Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3592

    Re Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    One review says she has a tight spinner body while yours says her belly is bigger than her boobs. Someone also claimed BBFS, totally ruins it for me. Her pics are awesome I had tried getting with her last week but she said she was in Matthews that day. Oh well, guess I won't be taking a chance.
    There are two Katies; one is the Cajun one who is a young spinner with pierced nipples and this one who it seems is different.

  2. #3591

    Well damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmuman  [View Original Post]
    Read back thru these posts. There e 2 entirely different girls being discussed here.
    Either way I won't be seeing either katie, so both reports are great.

  3. #3590

    Katie vs Katie. Eliminate confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    Both reviews had things that make me glad I didn't see her. Thanks for your review because I've seen 2 or 3 very good are edviews.
    You guys are talking about two different "Katies".

    The Cajun Katie is small and is a spinner. Works out of her car and sometimes has a room. She was a lot of fun and BBFS was on the menu, so if that bothers you-she isn't for you. She doesn't have a profile on them. She doesn't have any post up right now, but her digits always started with 225. If she comes back. She is worth the visit.

    Someone else introduced this Katie into the mix:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...arlotte-462165#escort_reviews.

    These are definitely two different people. I have not seen this one, so can't comment but based on pics and the description this isn't the Cajun Katie.

  4. #3589

    Katie (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    Both reviews had things that make me glad I didn't see her. Thanks for your review because I've seen 2 or 3 very good are edviews.
    Read back thru these posts. There are 2 entirely different girls being discussed here.

  5. #3588

    I definitely appreciate the review

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    I can honestly say. Definitely not a spinner. Her photo appear to be but she is no spinner. She is a bit chunky with stretch marks. While she is friends and extremely quiet, she is also on the homely side (not a looker).

    If you are hard up, I'd say give it a go otherwise your money is best spent elsewhere.
    Both reviews had things that make me glad I didn't see her. Thanks for your review because I've seen 2 or 3 very good are edviews.

  6. #3587

    Mucho dinero

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Mariana de Silva -Eros.

    I dreamed I met Mariana de Silva for two hours at a nice 4 star hotel after easy scheduling with her booking agent. In my dream she was a 5' 7" Brazilian goddess with an amazing body. Not quite as tight & toned as her pictures (they've been touched up a little,) but she had fantastic bolt ons & probably the nicest Latin booty I've ever seen on her tanned body. In my dream she spoke good English & she was very sensual, unrushed, & wanted to ensure I had a great time. She's in the top 5 most beautiful providers I've seen in my dreams. She had a couple of small tattoos in inconspicuous places. LFK DFK CFS BBJ MSOG DATY Her rates are on her personal website & I think she was worth it. I left happy, but I sure didn't want to leave. She will be in the Queen City through Sunday.

    https://www.meetmariana.com/rates

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9828745.htm

    Play safe out there guys.
    Holy crap, she's hot AF. Insane booty. But 500/ hr is very steep even for our market where everything has gone up. Glad you had a great time.

  7. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    One review says she has a tight spinner body while yours says her belly is bigger than her boobs. Someone also claimed BBFS, totally ruins it for me. Her pics are awesome I had tried getting with her last week but she said she was in Matthews that day. Oh well, guess I won't be taking a chance.
    I can honestly say. Definitely not a spinner. Her photo appear to be but she is no spinner. She is a bit chunky with stretch marks. While she is friends and extremely quiet, she is also on the homely side (not a looker).

    If you are hard up, I'd say give it a go otherwise your money is best spent elsewhere.

  8. #3585

    Conflicting reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So here is the deal. I took one for the team here. She looks nothing like any photo you can find or google of her. In reality she is indeed young, about 5'6" and 190 lbs. Sweet girl and very quiet. Unfortunately her belly sticks out further than her boobs. For you guys that like Bush, she is your girl. I was pretty disappointed upon seeing her (vs her hot photos), but decided to make the best of it. She began but slightly rubbing my dick with her hand. Fortunately I had been thinking of another young hot lady I bang and began getting hard. She grabbed a cover and we began. She stayed very quiet initially (which I hate). So I decided to bang her hard for a while. She told me she wanted doggie but I insisted on missionary with me standing so I could bang it hard. After some time she turned around and ask for doggie. I looked at her ass then looked at my dick. I realized from what I could see that I needed about 9 more inched on my dick (ok. I'm exaggerating a bit for the sake of a good story. Maybe). I then spun her around (as much as a big girl can really spin) and went back to hitting it hard. After a little time she said she was hurting and had to stand to stretch her legs. At that time she removed the cover and began some rather rough hand jerking. I let her go on for a bit and said. Lets put another cover on and go at it again. She said that was her last as she had had a very busy day. I got to say for all you guys there before me. More power to you!! I just got up put my clothes on, thanked her and went on my way. To the bar to drink and hit on women. .

    Needless to say. First and last experience there.
    One review says she has a tight spinner body while yours says her belly is bigger than her boobs. Someone also claimed BBFS, totally ruins it for me. Her pics are awesome I had tried getting with her last week but she said she was in Matthews that day. Oh well, guess I won't be taking a chance.

  9. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    Called her, she kept trying to get my real name. WTF? Then asked to pay using credit card via text link.
    She tried to blackmail once she got a hold of my FB profile. Threatened to message my friends list with me trying to hire a prostitute. Told her to pound sand, it's 2019. The president hired a pro while his wife was pregnant, LOL. I'm a single truck driver and all of my friends are libertarian. NO ONE CARES!

  10. #3583
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    She's up to no good

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/845884609178

    Stay away. More info in ripoff reports.
    Called her, she kept trying to get my real name. WTF? Then asked to pay using credit card via text link.

  11. #3582

    Paris review.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    I had heard good things but since these guys say so it must be true. I could see between them all there was a total of perhaps 7 posts. Solid input guys.

    Anyone think its the same jabroni on all three or is it just me?
    I've seen Paris 3 x. She is good. Amazing BBBJ. No CIM. Scheduling on some days can be odd. Well reviewed in Salisbury. She had lot reviews in this forum when he was preggo.

  12. #3581
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/845884609178

    Stay away. More info in ripoff reports.

  13. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I've tried getting ahold of her for the past couple of days with no reply. She's had ads up, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe she's got enough repeat business now, that she can pick and choose when she wants to work. Any insight is appreciated, shoot me a PM. Such a shame, she's a gem and we really clicked.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998
    Same for me. I've been trying for a few weeks now and can barely get a reply much less book something.

    Although the most recent BBFSCIP reports are a bit concerning and not my style.

    BTR.

  14. #3579

    Chiquita

    My regular wasn't around and Chiquita has been on my radar for a while so I gave her a call a few days ago. She was extremely responsive in her communication which is always nice. Pictures are her. Petite little thing and very cute. Lots of tattoos if that's your thing. The thing that turned me on most was at the beginning she laid opposite me on the bed and spread eagle to give me a great view while she stroked me to get me ready for a CBJ. She's very vocal during the session too which honestly may have been a little too much as it was clearly fake. Paid $1. 5 for 30 min. She travels to Charlotte once or twice a month and I plan to repeat on a future visit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2992047

  15. #3578

    Not really worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/694690901534

    Going to be in Hickory next weekend. Need some advice.
    Prices are 100,200 and 400. Service isn't the best either. Place is low end hotel with limited space and a hard smoker. Only upside is bb is on the menu and she has a nice personality. Other than that I'd say there are better options out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape