The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4850

    Question

    Brothers, I'm looking to stick it in Miss Taylor but I'm not sure if she has a good incall or a notel room does anyone know? Missed her the last time ain't looking to miss her a second time. Plus car dates are. Difficult. But will settle if the rate is good. Any Intel is appropriated!

  2. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Layla stays in Titusville. The outdoor pics are accurate. The "glamour" shots are 10+ years old based on social media. She is affordable and a pleaser. If she improves her incall situation I would repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/117201351454
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago, lamest attempt at performance I've ever seen total waste of time and fumds. Wouldn't repeat if she paid me.

  3. #4848

    Tammy's new incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Cool chic. Had a great time. Will def repeat.
    Did you see her at the new incall off of University in Melbourne? I don't need a Home & Gardens rundown, just a little curious about the incall as the area isn't Brevard's finest and it's got me a bit nervous! Thanks for whatever info you can provide!

  4. #4847

    Titusville

    As it has been stated before, nothing of any good is in Titusville! Twice I've come close to being in a sting, both times in Titusville.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Layla stays in Titusville. The outdoor pics are accurate. The "glamour" shots are 10+ years old based on social media. She is affordable and a pleaser. If she improves her incall situation I would repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/117201351454

  5. #4846

    Layla

    Layla stays in Titusville. The outdoor pics are accurate. The "glamour" shots are 10+ years old based on social media. She is affordable and a pleaser. If she improves her incall situation I would repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/117201351454
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTMyNjE5NDIzNjg5YWNmMDIyOGUyY2Q3MjJiNGIxZGYwYTZmOGEx.jpg‎  

  6. #4845

    Fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen cakes lately? Her pics look hot, but the earlier reviews were mixed. Curious how her game is now.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/683206430203

    T.
    She's fun and very attractive. The dreams are always fun, but no BJ when I visited. She just looked at me and rubbed me until junior got hard. CFS was great and she takes direction well, will repeat if we can agree on BJ next time.

  7. #4844

    UTR Anastasia

    I concur with Legend that is UTR Anastasia. BbcPhat6969 is right to think she has an issue. I paid her a visit last week, and I was expecting something better looking than what showed up at the door. She is probably hitting the candy pretty hard and I noticed a funky odor and opted to just excuse myself and left. I guess she used to be great, but I would not waste my time with her.

  8. #4843

    UTR Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons  [View Original Post]
    Which Anastasia are you talking about in your post?
    That's the UTR Anastasia.

  9. #4842

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Tight in all the right places. If you can put 2+2 together you don't have to message me anymore for her contact info. And she has a phone now, see ad.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/869634187644
    Her ad doesn't say. Where is she located? Merritt, Melb, Palm Bay?

  10. #4841

    Which one is she

    Which Anastasia are you talking about in your post?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969  [View Original Post]
    So Anastasia is not that great. I would be carful as I opted for a CBJ and cfs. I saw a green stain on her panties and an odor to follow. Be careful out there fellas.

  11. #4840

    Cakes

    Anyone seen cakes lately? Her pics look hot, but the earlier reviews were mixed. Curious how her game is now.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/683206430203

    T.

  12. #4839

    Anastasia

    So Anastasia is not that great. I would be carful as I opted for a CBJ and cfs. I saw a green stain on her panties and an odor to follow. Be careful out there fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d194b67f7032004ece0951352038e7c6c7ac98ea-1S_1280.jpg‎  

  13. #4838

    Right on Target.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone wasn't very satisfied. Probably not one of us since there's nothing mentioned here on the board?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/321400686662
    Had same experience a lot of nagging and all together just weird wouldn't repeat.

  14. #4837

    Saw Tammy today

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I visited with Tammy when she was in Cocoa. My first time visiting her, she came out the door to greet me and I remember thinking she wasn't terribly attractive. Then we headed into her apartment and she stripped. I changed my mind instantly! The girls got a pretty nice body, nice breasts, soft skin, curvy, very nice, my dick must have been hard in about 30 seconds! And she's got some skills too, I certainly had no complaints there, the BJ was on point and the FS was damn enjoyable as well! I haven't gone to see her yet since the move to Melbourne, I think she's close to University. Just kind of curious what the new place is like, whether it's decent, she's got roommates or whatever. Has anyone visited her in the new incall in Melbourne?
    Cool chic. Had a great time. Will def repeat.

  15. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If my calculations are right, she should be available in about 80 days.
    I'm not interested in seeing her anymore. I saw the pics someone posted of her recently, she is like a different person now. She looks nothing like she used to. A few pics that I took of her years ago at her house in Palm Bay are floating around this board somewhere. PMC Steph needs a new name because that's not who she is anymore, now she is more like WSW Sue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape