Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,181 to 33,195 of 41319
-
05-15-19 14:57 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 110I concur.
Thanks to your review, TJ, I decided to try Bryar Rose today as my first experience in this hobby and I don't regret it one bit. While it stretched my budget I felt it was worth it as the review sounded right up my alley. She had me bring a bottle of Jameson which I had already purchased before I called her to confirm and get directions, and we had a nice little date-like conversation while sharing a couple drinks. The dream started with a massage on a really neat table she had built herself where she pleasured me for quite a while, then we moved to the bedroom where she soaked my face repeatedly as I DATY with gusto. She was very indulging of my kinks and made the whole experience super comfortable.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review, TankerJo. I would have ended up with another provider for my first time and I feel it would have been a loss for me. I look forward to my next opportunity.
-
05-15-19 14:51 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 103Sara the hot Latina or Asian Kim
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1540734
Last time Sara was in town someone raved about her but she left before I was available. I see she's here but am having trouble getting in touch with her.
I've also been calling Asian Kim with no luck. Anyone have suggestions or familiar with them. PM is fine.
-
05-15-19 14:26 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 128Recent review
I saw a review with the last week or so that gave a positive review and I think to quote "she can sure suck a meat stick".
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 14:11 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 867Jamie
I reviewed her a year ago when I saw her. Absolute sweetheart and aims to please. I only saw her once, since she she didn't really do it for me. Not really sure why, and it wasn't anything she did. Chemistry is a funny thing. BBBJ and if you are nice, more doors may open with her.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
Now, this was a year ago which is an eternity with these girls.
-
05-15-19 13:27 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 138Jamie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/520417938824
I know they go through 5 names a week but couldn't find info on this one. Just the older one. I'll be on the west every day this week. Really want to try this one. PM is OK.
-
05-15-19 12:12 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 109What I think
That second one seems fake imo.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 10:42 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 318Tigger
So does Tigger wear the costumes from her ads during her sessions, or is that another service option? I actually like her natural...
-
05-15-19 09:41 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 125New postjngs
I'm seeing lots of unfamiliar postings this week. This one popped up today. This site is designed for situations like this, let's use it to our advantage. I hope fellow mongers will chime in on any dealings with the new postings, good or bad. Be safe.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/611170513280
-
05-15-19 05:42 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 125Kkm
This one will always be late and it can be frustrating so if you are on a tight schedule don't bother. If you have time for the constant delays, when you get to her, she's above average provider. Tight kitty and loves it from behind. Nice ass provides for a good visual as well.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 00:42 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 443Can't find anything on her. Google search the ph# and images, and nothing. I initiated contact to try and take one for the team, but she has never responded. Same with this one below.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/150268662105
-
05-15-19 00:39 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 443Thats pretty much exactly what the reviews on here say. My 1st experience was fine, decent BBBJ followed my simple CFS mush. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed myself. 2nd dream was about a week later, I gave her my gate code, but they followed someone else in, she had her BF / Pimp w / e he is drop her on the other side of the complex. Like she had never been there before. I had to walk all the way over there, find her, walk her back to my place. Complete the dream and then walk her back out there. He drives right past us, I say isn't that your ride, she says no. Then we say goodbye at the gate and she runs over and jumps in his car, and I'm like WTF? Why would he just drive around my complex the whole time. Why would she lie about her ride, why can't she follow simple instructions on entering / exiting the complex, etc. So I haven't repeated for that reason. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 20:54 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 788I appreciate that man
Unfortunately the current stable of ladies is so bad, I need to really cut back. Very rare to find a halfway decent one these days.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:58 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 554As long as I've been on this site, I've NEVER read a good review about her.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:14 #8126Regular Member

Posts: 18Bryar Rose is 100% YMMV
My 2 experiences with her have been terrible and absurd. The second time I mistakenly reached out to her to instantaneously remembered why I should have never reached out again. She is not the most pleasant person. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:04 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 109Agreed
So my first time meeting her actually was like my 3rd time trying to do so and the initial visit was just ok. Learned a lot about why she was getting bad reviews. Basically she just doesn't take BS, but can also interpret things the wrong way thus leading to more of her famous "attitude". Once again though, I've had numerous dreams with Bryar rose and will also miss her when she's gone. For those of you who never had the chance I recommend you try and do so. Even with her flaws, still one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





