Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,881 to 17,895 of 26928
-
05-13-19 13:39 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 1438I reached out to her and it her about 8 hours to get back to me which was about 8 pm. She was doing incall in Harvey, I don't want to be around a seedy hotel there after dark.
Originally Posted by CocoBolo8
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 13:27 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 73Ng?
I'm slowly expanding my mongering deeper into Chicago, so I'm always curious to understand the abbreviations for Massage and Escort sites.
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]
So can somebody tell who / where NG is?
Thanks,
Safado.
-
05-13-19 12:54 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 1636Seems fun and had good reviews on the other site pre shutdown. She has a Twitter that's worth checking out. Apparently she's very tall and athletic.
Originally Posted by NWI60
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 11:31 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 1264The one particular instance I'm aware of when she cane next day probably only resulted because he wrote a review indicating she didn't show. But the next day he wrote a second review saying she ended up showing up. Something tells me she only came because he voiced his concern on her ad.
Originally Posted by Safado55
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 11:26 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 30Divine Dolls phone issues and? S
I've been trying to call Divine Dolls for a while now. Last week they went straight to VM in another language. Now it says something about this number not being able to accept calls right now. Anyone else having any luck?
Also, has anyone tried their Fetish Fun package and / or prostate add-on? Can you fill me in as to what all is included? Feel free to PM if appropriate.
-
05-13-19 10:47 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 256Boats and Hoes
Looks like her website was set up by Huff and Doback from Prestige Worldwide. LOL.
Originally Posted by NWI60
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 10:47 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 73Electronic payments. REALLY?
As if the reasons aren't obvious enough, I think cash is still king.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
Remember this is an underground market. Crypto currency / electronic payment would allow.
Too many hobbyists to get burned badly. That's a trend that should be squashed.
-
05-13-19 10:34 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 569Thats silly. I don't even bother wearing a towel. Just come out nude. They know what's going on and shouldn't mind. A couple times I've talked with the girl I'm going to session with and her friend while nude and it became a 3 some (paid for the threesome). So I woudlnt worry if I were you.
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 10:28 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 1264I firmly agree. It seems this would be an unwritten golden rule. But as many of these ads I'm seeing I can help but think that there could be that many mongers filling demand for the supply of them. I'm just hoping the legit girls don't start. If mongers went by this logical rule of not sending before seeing them you would think this trend would vanish as fast as it started.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 09:56 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 1676Don't ever send money to someone you never met. Period.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 09:47 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 1264Curious
I'm just wondering with these seemingly new trend of electronic payment. I know there are lots of scams but as anyone actually send one of these girls cashapp, PayPal, Zelle payments before meeting and actually have the girl show up and on time too? I don't do it but I have heard one monger do it. Sent PayPal but the girl came the next day. I was surprised she came at all.
-
05-13-19 09:39 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 38Allstar Allie
She's been around for awhile. Seems to have gone a bit underground. Website a little goofy. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I'm considering a visit.
https://www.asaconsulting.biz/
-
05-13-19 09:00 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 541Those pics are absolutely her
I saw Karolina and can confirm. Haven't seen this one yet but those pics are totally Karolina.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 08:58 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 76Macie
COMPLETELY agreed. Excuse the punt but Macie is a great bang for the buck. Pix's are her and she is willing and up for just about anything.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 08:55 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 76Brandi
Sweet girl, very petite, everything covered, good friends with Michelle.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





