Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 8547
-
05-11-19 19:00 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 51Re: Reiki
I agree with this. Extras have been available with different providers, at different periods in the past but you had better be a repeat client or someone they felt comfortable with. I kind of think some of it was looked the other way at with repeat clientele. I thought there was a male owner / co owner but have not seen him around for a long time. Manager was pretty much legit in her service altho in her older years got more comfortable around nudity. I would tip the provider I was seeing and the manager as a courtesy. They did waxing, body shaving and massage primarily.
Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 23:31 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 257Elite
It was on Concord St and moved to behind Knockouts.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 19:21 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 152Elite
I was wondering if it was the same one on Hollis St, same location that used to be pink day spa (but that one is elite touch, and I don't know if it's still there. It's been awhile since I last went to Framingham area) might toftt.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 08:47 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 188Elite hands
https://elite-hands-massage.business.site/#gallery.
Stumbled upon this new one for me yesterday. I'm planning on trying them out this weekend but would love to know if anyone has checked them out.
-
05-09-19 20:55 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 98Clinton Sunshine
Travel through Clinton about once a month. Visited Leeza before but decided to try Sunshine for a half hour visit. Believe name was Lilly, older. Very good massage. Ok tease. Finish was ok, not same class as Leeza in that department. Allowed play with girls up top. Did like that she did more massage after the HE. Would repeat if in the area. Massage 8, Looks 5, . 4 + . 4.
-
05-09-19 12:12 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks for the report! I live and report in the South Coast area but work near Franklin and have been curious about this place. I'm not sure what "chu" means though. Looked at the abbreviations page and couldn't find it. Also, roughly how old are the women there? I'm not too into the grannies.
Originally Posted by Goldylocks13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 15:33 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 953Do not get discouraged
That is why I always phone ahead, even if it is short notice. That way I know what I am walking in to. Yeah, BVR parking IS a bit exposed, and $50 house is a deal. I am not one to critique another mongers tipping habit, but giving $50 for mediocre / jackhammer service is letting them know that such situations are acceptable and it encourages them to set that as the new normal. If it was because of getting a Grant back and not 2 Jacksons and a Hamilton, remember one of the mongering rules: ALWAYS have exact change ready, and do NOT take more than you want to spend. Stash an extra 10 or 20 in another pocket if you feel you might want to increase the gift if service exceeds expectations. Hang in there, do not be afraid to tell them to slow down or even speed up. After all, it is YOUR money you are spending. Same thing with post fireworks, if there is time left, don't let them cheat you of it! And yes, once you become a regular, they do tend to loosen up, and you yourself will get a better feel for the whole process the more you go. Keep up the good reports.
Originally Posted by Storyteller13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 13:40 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 83Tease and denial
I've been a few times to see the head girl (who's very attractive), but no happy ending so far. Each time she's promised to "think about it" for next time or offer it for an exorbitant price (350). She did arrange for me to see did see another girl there who does do happy endings, but it was a BBW with mediocre skills for way too much (180/30 min). It's also semi-private at best; only a thin curtain separates you from the main salon. Does anyone know where I submit my reimbursement form to this board for TOFTT? Ha ha. Seriously though, against my better judgement, I'm still negotiating with the head girl to see if she'll budge on her menu / price. I'll keep you posted. R5.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 11:07 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 45Bvr
I usually roam Rhode Island, but visited Jade Reflexology a bit since LEO has been getting busy. I reported my experiences in the RI forum. A member suggested I travel a bit further north to BVR and ask for Kay.
I went to BVR and right off the bat, do not like the parking. Holy exposed to 146! Oh well, I go in and ask for Kay, she was busy, only one provider available. She told me her name was Kayla and since it was so close to Kay, I confirmed Kayla. Larger tatas, pot belly, no ass and long hair, with blonde highlights. Since it wasn't Summer, who has been reviewed here, I proceed. As this was my first visit, I lowered my expectations. Rare to have an awesome time the first visit.
I pay for the hour, . 5 is a great deal. Kayla proceeds with a half-way decent massage and absolute zero tease. On the flip, she massages my pecks for a few minutes. Ok, strange repetitive circular motion. Then she glops on a bunch of lotion onto her hands and just rubs it on my junk in quick circular motions, then dives right into the jack-off. Friction does its thing and she finishes with a scalp massage. I left the other half of the hundred and walked out the door.
Over-all I was disappointed. Willing to chalk it up to my new face and the current atmosphere the hobby is experiencing. Have not seen any reports on Kayla on this board so far. I will try again soon, but with a different provider.
-
05-05-19 00:50 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 582After my last experience I'm more than a little. Hesitant. To go back to can't. Girl was supposedly cute but was dumpy with no ass, a C-section scar, and shitty tattoos.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
So aside from the tits. How do the new girls look body-wise?
-
05-04-19 12:46 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 310Envelope closed
I spoke with Linda on Monday and she said the owner would be actively looking for new place outside the town limits. I gave her my digits to update me if they do.
Seeker.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 12:45 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 310Can't Update
New girls working over at can't. Cute and busty and taller and b's. I had a much better time than most have had lately. I believe Tony listened and got us some new blood. If you're in the area this weekend I would stop in. I tried them both out and had an unrushed enjoyable time. I think the message was received loud and clear! Happy Mongering. Be safe out there.
-
05-03-19 20:22 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 85Envelope Closed
Went to Envelope & they're closed and moved out. The went to Rose and Annie was working. Got a nice 1 hour massage and a really nice HE. . 6 for the house and. 4 tip.
-
05-03-19 15:23 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 2189Check post 1041 in the Craigslist forum. Think same ad.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 15:23 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 200Short street
It was recently discussed in the Craigslist thread. That's certainly too much money to leave unhappy.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






