Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 32172
-
05-13-19 15:57 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 110Amy in West Springfield
I don't have the budget for this hobby that many of you have, so generally, I try to stick to my ATF or a provider who is a sure bet. On occasion, I will TOFTT. When it doesn't pan out, I generally accept it and view it as my "personal penance. " .
Was working from home this afternoon and knew I had a 2 hour block of time in the afternoon where I could slip away.
Wanted to try and keep it close to home so reached out to:
- Ashley: No response; comment: I have tried to engage Ashley 2 other times but have not been able to get a response back from her. Appreciate any advice with Ashley (Caucasian MILF in Annandale).
- Chelsea: No response; comment: first time I have tried to reach out to Chelsea.
- Amy: Got a speedy response that 2 - 3 girls were available and I should come over now (https://www.adultlook.com/p/2993425).
I get to the location in West Springfield, receive text directions to the ground-level apartment, and am greeted by a fairly average looking Asian MILF named Emma. Dark hair is shoulder length, knows a little English. Definitely not Amy in the pictures (who does exist as I saw her on the way out). Apartment is pretty empty looking and Emma is the only one I see.
Emma escorts me to the back bedroom, I hand over my $1. 6 for the hour, and proceed to undress. Emma directs me to lay down on the bed (mattresses on the floor). I ask her if there are other girls but she says they are busy. Emma gives me a perfunctory 10 minute back massage then tells me to turn over. She quickly undresses (saggy top, body is very pudgy), puts a condom on me, gives me 1 - 3 minutes of CBJ, then asks "fuck me?" I perform what feels like an unappetizing task, finish up pretty quickly, and I am out in 30 minutes.
As I mentioned, I did see Amy on the way out. For the most part, she looks like the pictures. Perhaps she would have been a better experience. All I know is, if Lily (Centerville / Merrifield) is "top shelf," then this provider was clearly the opposite of the Lily experience.
I will not return.
-
05-13-19 15:09 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 1342 for 2
Shoutout to you and JmSuttr for the Sophie recommendation. I did a search before setting up an appointment with her and saw reviews saying both her massage and flip were meh to bad. Not sure what those brahs were talking about because I had a blast.
Originally Posted by Schmoopy
[View Original Post]
First off. What an adorable little human she is. So all of the pics I've seen in her ads are more a reflection of her personality than anything. She was described to me as quirky. I'd describe her more as very playful and jovial which I thought was really cool. When I showed up. She looked hot. She's a really cute chick. She had on a little black dress, heels and a short silk robe when I arrived. She's cute in her ads but looked way hotter in person. The massage was great. There was a nice mix of strong on the shoulders, neck and knots, and nice a smooth glides up and down the back. There was also teasing that occurred throughout the entire session. Needless to say I was really relaxed on the flip.
The flip was awesome. Sophie allowed me to roam pretty freely. I didn't want to get carried away on my first visit so I stayed pretty conservative. She's a thick girl with soft, smooth skin. Nice booty. Not much hip, but nice grip. She's got thick, pretty legs which are really nice. I've seen a few of her ads before and she posts one with pics of her in a little black outfit. In those pics she has small boobs but she has since got some new D bolt ons which were an enjoyable surprise. The finish was splendid. P.S. Level technique and performance with lots of oil. She held eye contact and was slow, intense and passionate. Love her. She was able to make me pop which completely sealed a deal that was already sealed. Love Sophie. Definitely going back. Only negative I can think of is that her shower was hot af. I'm actually posting this from the intensive care unit as my right nipple and bellybutton were melted off. At least I'm clean. Gave her 3 on top of the standard Thai independent rate. Freaking love Sophie.
I was also talking to another brah whose memory was sparked by the Joanna post. He used to frequent her Bailey's Crossroads spot also. That place is called YG Massage now and isn't that great. Joanna and her other girl named Linda were the best things about YG. They're both gone. I've been there twice and was unimpressed and won't be back unless curiosities get the better of me. In our conversations brah reminded me that there are two other AMP's right there in the same building as YG. A Thai place and a place called Golden Therapy. I tried the Golden Therapy place yesterday. I wanted to try the Thai place, but the sign said they're only open Monday-Friday which seems like a bad sign to me. Lee Lee was my masseuse. She's a 40 something, attractive, average build chick. She had on a tight little red dress. Its a Korean place so they had a table shower. Now a note on this. She went crazy with the shower. There was water everywhere. She sprayed me in the face with the shower wand, my hair was soaked. It looked like a goddamn shaggy dog shook off in there when she was done. As such I wouldn't recommend scheduling a visit here if you a) are planning on going somewhere afterwards or b) require discretion when you return home. I apply 17 different products to my hair (slight exaggeration) and make love to the preparation of it. If I had plans other than watching GOT afterwards I would've been irritated. Something to keep in mind. Anyway. She walked on my back which was cool. Massage was good too. I'd file it under slightly above average. Now. The flip.
On the flip she asked and I quote "What do you want to do?" Never heard that flip opener before. I only wanted to test drive the AMP and get my nova on (I'm also not really a FS guy) so I just told her standard nova. She asked what I'd tip her, I told her 4, she then rolled up the dress, took off her thong and put a knee up on the table. I took that as an invitation, so decided to roam free. She was soaking and that intensified with the roam. HJ was great. Slow and passionate like I like it. I tried Thai Sophie Friday, got laid Saturday and she still made me pop, which surprised me honestly. On times when I'm not super worried about a top tier massage or the physique of my provider I'm definitely going to go see her again. House 8. Tipped 4. Still love Sophie.
Frankie.
-
05-13-19 12:57 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 54Verifying at ST
It didn't take long. I spoke with a dude that appears to be the handler.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
He will ask about other places you went too. And provide possible names and addresses.
If he feels ok with you, then you can schedule.
I had a blast at ST with amber. Have fun!
-
05-13-19 12:37 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 48NoVa
I am a bit new as well, so I may need correction. But NoVa means Northern Virginia. Roughly the part of northern Virginia that is suburbs of the DC Capital region. But more importantly, and probably why you are asking: Standard NoVA finish is a hand job // happy ending with a massage around here. BJ, FS, rimming are beyond the standard NoVa.
Originally Posted by VaGuy540
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 11:31 #12923Regular Member

Posts: 16Northern Virginia.
Originally Posted by VaGuy540
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 10:57 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 32NOrthern VirginiA.
Originally Posted by VaGuy540
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 06:00 #12921Regular Member

Posts: 7New here.
What does Nova mean?
-
05-12-19 16:04 #12920Regular Member

Posts: 22K&J Wellness
Had some time to kill before pickup up a a friend at Dulles. Only 2 ladies working I drew 'LiLi'. I'm terrible at guessing ages but I would say early-mid 30's. Cute face tight body. Pleasant shower. In the room good solid massage and pleasant small talk. Flip minimal negotiations. Topless nova. On my way out mamasan asked for review I got the sense that provider must be newish.
-
05-11-19 22:01 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 1991When Norma worked near DuPont Circle
I saw her several times and, once she was comfortable with me, she allowed the girls to come out and play.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
Of course, that was quite a while ago (10+ years, IIRC) so that option may no longer be on the menu. But it's also possible that it's still available but not right away. As always, YMMV.
-
05-11-19 21:55 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 1991ST question
Just wondering what their verification process is like. What info do they require and how long did the process take?
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:53 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 1991That's a No Tip scenario, IMHO.
You booked TS + 60 minutes and, after the hard upsell and a "No thanks" from you, she could have gone a couple of different ways that would have been acceptable. First choice, she could have completed the 60 min massage + HJ, for which I think a $40 tip (the going rate everywhere else) would have been fair. Second choice, she could have completed the 60 min massage with nothing extra, for which I think a 20% tip ($20 if feeling generous) would have been fair.
Originally Posted by HarleyDude29
[View Original Post]
But she chose what, IMHO, was the unacceptable option of cutting your session short by more than half. Even with a decent HJ at the end, that doesn't offset the BS upsell and 50% shorting of time.
Some might think that's too drastic, but I see tipping as a way of communicating how pleased or displeased I am with the service and I have no problem using that communication method to make a point. I also never make such a drastic statement if there's any chance I might visit again in the future. But, with the scenario you describe, I'd almost certainly never repeat so "No Tip" would be my way of saying goodbye, good riddance, and maybe prompting some rethinking on their part. Also, if there a MMS available, I'd make sure she was aware of the situation.
It would be great karma if a bunch of mongers would visit this place in the near future and for every one who got the same crap treatment to walk out with little or no tip. That would send a big time message that we're not a bunch of idiots who can be conned and taken advantage of. They need our $ much more than we need their extras. And there are plenty of good options out there.
-
05-11-19 20:52 #12916Regular Member

Posts: 7You could try Alyssa, I wouldn't describe it as mind blowing but the pics are her. Covered FS and BJ. She's cute, a bit chatty and scattered but if you keep her focused you'll have a good time. Not sure how long she's in town. https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1477954.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 16:29 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 202Yes this is the same place we are referring to. Not sure what system they are using. I do know Amber told me she's from NY and I've met a few other Chinese girls from other asian crapshoot places that are from NY. I'm guessing there is someone network where the working girls can contract out with those that have access to distribution and facilities.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 16:11 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 477Green health
Used to frequent the place a lot last year. If it's the one we all thinking of it's located on a strip with a smoothie place nearby, always used to refuel with a nice peanut butter protein shake after the massage LOL. Only ever got standard NOVAs, with an unspectacular massage so I removed it from my list. It's quite possible it's under new ownership and as this puzzle begins to fall into place my guess is they are operated by the same owner and perhaps they train the ladies in the apartment complex. During the interim, use them as the crapshoot side of the business and when their English is proficient enough,they send them to the massage parlor? In any case further investigation may be required. This is certainly developing into quite the conspiracy.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 16:01 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 1299Green Health?
I Googled Green Health Massage in Falls Church and came across a single Yelp review from three months ago. The review described what appeared to be totally legit massage services. I'm wondering if that was the same suite as the Falls Church crapshoot place I visited three weeks ago. When I visited the room had both a table and a bed; all activities took place on the table. I'd never seen a massage table in an Asian crapshoot place prior to that visit. Perhaps they subleased an old massage establishment, although there are multiple suites with several different businesses on the same floor. I saw ads for a dance studio but not for any massage studios while I was there.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
At least you enjoyed a much better visit than I did. Then again, it appears you had some previous experience with that gal while I drew someone intent on getting me done and out the door ASAP if not sooner.









Reply With Quote






