Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #407
    I want to see the decoys ad. Story basically is don't see anyone right now.

  2. #406

    Couple of familiar names / faces on that board.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Be careful out there. I also had someone reach out to me on social media looking for business recently. Someone I haven't seen before.

  3. #405

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    How was women busted? Women go see these women too? I'm very interested about that now.

  4. #404

    Re: Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the girls in the photo, I only recognize one. The one that was on the east side that went by Carrie4 U.

  5. #403

    Pictures


  6. #402

    Propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    I heard about it https://www.wxyz.com/news/35-people-...ting-in-warren I think it's ridiculous. They should be only arresting the real criminals here, like the ones who are actually trafficking people and forcing them to have sex, instead of the ones who are having consensual sex. I don't get why LE calls it "rescuing" when they arrest mongers and providers and label every arrest as trafficking when it looks like all parties involved were having consensual sex. Smh.
    I don't think the public cares much about prostitution but the police need money. Label it all as human trafficking and fight the war.

  7. #401

    Warren Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I would advise staying away from Warren maybe Madison heights as well.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...wn/3697934002/

  8. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    I would advise staying away from Warren maybe Madison heights as well.
    I heard about it https://www.wxyz.com/news/35-people-...ting-in-warren I think it's ridiculous. They should be only arresting the real criminals here, like the ones who are actually trafficking people and forcing them to have sex, instead of the ones who are having consensual sex. I don't get why LE calls it "rescuing" when they arrest mongers and providers and label every arrest as trafficking when it looks like all parties involved were having consensual sex. Smh.

  9. #399

    Warren stings

    I would advise staying away from Warren maybe Madison heights as well.

  10. #398
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't help the cops make people afraid by posting links to the "human trafficking" arrests. Nobody ever gets convicted of human trafficking because it's just hookers and it's just a hooker bust.

    Giving them space gives those douchebags traction.

    A2

  11. #397
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #396
    The dude in the 1st vid is probably her Pimp as well.

  13. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Remember people, if this guy who is worth billions can get caught, so can YOU!! Be careful, you are always being watched.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...APPYV5cqktqGVd
    Robert Kraft's money and attorneys got the videotaping deemed unconstitutional with the warrants concerning them and also of people who were not breaking the law and their violation of privacy by the detectives of what I understand. Hopefully that is a win for everybody that LE just can't put video cameras in areas where privacy is expected when people are to disrobe. Just my opinion.

    I would suggest that Robert Krafts money and attorneys were able to show that the warrants used to obtain evidence were unconstitutional but neither the money nor the attorneys made it so. Most guys don't have the jack to fight is all.

    I don't know if this ruling will do it but the judgement he wins in the civil suit I hope he brings which forces Jupiter to rename their city "whyinthehelldidwefuckwithbillionairerobertkraftville" makes all those motherfuckers think twice.

    I think what I will do is make DA's erase evidence for guys like him and just bust the regular guys.

    A2

  14. #394

    Govenor Signs Civil Asset Reform Bill in Michigan

    https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Go...509696201.html

    This could be a game changer for guys who play in the street, as a conviction or guilty plea are required to seize property assets once the new law goes in effect.

  15. #393

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape