Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 11015
-
05-13-19 12:39 #620Senior Member

Posts: 1018https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c82953c24cee
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 11:30 #619Senior Member

Posts: 1018Tiffany. Diamond
Any info on Tiffany. Diamond?
No menu options listed and most of her pix are old.
She has Huge Titties and I do love that.
-
05-13-19 11:09 #618Senior Member

Posts: 1018Plus, Lana's menu is wide open. BBFS, greek, cim, cof, pix, vids. And she is tiny and will let you fuck her hard.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
She is just always late.
-
05-13-19 11:02 #617Senior Member

Posts: 1018She is fat. She plays it off as massage HJ / BJ only.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I played with her pussy some, she let lick it and did not hesitate hopping on and she had a loud screaming orgasm as she ground on me. She admited that she needed that. LolJust way to big for me to repeat.
-
05-13-19 11:00 #616Senior Member

Posts: 1018Emeraldeyes Emmy Demure
You should go see J Wilde. GFE, smart and fun.
Originally Posted by ByTemexo
[View Original Post]
I saw Emmy recently. Amazing dirty talker.
She really gets into it.
Sadly no BBFS that day for me.
Her kitty was pretty tight considering the HUGE black cocks she takes in her porn vids.
I will repeat.
-
05-13-19 00:03 #615Regular Member

Posts: 15Can anyone vouch for this girl? Auburn.
-
05-12-19 20:40 #614Senior Member

Posts: 256Phoebe
Sorry, meant to say HJ not HH. Couldn't spell her name right either.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 17:03 #613Senior Member

Posts: 256Phoeve
For me it was only HH. She was too thick for me but seems most guys like her.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 11:48 #612Senior Member

Posts: 472I like how she says her photos are recent, yet in one she is holding an old style flip phone from like 10 years ago, others are from what I would say is a Motel 6, she is probably more like mid 30's, but if price is right I would go for it.
Originally Posted by Xalex69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 09:48 #611Senior Member

Posts: 49Phoebe.
Can anyone let me know what is on the menu?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...PhoebeReynolds
-
05-11-19 20:39 #610Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen this girl from STG?
Has anyone seen her before? http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...g/332214160375.
-
05-11-19 13:27 #609Senior Member

Posts: 173I only offer what's listed above.
This is one of those ongoing irritants with women who do not properly fill out their profile. I have seen a number of " I ONLY offer what's listed above" when it is quite clear from the body of the ad and from reviews that they do indeed offer much more. It is also why it is virtually impossible to be certain that what are listed as dislikes are actually dislikes, versus YMMV, and whether those are the only dislikes.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
Then, when you encounter someone who lists, say, just BBFS as a dislike, and you inquire whether the rest of the menu is open, many of them get pissed at you for asking. If they would all fill out the profile fully and accurately, it would be much easier to identify who is a good fit.
-
05-11-19 11:54 #608Senior Member

Posts: 155Love twins.
They are both very sweet and sexy. Complete GFE and a lot of fun. I haven't seen anyone around here that compares.
Originally Posted by TeenyWeeny
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 01:42 #607Senior Member

Posts: 286Wonder if Nancy's menu is really THIS limited?
Haven't been with with either, but Nancy stated this on her profile:
Originally Posted by TeenyWeeny
[View Original Post]
Some topics I like discussing:
Kissing.
Topics I hate discussing:
I ONLY offer what's listed above.
She says that she offers a "memorable" experience. I guess I would remember meeting with an escort and paying just to kiss!
Would love to hear if this was just a mistake and what rates they offer. Both look very hot!
-
05-10-19 16:37 #606Senior Member

Posts: 45Twins
Anybody have any experiences with either of these two?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?417726-Sunnylove
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?406838-Nancylove
Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





