Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5569

    Caribbean scar.

    Saw her again recently. I don't partake too often in this hobby, but she is truly 100% GFE. She makes it feel like an old GF you haven't seen in a while. For me, dreaming twice in 2 weeks is unheard of. She is worth it!

  2. #5568

    Tara

    Met with tara today, she needs help to fix her car and gave me a very good deal, My dream started with a very sensual BBBJCIM, followed by a good masssage after. I was ready for round two but alas I didn't have any rubber neither did she. But she worked her magic with her oral skills for about an Hr! She definitely has a talent!

    Give her a call!

  3. #5567

    Utr tara

    So I just got a text from tara who's also down on her luck as of the last few days and she is need of some help!

    I've seen her a few times and her head game is by far top on my list!! She has no incall, so either do a car date or outcall to you.

    Don't miss the chance for a great deal or special with this young lady!!

    Senior members and contributers send pm for digits.

  4. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me today wanting to set something up asap due to her electricity going to be shut off! If anyone is able to help her today just give her a call to set something up. I haven't met up with her but have read some good review's about her and seems like a good woman down on her luck. Now would be a great time to get in touch!!

    She has a new number in case you need it just pm.

    Senior members get details.
    Saw her the other day.

    Some Caveats: Her pics are old (as others have mentioned at least 8 years), she is a small bbw and quite short, and she does rush a bit with time.

    Otherwise, she's super tight down there and was willing to do multiple positions and BBBJ. If only she'd have let me finish seconds.

  5. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'm going to do a few searches and I'll post what I find out.
    Please do let us know. Was on IG for 30 min, but didn't see anything solid on #orlandomassage.

  6. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    True. I forgot to mention that. She did have some challenges with that because she kept saying that I have a big cock. I had to go easy with her on all entries oral and vag.
    Wasn't really an issue once she got wet. She can take anything under right conditions in any position.

  7. #5563

    Sara UTR.

    Sara is my favorite UTR at the moment. Might see her again if schedule works out for multi-hour. I didn't tell her I could go for multiple pops but she definitely didn't want to stop.

  8. #5562

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by ModestMoose  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to see what he searched for too, but just for fun I did a quick search for #orlandomassage just now and that seems to pull up some interesting results. Who knows if they lead anywhere, but I'll share if I come across anything useful.
    Thanks, I'm going to do a few searches and I'll post what I find out.

  9. #5561
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me today wanting to set something up asap due to her electricity going to be shut off! If anyone is able to help her today just give her a call to set something up. I haven't met up with her but have read some good review's about her and seems like a good woman down on her luck. Now would be a great time to get in touch!!

    She has a new number in case you need it just pm.

    Senior members get details.
    She's ok. Sent me a text this morning after yesterday's appointment but I declined.

  10. #5560

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I am a little late for this review but earlier in the week I spent a wonderful time with Scar. Man this woman doesn't disappoint, the more I visited with her the better she gets! I saw her at her nice clean safe incall. She modeled for me in one of her many sexy outfits. This girl is a delight very sexy and sweet. Accommodating in all positions. ! I won't go into a long winded detail but we did go thru the alphabet. She is very GFE. She told me that she will have another incall this Friday. Gentleman do not hesitate to see this woman. Senior member pm me for digits or pm Scar directly.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Is always a pleasure to see you mi amor.

  11. #5559

    Ig

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    What search criteria did use?

    Thanks.
    I'm curious to see what he searched for too, but just for fun I did a quick search for #orlandomassage just now and that seems to pull up some interesting results. Who knows if they lead anywhere, but I'll share if I come across anything useful.

  12. #5558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Caribbean Scar

    Gentleman I am a little late for this review but earlier in the week I spent a wonderful time with Scar. Man this woman doesn't disappoint, the more I visited with her the better she gets! I saw her at her nice clean safe incall. She modeled for me in one of her many sexy outfits. This girl is a delight very sexy and sweet. Accommodating in all positions. ! I won't go into a long winded detail but we did go thru the alphabet. She is very GFE. She told me that she will have another incall this Friday. Gentleman do not hesitate to see this woman. Senior member pm me for digits or pm Scar directly.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #5557

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    I recently got on here to see what Orlando has to offer and was suprised to find several utr UCF girls that make it pretty clear what they are there for and leave their Insta contact. Get on insta, message and 3 out of 5 responded in a day.

    Hoping to have some numbers to contribute soon.

    Those Sophia pics are hot as hell.
    What search criteria did use?

    Thanks.

  14. #5556

    Housekeeper UTR

    She reached out to me today wanting to set something up asap due to her electricity going to be shut off! If anyone is able to help her today just give her a call to set something up. I haven't met up with her but have read some good review's about her and seems like a good woman down on her luck. Now would be a great time to get in touch!!

    She has a new number in case you need it just pm.

    Senior members get details.

  15. #5555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I actually just found it in one of my dresser drawers, no clue how it got there, LOL. This means I now have 2 vibrating cock rings. I'm going to try to use them both simultaneously on my upcoming visit with M1 L, hehe.

    SYM.
    I'm sure you'll figure it out LOL Have a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape