The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 662 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1221

    Fake, like CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl advertising STG since the beginning of the year at least. I have attempted to text her today but have received no replies. Anyone know anything about her? I'll report once I see her, but it would be good to have some heads up first.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/145941853946
    Think this has come up once or twice on one of the boards here, she is a scam, fishing for cells or emails. Her picture is on many cities sites. I travel frequently yo Maine and NYC, and find quite a few girls photos used in all 3 places. Sorry, she looks good. But in the end she is TGTBT.

  2. #1220

    Anyone?

    I've seen this girl advertising STG since the beginning of the year at least. I have attempted to text her today but have received no replies. Anyone know anything about her? I'll report once I see her, but it would be good to have some heads up first.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/145941853946

  3. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Did you look at height and weight? You are looking for a BBW, right? She is 5'1" and 200 lbs, she is a big girl.
    Yea I like BBWs.

  4. #1218

    Genie

    I recently met her. She is a nice girl but I did not like the place she lives at. It's a dump with no privacy. I bumped into her neighbor (same building probably next apartment that shares the same bathroom) twice who was also trying to use the same bathroom that I was. Never happened before. She also talks a lot which is a huge turn off for me. She was talking 20 minutes out of half hour I was there. Even during the action. A huge problem for me. She is very popular and some guys have had great time with her. She does have a good body and seemed cool to hang out with and crack jokes. If that's what you are looking for. I was not. I was paying to have a great time. Mostly protected, okay BBBJ and YMMV with all other services but a sweet girl. I will not return.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with genie in Worcester, saw her on them was curious.

    Thanks for any advice.

  5. #1217

    H & w

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/789347601083

    Hey guys, I'm a RI guy but often work in Worcester and have partaken in some of your local talent. Started texting back and forth with Grace today. Got her to send me a face pic (she's pretty), not sure if the pics in the ad are her though. I was close to pulling the trigger but she quoted me. 2 for an hour, felt that was kinda high for someone so new, almost TOFTT but chickened out. She seems very new to the game, didn't know what GFE was, asked me to bring the protection etc. She gave me a false address to start, then the real one. I Google mapped it and I wasn't feeling it. Has anyone partaken? I searched your forum and didn't get any hits on Grace.
    Did you look at height and weight? You are looking for a BBW, right? She is 5'1" and 200 lbs, she is a big girl.

  6. #1216

    Grace

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/789347601083

    Hey guys, I'm a RI guy but often work in Worcester and have partaken in some of your local talent. Started texting back and forth with Grace today. Got her to send me a face pic (she's pretty), not sure if the pics in the ad are her though. I was close to pulling the trigger but she quoted me. 2 for an hour, felt that was kinda high for someone so new, almost TOFTT but chickened out. She seems very new to the game, didn't know what GFE was, asked me to bring the protection etc. She gave me a false address to start, then the real one. I Google mapped it and I wasn't feeling it. Has anyone partaken? I searched your forum and didn't get any hits on Grace.

  7. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    It appears, Kathy's "posting friend" has created a new name for her, out of the 15 photos he posted, 11 are actually Kathy, the other 4, who knows. Is this because business is slowing down for her?
    Alexis. LOL. ***** needs to fire her marketing staff.

  8. #1214

    Kathy or Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    It appears, Kathy's "posting friend" has created a new name for her, out of the 15 photos he posted, 11 are actually Kathy, the other 4, who knows. Is this because business is slowing down for her?
    That Monkey profile is not new. It has been up for over a year.

  9. #1213

    Didn't pick up on that

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    7322 is Kathy's number.

    SR.
    It appears, Kathy's "posting friend" has created a new name for her, out of the 15 photos he posted, 11 are actually Kathy, the other 4, who knows. Is this because business is slowing down for her?

  10. #1212

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith1116  [View Original Post]
    100% Kathy's pics. WTF.
    7322 is Kathy's number.

    SR.

  11. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I was reading the prior posting, and checked out the other local girls, one of the first was Alexis, age 37-45, but face pic seems much younger. Even more interesting, it sure seems like she is using Kathy's pictures in almost half of the photos. For Kathy aficionados, sure you can confirm (or deny) my thought. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexis-e...orcester-44231.
    100% Kathy's pics. WTF.

  12. #1210

    Looks like Kathy (from Leominster)

    I was reading the prior posting, and checked out the other local girls, one of the first was Alexis, age 37-45, but face pic seems much younger. Even more interesting, it sure seems like she is using Kathy's pictures in almost half of the photos. For Kathy aficionados, sure you can confirm (or deny) my thought. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexis-e...orcester-44231.

  13. #1209

    Jenna

    Anyone see this girl? Lincoln plaza area. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190513_184130.jpg‎  

  14. #1208

    Jennie

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennieso...rcester-416900#erotic.

    Saw her last week at her place off of restaurant row. Pics are accurate. BBBJ Cfs. 120 her She was pleasant with no signs of using. Better than average skills. Only drawback was the security camera at her door. Sketched me out a little but I would repeat given the current state of things.

  15. #1207

    Julie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stress  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews on her "julie" was one of the names she went by (Check out post #603 in Worcester. Escort). She used to post on backpage and stg all the time. A lot of bad reviews of there being a pimp involved and her not looking nearly as good as her pics. I have never texted, talked, or met her so I don; t know from experience. I stayed away because of all the bad reviews though.
    Well that makes sense. I did read that ad back in December. I would not have remembered. Her pics didn't show star tatts. But the description of only one photo in ad makes sense.

    I got a bad vibe because she was handing out her info very quickly. I never asked for the pics and she just came out and told me where she was working out of. Plus. Meet and eat? Just sounds like something a pimp would say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape