Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,196 to 33,210 of 41319
-
05-14-19 18:18 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 116Amelia Island
I was wondering the same thing. Even Kingsland Ga.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 17:15 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 316I didn't mean to discount anyone's experiences, and I apologize if it looks that way. I respect you and all my brother mongers who run the dangerous gauntlet we all face and report back with hard won intel. Those, like yourself, who contribute to the pool of knowledge will always get my salute and respect as stand-up contributors who give value, safety and worth to the hobby vs lurkers who offer no experiences to form an opinion on and who don't help the rest of us navigate the minefield laid in front of our basic human needs on a daily basis. I use the vinegar / honey analogy because I too was once a young, fit, tough and cocky lad with a 24 hour hard on who made such mistakes myself in my youth. I'm not preaching from authority, but offering the wisdom of my old age to my worthy young brothers, whose youth I envy.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Whatever her past, she seems to have fixed and refined her offered service. I do agree with you though, it is refreshing to meet a provider who cares about her reviews. You may find a different experience were you to try again, but I understand if you choose not to.
It just seems you find so few providers in this hobby who aren't candy slaves or sock puppets for criminal handlers, and who are as pretty as advertised, clean and offer a safe environment where you don't worry about anything.
Nothing makes you feel like a man more than watching a cute, candy haired, wet and quivering woman squirming and moaning underneath you and convulsively squirting at your every touch! At least that's how my old ass was made to feel! Money well spent, I say. Maybe it was timing.
It is such a relief to have a safe, comfortable pen to play in. Sure beats the hell out of shady comms, nervously dodging uncle, thugs and thieves only to find a misshapen, drugged-out troll at the end of your rainbow, waiting to suck out too much of your paycheck out of your jeans in exchange for some reluctantly given morgue juice. All the while in surroundings that have you more nervous than an 8 year old boy in a turkish bath house.
Either way, I can only speak for myself, and I appreciate those who offered differing opinions, as you have also toftt and communicated to your brothers, instead of just lurked and learned.
-
05-14-19 16:33 #8122Senior Member

Posts: 316Here ya go
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...keywords=Bryar+rose.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind that she will be retiring from the hobby in about 2 weeks, so time is limited.
Tell her you were sent with the highest of recommendations from a senior member. And a small gift of Jameson or tequila would also tickle her to death.
Something about watching a girl get buzzed and horny right in front of you, in a private, safe setting, eagerly giving you full permission to take advantage of her when the starting gun fires is a new experience for me, and I will definitely miss it. Be generous with the gentalmanly sweetness and you may find that you are welcome in her post-retirement.
I hope you like squirters, LOL!
-
05-14-19 16:17 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 933This is really not a laughing matter especially doing that in front of your residence but the visual I can't help but to be over here laughing my ass off. Sorry bro.
Originally Posted by ITrick
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 15:42 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 109New locale.
Off Atlantic near Kernan, PM me what you have for info and I can confirm.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 14:56 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 805Nice contribution
What part of town is Kim in these days?
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
I'd like to repeat visit with her. Is her number the same?
Thanks.
-
05-14-19 14:47 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 805Same same
Ditto. Exactly my MO when doing outcall. Which is almost always.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
Legit ones don't have an issue with it. Ones that balk at it are either not real as compared to their pics or they have a db driving them. Either way, no thanks.
-
05-14-19 14:17 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 788Wow, I just posted something on her.
I'm surprised she's out. I guess she got early release. Based on the report LEO wrote, she's a heroin addict. She had several needles in her car when she got stopped. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 14:13 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 109Fernandina, Amelia, Yulee,
Anyone have some dreams with providers in FB area?
-
05-14-19 13:23 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 933Outcall
That is exactly my method when I host for outcall. Never can be too safe tho but this way has always worked for me. Most legit ones will have no problem with this method.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 13:02 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 109Blast from the past
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3450/1/240848
My usuals weren't lining up so I hit up the above as I used to have consistently good dreams with her at reasonable rates. Still worth it, will be repeating. When she responds the comms are good all the way through. The dream itself is fun, though her face isn't great, she's a small thing with a tight kitty. Usually just have her face the other way and that does the trick.
-
05-14-19 12:54 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 58Late night adventure
So its late and I am on my way home from work. I wanted to try something new so I end up in contact with Payton J. , comms were good and was at a safe residence. Buuuuut when I began dreaming is when things went south, all of sudden she gets a "random" phone call saying her boyfriend was coming home and we only have 10 minutes. It was rushed but got the job done. The damage was $ but I'm calling it YMMV.
-
05-14-19 12:48 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 109Jae
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/520973174868
Been a long time, but I've had a few dreams with this one. Back then the comms were good and the service was too. Nice naturals which is always a plus. Haven't dreamed of her since the return from online hiatus, but I hope everything is the same as it once was.
-
05-14-19 12:43 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 109Natalya
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/247554253646
If I'm not mistaken her dreams are hit or miss. When I was dreaming the second time, I had slight comm issues, followed by a shortage a raincoats which is a must when the weather is about to be wet, followed by more comm issues after the shopping trip. I gave up even though the first dream was fine, was hoping for improvement on the repeat. That not being the case, I will not repeat.
-
05-14-19 12:33 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 109Darby
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/812519167516
She claims to be a freak in the post, I'd dispute that from the one dream she was in. Nothing worse than these providers and there stipulations. If you can't provide a full FS then I don't want to compensate the same I would elsewhere. Also, not the best in call, but the comms were good enough to make the dream happen. So maybe YMMV, but don't go in expecting anything other that a tight kitty to put work into. I'd repeat in a pinch because the tattoos are kind of a thing for me.










Reply With Quote






