Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,536 to 20,550 of 24553
-
05-17-19 06:27 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 86Well written Post
Thanks for the post. If you don't mind sharing her ad with me, I would be glad. I have one I see but she's an ebony with crazy ass and awesome service. A bit expensive but I like her attitude and service and she also does this from the privacy of her apartment. She's my ATF.
Originally Posted by PassionDweller
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 05:49 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 1570Ill be back (hopefully)
Just wanted to thank you gents that reached out to me when I was in your town last week, especially UpYours, thanks again dude! My one night there didn't turn out well but that's how it goes sometimes. Once again, if you ever visit Vegas, contact me!
-
05-17-19 00:55 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 191Independent spinner south of the beltway
Gentlemen,
It's been a while since I've posted but I only really like to post when I have a story to tell. I'm trying to have a dream at least once per month so stay tuned. My latest story takes me to a sleepy area away from hot hotels and public places. I met a spinner in her late 20's. Her face isn't much to look at but she has a fantastic body. Her sun kissed skin was so smooth that my hands glided gently accross her curves as she gave me a BBBJ. She has small and perky breasts with an ass that you can grab as you slam her from behind. This small firecracker can take a pounding which leaves her moaning. Seriously, this girl seemed so into it that she grinded her ass on my dick while we did k9.
Meeting this girl definitely left me satisfied so I will return. My new regular has long brown hair, she's about 5'4, skinny bit she has a bubble booty. There are a few drawbacks, the first is her location. She works out of a private residence which she shares with others. They actually came home early while we were going at it. It was stressful but I did feel a rush because it felt like I was in high school again. She works out of a basement so you have to walk around the house and into the rear entrance. The entrance of the basement is filthy but it doesn't look like a drug den. Her actual room is decent. Both her room and her body where clean with no signs of drug use.
Overall this is a nice lady who does this as a side hustle at night while she does her day job. She's not pumped out, she's just trying to make ends meet. I really like that kind of girl. Considering how hot it's been with LEO, I'm not posting links anymore. Contributing Seniors are more than welcome to PM me for more info. I will be happy to provide contact info plus a link to her ad. If anyone has any info they'd like to exchange that would be cool too but not necessary. Contributing Seniors only.
-
05-15-19 21:55 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 99Switter
How do you guys screen women advertising on Switter?
I've contacted a few using the emails on their profiles. The responses I've gotten just strike me as...odd. Two of them listed some different cities (for example, primarily in Houston but also listed Chicago, Denver, and Seattle). I understand some models tour, so that in and of itself isn't a red flag. They listed Washington DC and said, in their emails, they were coming to DC the upcoming weekend and were here for 8 days. Seems like a great coincidence, but maybe.
They didn't ask for screening information, but maybe we hadn't gotten that far. I'm skeptical of a provider who doesn't screen. Their Switter profiles don't follow many other providers, if any. I thought it was important for models to follow other models, boost each others' posts, etc.
They have websites, but the two I'm thinking about have similar website templates (the layout looked the same).
I just don't want to walk into a bad situation. What else do you look for? I asked whether they advertised on any other sites; awaiting a response. Did a reverse image search and the pictures were unique (I think).
-
05-15-19 15:14 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 1626I would say I have visited lot of providers who will take donation only once the deal is done. Some may ask me to show the donation, some may ask to place it on a table, some may ask to give half upfront etc etc.
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
If we give them donation upfront then there is no guarantee whether they will service us as agreed.
-
05-15-19 10:16 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 918Like SS says, if she asks for the number upfront and you give it to her, the $ are gone and I would bet you that you don't get anything for it.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 09:09 #4012

Posts: 275If it works for you?
If your strategy works for you then more power to you!
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 23:42 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 512I only ever paid up front to AMPs. I know I normally stuck with walkers for the lower cost and ease of getting what I wanted, but when I had the cash burning a hole in my pocket I'd swing for BP girls. The only time I paid up front was the time I got busted. That cost me almost 6 k and very nearly my freedom. Got fucked and had NO satisfaction.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
As far as bb, its what I always wanted. Maybe I'm just that huge a success story, but I never once caught anything from any girl I was paying. Sometimes repeats with the same girls, but we are talking a good 500 encounters with no a spec of bad bloodwork to show for it. Not saying go drag your dick in the gutter like I did, but the number of scare stories is much lower than the number of dates.
Now as far as skanks at the bar, its been twice I've gotten the itch. Sad to say it but I've banged some damn near gross looking walkers and never caught shit from them. But the bar bitches need to hit the clinic in my experience.
BQ22.
-
05-14-19 23:26 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 883Escorts 2
Even if well reviewed, I personally will not allow donation to be collected and put away before service. None of these providers are reputable to me. Well reviewed, will also play games with who they choose once they have secured donation. It is not unreasonable to ask to be met halfway and the donation not be put up until deed is finished, I've only had a few that wouldn't go for that.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
I do like to gamble on newbies from time to time. I have shied away from escorts in general becsuse it's been cost prohibitive or not good value. I do tend to repeat with good value girls.
-
05-14-19 21:54 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 397I was going to say the same. I've never known anyone reputable who will take their donation afterwards.
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
I'm with you on this one as well. Far too much shit floating around that amoxicillin just can't quite handle for me to take that chance. Likewise, as anyone else on this board will tell you, if she offers it to you but says she never does it for anyone else, she's lying.
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 21:00 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 1626Is she asking you to give the gift card number upfront? Then a big NO. Or does she want you to give her the gift card once the deal is done. Then how would she verify whether you have loaded with the donation she asked for?
Originally Posted by Topdog868
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 20:56 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah someone has commented as credit card / gift card scam.
Originally Posted by Albsure
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 18:52 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 76Don't trust this one
-
05-14-19 13:09 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 383Girls reading this
I wonder how many escorts come to this site to read all of the shit that is being said about them. I can remember 1 or 2 who had accounts and would stop by and look for dates. Maybe they can get some good advice or pointers if they read some of the shit or reviews about them. Some would come and talk shit about mongers. LOL.
-
05-14-19 12:11 #4004

Posts: 275So?
Even if the escort has reviews saying she performs? Will you still insist on your money strategy?
Do you do a lot of non-reviewed escorts?
Is that a major part of how you do things in your Mongerhood?
Do you have a squad of steadies?
Or do you enjoy the hunt of a new conquest on a lot / most / all / hardly / any of your missions?
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






