Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5635

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this chocolate babe? She's willing to come to my house for a photo shoot and bedroom fun for 2 bills.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/petite-...07535-13852062
    Wow! She's really cute. Please make sure that you post about her again if you pull the trigger. She might be a keeper.

  2. #5634

    Petite Kat.

    Anyone have experience with this chocolate babe? She's willing to come to my house for a photo shoot and bedroom fun for 2 bills.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/petite-...07535-13852062

  3. #5633

    Thief?

    A thief you say? Don't tell me one or the other stole from you? If I remember correctly, you, or another of the senior (citizens) introduced her on here moons ago, and got her started online even. Hell, I even took a crack at ther back then getting her number from someone on here before she advertised. Was ok back then. Seems like mother and daughter have plummeted very quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    I have known Kim for almost 8 years and always had a good time with her. As I reported the other day, she has decided to become a thief, along with her daughter Star / Tiffany Too bad Hope she ends up back in prison.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/867819844840

  4. #5632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Rookie Move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    I gave this one a try. I would say my one word of wisdom would be. AVOID. Her pics are old, she is heavier then she looks. She has poor hygiene, smells like cigarettes. And has GPS in a major way.

    Of course YMMV, but left feeling like I wasted my time and cash.

    Happy Hunting.
    Forgot the link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/195399800879

  5. #5631

    Which Lacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    I gave this one a try. I would say my one word of wisdom would be. AVOID. Her pics are old, she is heavier then she looks. She has poor hygiene, smells like cigarettes. And has GPS in a major way.

    Of course YMMV, but left feeling like I wasted my time and cash.

    Happy Hunting.
    Can you post a link?

  6. #5630

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do it full time. From my understanding she only does it when she needs some extra cash or a little thrill. I have seen her multiple times and she's definitely worth a visit when she's working. But be warned, if you haven't seen her before, she's extremely cautious about who she sees. The first time I saw her she had me meet her at a bar near her home first.
    Too bad. She was the best I ever had.

  7. #5629

    Mila

    Had a nice time with Mila. Love her mirror next to her bed. Wasn't planning on seeing her but this time she allowed me to do DATY. She's very clean and tasty. She's very tight too even. Even with a cover it still feels amazing. Good luck guys. She's worth it if you catch her on a good day and boy she was feeling good that day.

  8. #5628

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by MicahelMaier  [View Original Post]
    Brown deer kayla is no longer in business last time I herd from her she had like a mental bdeakdown and said she couldn't keep doing this ne more and was trying to ger clean. Said she was changing her number not just her buner number but her personal. Will update if I hear from her.
    As far as I know she only sees regulars. I just saw her last week. The hardest part about it is that she changes her number so frequently that she will contact you and not the other way around. I could never see her when I want to but every now and then she sends me a message saying she's available. She still lives in the same area too.

  9. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahelMaier  [View Original Post]
    Brown deer kayla is no longer in business last time I herd from her she had like a mental bdeakdown and said she couldn't keep doing this ne more and was trying to ger clean. Said she was changing her number not just her buner number but her personal. Will update if I hear from her.
    Thanks for update and hope she gets well and wish her all the best!

  10. #5626

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder if she is still in business.
    Brown deer kayla is no longer in business last time I herd from her she had like a mental bdeakdown and said she couldn't keep doing this ne more and was trying to ger clean. Said she was changing her number not just her buner number but her personal. Will update if I hear from her.

  11. #5625

    Star

    As I reported the other day, there is a guy posting on STG that apparently has been a victim Avoid Star and her Mom Kim at all costs.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/924106879916

  12. #5624
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder if she is still in business.
    She text me from two new numbers beginning of March. Haven't heard from her since, nor seen any new postings from her. She might be out of the game, or moved to FL.

  13. #5623

    Kim / Sarah / Tiffany / Sammy

    I have known Kim for almost 8 years and always had a good time with her. As I reported the other day, she has decided to become a thief, along with her daughter Star / Tiffany Too bad Hope she ends up back in prison.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/867819844840

  14. #5622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Lacey

    I gave this one a try. I would say my one word of wisdom would be. AVOID. Her pics are old, she is heavier then she looks. She has poor hygiene, smells like cigarettes. And has GPS in a major way.

    Of course YMMV, but left feeling like I wasted my time and cash.

    Happy Hunting.

  15. #5621

    This is unfortunate to hear

    Guys, no streetwalker / junkie, that has found the internet deserves that much money. If you tried, you could have had her for 40. Before you ask, yes, I would know because I have done it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomG123  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't decide if it was going to be worth it, and as soon as we went into the room, I thought of "leaving to get the money from my car" and didn't know how she'd react if I left, but she immediately asked upfront for it and I just pulled it from my pocket, then took it to her manager out the backdoor. This was before I noticed how badly she really was covered in drug marks and diseases and the pointy needles all over the place, and I did leave early. But it was only for $, so I learned a lesson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape