Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 28087
-
05-17-19 03:12 #9487

Posts: 5Noobie at Massage Oasis
Longtime lurker, ready to contribute. How do you know what options are available and what to tip without outright asking? I was at Massage Oasis on Convoy. Asked papasan if they have young pretty girls and he says all pretty I will like. I get an old chubby lady so I ask for another girl or I'm leaving. Another girl named Vicky comes. Twenties, thin, not bad looking, good English. She gives me a table shower and says you tip good and I say if she takes good care of me. Uneventful table shower and we go to room. I tell her I hope she takes better care of me during massage if she wants a good tip. She laughs and says $1000 is a good tip. Fucking kidding right. Massage starts off good then turns to nothing as if she could feel my disappointment. I felt like she was trying to avoid saying the obvious and I was too. So nothing happened and she could tell I was pissed. Gave her twenty and told her she's lucky I gave her that much for a nothing table shower and massage. She mumbles thank you looking down. I tell papasan no good. He says come back he promise pretty young girl. I told him I asked for that when I got there. He just repeats himself. I tell him he's a liar and I'll go to the many other spas down the street. He says okay bye bye. Did I pick the only AMP on Convoy that doesn't offer shit and treats you like a fool?
-
05-16-19 22:56 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 104Ha ha. When I read a report about Jasmine here I googled ASpa and got the info to that College Ave location. I called first and the dude answered saying they didn't have a Jasmine working there. So I looked at that monger directory (rub map or some shit). And found the Mercury location. At least they got hoes at the College Ave one though!
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 22:53 #9485Senior Member

Posts: 689Yelp reviews.
Got to love the Yelp reviews from the naive that go to our favorite spas!
Originally Posted by HaiwaiPaowang
[View Original Post]
No surprise! Men love it, women hate it.
-
05-16-19 22:32 #9484Senior Member

Posts: 689Apply a little grey matter.
Why doesn't it apply, unless you're referring to these members putting in just a little bit of effort searching the forum?
Originally Posted by Southali
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 22:22 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 689Beauty Salon and Spa, 305
Yup, that's the place! I'm told these gals take standard rates for half hour of standard full service. $120 reluctantly, $140+ preferably. I never do less than an hour and take full advantage of all the charms these ladies have to offer for most of that time. Based on most of the posts on these forum, I know I'm getting waaay above standard service so I tip waaay above standard. As always YMMV!
Originally Posted by Hydrate
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 18:52 #9482Regular Member

Posts: 6Dd
Hey guys looking for some pointers to find a nice big breasted woman (D and up. Ok maybe c and up LOL), any clues will be greatly appreciated. Near Mission Valley if possible Thanks!!
-
05-16-19 18:11 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 50That makes sense. Only it doesn't apply in this case.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 16:34 #9480Regular Member

Posts: 10I guess it is this one?
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-a-spa-san-diego
-
05-16-19 15:38 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 244Wen in SM
Anyone been to Massage Wen in SM lately? Are they still 40/40? Who is good there these days?
-
05-16-19 14:06 #9478Regular Member

Posts: 24Is this the 305 one?
Is this the #305 one I wana know how much the damage was if you wouldn't mind me asking.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 12:49 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 38So. I've been banging at the wrong a spa?
There's one on college blvd. Some cute 30-40 slimmer ladies with nice little titties.
Bring your own cover.
Older building with dirty carpet.
Dude at the front desk.
No wonder I couldn't find those young freaks I was reading about!
Originally Posted by HaiwaiPaowang
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 11:03 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 60I would love to fly on that airline.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 23:12 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 689Wild or mild
Girlfriend was late for work this morning so she neglected my morning boner! How convenient to be passing the Beauty Salon & Spa on Rosecrans on my way home! Cici from the now closed Ronson is there. Apparently her next shift from the Mesa Ridge location. She always provides an exciting wild physical session encouraging mutual oral pleasures and likes kissing! There's a new gal, Katy. A cute tiny younger looking angel with short hair. Cici read my mind, shuffling us both into a room. She tells Katy I'm a nice guy and give good sex! Xiexie ni! I kinda consider the massage foreplay, but she immediately takes off her clothes so I followed suite. She lays on the table spreading her legs, parting her pussy lips with her fingers, inviting me for a taste! I admired her pretty face and beautiful body while gliding my fingers all over her. She tried to keep my hands away from her pussy, but I like to start the party with a good finger banging. Soon she was squirming, writhing and dripping wet! I could smell her sweet pussy and had a taste. That's what I call finger licking good! I go for the muff dive and she locks her legs around my face, like she's trying to suffocate me with her pussy! What a way to go! The rest was just regular sex in various positions so no need to bore why'all with those details. Long story short, two hotties at Rosecrans. One wild, one mild, both satisfying and hao chi!
-
05-15-19 21:30 #9474Banned Member

Posts: 3075Korean sensual touch
I got a massage there about 9 months ago. It's a clean office, with a cute enough younger Korean lady. Her HJ was mechanical and she kept her distance to avoid being touched. It's not a massage parlor. She told me she shares the space with another lady. I'm not sure if they share a phone number. The person I saw said she also does manscaping for $60.
Originally Posted by Ryan1248
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 20:32 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 86Korean sensual touch
Anyone got info on this? It sounds like an agency but I message them and they said they aren't massage parlor, but the person whos answering the phone is also very rude.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124690










Reply With Quote






