Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,761 to 26,775 of 30338
-
05-11-19 23:49 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 91Not really worth it
Prices are 100,200 and 400. Service isn't the best either. Place is low end hotel with limited space and a hard smoker. Only upside is bb is on the menu and she has a nice personality. Other than that I'd say there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 23:15 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 1150Damn, her ads are down again.
Originally Posted by James0515
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:43 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 252I'm going for a visit but if a bait and switch I'm going to bail. If I do see her I'll report back.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:40 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 351Any Info
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/694690901534
Going to be in Hickory next weekend. Need some advice.
-
05-11-19 21:13 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 267Katie
Ok. So here is the deal. I took one for the team here. She looks nothing like any photo you can find or google of her. In reality she is indeed young, about 5'6" and 190 lbs. Sweet girl and very quiet. Unfortunately her belly sticks out further than her boobs. For you guys that like Bush, she is your girl. I was pretty disappointed upon seeing her (vs her hot photos), but decided to make the best of it. She began but slightly rubbing my dick with her hand. Fortunately I had been thinking of another young hot lady I bang and began getting hard. She grabbed a cover and we began. She stayed very quiet initially (which I hate). So I decided to bang her hard for a while. She told me she wanted doggie but I insisted on missionary with me standing so I could bang it hard. After some time she turned around and ask for doggie. I looked at her ass then looked at my dick. I realized from what I could see that I needed about 9 more inched on my dick (ok. I'm exaggerating a bit for the sake of a good story. Maybe). I then spun her around (as much as a big girl can really spin) and went back to hitting it hard. After a little time she said she was hurting and had to stand to stretch her legs. At that time she removed the cover and began some rather rough hand jerking. I let her go on for a bit and said. Lets put another cover on and go at it again. She said that was her last as she had had a very busy day. I got to say for all you guys there before me. More power to you!! I just got up put my clothes on, thanked her and went on my way. To the bar to drink and hit on women. .
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
Needless to say. First and last experience there.
-
05-11-19 20:21 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 427I thought it was Sarah from South Park as well. Last I heard she had gorren some enhancements and would be back soon.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 19:46 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 1189Coincidence
Completely Pointless Post
-
05-11-19 15:04 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 267Anyone have info on this young lady?
I tried searching the site but there was so much on cajun katie I could find nothing on this one.
Any help is appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...arlotte-462165#escort_reviews.
-
05-11-19 13:51 #3570Regular Member

Posts: 7Paris.
Dreamed of Paris many times lately. She is a real GFE, very sweet girl. The real deal. Treat her right.
-
05-11-19 13:37 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 392Pics are fake, pretty sure that's Sarah.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 12:01 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 165Re DevinTheGreat
Try posting some reports yourself, rather than continuously asking for info.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 11:06 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 187Bad
Heard she's a rip-off, don't bother.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:35 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 204500!
LOL. You guys are crazy.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:20 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 351Busty
Charlotte. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / busty-petite-brunettethe-ultim /041551973577.
Going to be in the area. Any info?
-
05-11-19 09:44 #3564Regular Member

Posts: 7Ava
Any info on this one? Looks amazing, but couldn't find any reports.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/674199326384










Reply With Quote






