived and settling in. 25 years?! Enjoy.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]
Then stop at wackos and see what alcohol adds to the fun. To each his own but not a juice bar fan.
-
05-16-19 20:50 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 444Doll House environment
I was recently contacted by a girl I'd met a couple of times through SeekingArrangement, and she's a dancer. She texted me the other day and said she's now dancing at the DH on Philips Hwy. I've not been to a strip club in more than 25 years, so I have no idea what to expect when I go in there. Can one of you give me a rundown on the place? I don't care about seeking any extras, like what is usually asked about in this thread. I was just thinking of checking it out in the next few weeks.
-
05-15-19 16:19 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 134Both clubs have cooled off as well. DH was my main sport for a while, but there is nothing to be had right now. Sins has also tightened up. Centerfold has frightened them all. Your best bet is to go there and try to order take out.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 09:10 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Strip Club fun
Well, in this case, Robert Kraft is not the problem. Sinsations has cameras in the VIP area and has had them there for years. Anything that you've done there has been recorded. That predates the Kraft incident. Just an FYI on that. If I remember correctly, I have had one VIP dance at the new Doll House, but can't recall if they have cameras back there. Maybe someone else can verify that. In any event, you're already being recorded. Whether or not the government has installed their own cameras in the VIP areas of local establishments is anyone's guess, but there have been no reports of false emergencies being called to Sins, or the DH, or others that might have enabled the government to install anything there. It would probably be easier for them to hack the closed circuit system that's already in place or just get a court order demanding the recordings (although I'm not sure how long the local strip clubs that do record their VIP areas keep their recordings or where they are stored). I consider Robert Kraft to be a "God send" since he has the resources and ability to A) expose the governments behaviors, and B) to fight back against them. If and when he's successful, then there should be less interference in the future from the government than more.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-15-19 02:07 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 166Sins or DH intel?
So I see the recent comments about it being pretty boring out here, but looking for some intel on the 2 nude clubs, I usually go for a few months at a time then stop for a few years. Trying to get back in any so any intel for either, day or night is appreciated.
PM is ok, but trying to broaden my horizon's now that Wackos has been boring.
-
05-14-19 19:16 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 805The usual pattern
It's the usual pattern anytime something very high profile comes up in the news. We can all send hate mail to Mr Kraft for getting caught haha.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
The clubs just need some time for things to cool down. It may take a little longer this time but I think things will get back to normal in the next month or so.
Remember the clubs have to protect themselves too. They make a ton of money and don't want to screw themselves while the irons are hot.
Just my opinion.
-
05-14-19 19:07 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 180Extra mileage clubs
If you go to to Tampa, drive the extra 30 minutes to Clearwater / Largo or Pasco county. Plenty of action still happening there. Try OZ or Atlantis. Silks up in Pasco as well.
Originally Posted by TampaDrew
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 17:21 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 68I feel your pain. I too have had no luck
I've frequented Wackos. Doll house. Emperors. NSG. Sinsations. Not much luck. In the past I had no issues. I've been going everywhere in hopes of finding some action. But only bored. Even went down to Tampa. Had a slightly better dance but still not what I was looking for as not real action. Only hand action. I used to have no issue getting FS in Tampa. I did go to Diamond Dolls in Daytona and had a OK time but I've had better in the past.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 16:45 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 224WTF is happening to the Jax Strip club's. Becoming boring like Orlando
Really, why are the Clubs so scared and why now? Two months ago things were going smoothly and then Wacko's panicked like I think never before. Blocked the two side V. I. P. Rooms us regulars only used. The girls I knew said the strick rules should go away soon. Not so, it appears and I think its permanent. The girls will try to slide a bit by while facing the door only, afraid of the newly empowered attendant. These attendants used to basically mind there own business. Now there are concerned about you and especially the girls. I used to go to Wacko's at least one a week. I have gone three times in the last two months and I can see it going to once a month out of curiosity basically.
This all appeared to start around the time of Robert Kraft arrest and tape. That appears over now. Can we get back to the usual Jacksonville normalcy at the clubs? Like it's always been? I thought Wacko's getting the six month reprieve they got for no visits unannounced by the fire department signaled business as usual. Why is Wacko's so freaked out? I here its the legislature?? I don't it. Some of keep saying "wait until the election? When? For more Democrats ? This is not even a topic on any of their agenda's. Come on, what new laws of passed and what law makers do you see making this a topic? The churches always had a murmur , but to get this type of reaction of the club owners? The women are afraid of the club people, very little about the police. The panic I hear from some girls at Cocktails that has now "strick" rules--No touching, no nudity at all, double cover the nipple, and more and more bad stuff. It appears they had up to 24 ladies at during the afternoon and 2 customers. <I did see that at the Emperors club about six months ago, by the way. > Where will the VIP revenue come from? This was going to be my new "darker-colored" Wacko's, but now it could be worse. Did the "Centerfolds" raid spook them? What happened that closed "Flash Dancers and got the owner so freaked out on Facebook ?" He has posted more info about this situation than all the others. They arrested those girls for really nothing. You hear rumors that one man owns most of these places and the police want him out. Does anyone know the truth? AND why now?
What's going to happen is that we before boring f'ng Orlando. You will drive an extra hour plus to find quality times in Tampa. Who really likes the innocent Disney over-looked clubs in Orlando? They cracked down hard about 20 years or so back and never looked back. BORING.
The good thing is I did not have the usual extra money to waste in these clubs, like usual. The bad news is that I am pissed as I became accustomed to the "Jacksonville Way. ".
Is it now just a "pipe dream? You can PM any thoughts and what you are finding in the clubs to me. It would be much appreciated.
-
05-11-19 19:53 #7980Regular Member

Posts: 13Wackos
Any Intel on a dancer named lolla or sometimes cherish.
-
05-11-19 19:52 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 233Pull that crap!
Dancers have been pulling that crap for as long as I can remember! A few years ago, I was in VIP and told her I wanted two songs. Second one ended and I handed over the cash, she said it was short $40. Got the VIP bouncer (who I knew at the time) imvloved, and he believed me and not her. Apparently this happeneded a lot with her because I found out she was fired a short time later for pulling it on the wrong guy.
Originally Posted by LongAsTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 17:33 #7978Regular Member

Posts: 13Wackos / Lola / cherish
Hey I'm looking for any intel on a dancer that goes by Lola or possibly cherish I heard them call her both. Any experience in VIP with this one. Tatts -- she has a big tatt on her chest that says beautiful disaster one on her hand that's a feather of some sort. And I saw a lion and lioness between her shoulder blades. I just don't want to waist my hard earned money. Thanks to any intel.
-
05-10-19 17:09 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 572Wackos this afternoon
Swung by for the happy hr beer special. Stayed long enough to see the rotation. Victoria IMHO was the hottest (little curly red haired spinner) there. I tipped heron stage but she said another customer already asked for a dance so off she went. I would have liked to get a dance but since the fun may now be restricted due to the corner both situations maybe I saved my $.
Anybody have fun with her? Pm me and ill info share some about others too. Thanks.
-
05-08-19 21:12 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 233Getting dressed
If a girl takes a long time getting dressed, I definitely wait out in the open.
-
05-07-19 14:25 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 224Brazilian is usually great, but yes you must pay attention.
First, I am glad she is still there, with all those leaving with the rule change. Her dances were some of the best there on the floor and in the V. I. P. Great with the ladies at night just off the stages. Loves to be loved, with an eye towards the money. She tried asking a lot more money during an earlier dance afterwards. I laughed and paid what I should. She usually charged $40.00 for a great dance, which was well worth it. You left satisfied, it just drained the pocket book, so unfortunately I have found myself looking for less pricey alternatives. She is definitely worth it and better than most the rest. Asking what dance is critical with all dancers <especially at Cocktail's at night-Do not leave the hallway until the next song or you WILL be charged!
Pm Me her VIP particular's, please. It was been about 8 months.
Again, guys. Why do the most of the prettiest's ladies here are the one's rejected at the door. I need to follow them out or be in a car waiting to say "dear, you look great, they have no idea, want to get a drink?" Food for thought.









Reply With Quote





