Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39275
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    Private message me some providers, streets are slim pickings.
    Dude, the problem is the best / most highly reviewed girls can't keep a phone to save their life. Read a few pages of the forum, you'll see the same lament: No digits or phone is turned off. And even if the number does work, setting up a meet is far from guaranteed.

    Your best bet unfortunately is to do the leg work in an area and get familiar with it, get to know where the girls work and when cops hang out.

    Option two is easier but seems to be more expensive at first, but hear me out. Find a girl on Listcrawler that does quick visits or half hour pricing. You're going to pay 60 to 100, but if you factor in the cost of wasting time and gas wasted, risk of getting arrested, cost of hotels if you pick the girl up, and the normal increase and the cost balances out.

    If you're willing to pay a little more I can point out some good, reliable women on Listcrawler.

  2. #39274

    Missing Pics.

    Gentlemongers,

    Apparently not all my illustrations from my last dream made it on my post. Please enjoy.

  3. #39273

    Let us be charitable

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You rookies / Ops are bold nowadays!
    After all, an arrogant ignoramus is infinitely more tolerable than a narcissistic poser who look in the mirror and sees Brad Pitt.

    Now, to the Trash Talking ombre; humility equates to reciprocity, maybe.

    That being said, as far as women goes what would you preferred, a decadent, creamy, black chocolate, or the pasty faced variety?

    Aiight, dog, out.

  4. #39272

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    Private message me some providers, streets are slim pickings.
    Hey I got an idea. How about you get out there, put some time in the saddle, spend some money, put some reports up on here, and then. Ask for some private numbers. Rookies LOL.

  5. #39271

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Did a run through Brooklyn, 4th, Church, Fairhaven. Not a soul in site, except our uncle. EVERYWHERE! 2 parked all in black behind the school off of 4th. Pulled a guy over right in front of me, for what I couldn't tell. I thought maybe just cruising a high street walker area.

    Anyway, too much heat and too little trim for me to take that chance again.

    Be safe!
    Was over there between 1 pm and 2 pm. Few out, BSW, "apple", couple others. Was over there for different reason, so just window shopping, didn't notice uncle but didn't stay that long.

  6. #39270
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You rookies / Ops are bold nowadays!
    Laugh at what you will, I see some of the scabs you phuckers dip into. Keep trolling.

  7. #39269

    This guy

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    Private message me some providers, streets are slim pickings.
    LOL. You rookies / Ops are bold nowadays!

  8. #39268

    Mongers

    Private message me some providers, streets are slim pickings.

  9. #39267
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    30 yr old brunette. 5'5" Italian. Sweet face and nice butt. She's not been around more than couple of weeks but already has regulars. BJ was great. She has no phone but says she'll call. Pretty girl.
    Have to check her out, hopefully.

  10. #39266

    Walkers with escort pricing

    I love it when I find a new girl on the street and she quotes ridiculous escort prices. Why? Because I know right then and there to walk away because the session would be shit and it's saving me time and money. I have better things to do then haggle with these women. I tell them right from the jump what I will pay, and truthfully I pay a little over the market rates. Not enough to ruin the going rate, but I've found a couple extra bucks gets me good service, extras in the future, useful Intel, etc. So if the woman balks about what I'm offering and then counters with some batshit number, it's a sign from god to GTFO.

    When I was younger, I picked up a beautiful black woman off Wilkens. She was an easy 9/10, and wanted 100 for a BBJ. I figured fuck it, she looked like Naomi Campbell, I was horny, what could go wrong?

    I paid up front. I know, I know, I was really young, this was 20 years ago. Well the BBJ turns into a CBJ. I say no, you said BBJ. She acts dumb and says she never said that. Whatever, suck my dick. She puts my dick in her mouth for a minute or two, doesn't really suck it, it's just sitting in there. Then says that's all she's going to do, she's done unless I paid more. Then she wanted me to drive back to her spot. I kicked her out of my car and drove off, taking small comfort in the fact she'd have to at least spend 20 dollars getting a cab back to her spot.

    Lesson learned. Don't pay up front, don't pay stupid prices.

  11. #39265

    Brooklyn Thursday AM

    Did a run through Brooklyn, 4th, Church, Fairhaven. Not a soul in site, except our uncle. EVERYWHERE! 2 parked all in black behind the school off of 4th. Pulled a guy over right in front of me, for what I couldn't tell. I thought maybe just cruising a high street walker area.

    Anyway, too much heat and too little trim for me to take that chance again.

    Be safe!

  12. #39264

    Christina in Brooklyn

    30 yr old brunette. 5'5" Italian. Sweet face and nice butt. She's not been around more than couple of weeks but already has regulars. BJ was great. She has no phone but says she'll call. Pretty girl.

  13. #39263

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear. I'm glad she was able to get out.
    You are welcome. I hope that Jane continues her recovery.

  14. #39262

    Look wise, the two groups are quite comparable by all accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    If and when you classify yourself as an Escort you damn well better be eye candy.
    Removing the super high-end (escort) primo pussies and the downtrodden lower rung of the street girls, the Walking Dead (thanks to Shune for coining the term) if you will, from the equation, the difference between them are basically nil, and the remaining cast members are very much interchangeable.

    In fact, through my journeys on the streets of Bawlmer, I'd encountered on on more than several occasions girls that would qualified as a total and an absolute knock-out by any assessments. And two of them were the proverbial one-hit-wonders with absolutely no business being on the streets, but for some bad, bad decision making. And with whom something more, much more had developed in subsequent - -.

    That said, one may very well encounter a Gem (forgot who coined that term) today as describe above, or perhaps tomorrow, or maybe never. It's a pure luck of the draw. And for no quantifiable reasons whatsoever other than they were simply there at the right time and the right place for the picking.

    But I digress.

    Anyway, in great many cases, an Escort is simply a Street Walker in possession of a phone, a place in which to operate and the ability to somewhat manage an overhead. And for that convenience and the relative comfort they offer, a premium is charged over the street game, which is fair.

    But the down side to escort, other than the added cost for example are the ever, and the inevitable presence of a Pimp for example, a loafer of women lurking in the indigo nether like a diseased rat.

    It's kinda bleak either way you slice it, an errant bullet on the street with your name on it, or a killer pimp out for thievery.

    Just some afternoon musing.

    Aiight, Dog, out.

    Removing the super high-end (escort) primo pussies and the downtrodden lower rung of the street girls, the Walking Dead (thanks to Shune for coining the term) if you will, from the equation, the difference between them are basically nil, and the remaining cast members are very much interchangeable.

    In fact, through my journeys on the streets of Bawlmer, I'd encountered on on more than several occasions girls that would qualified as a total and an absolute knock-out by any assessments. And two of them were the proverbial one-hit-wonders with absolutely no business being on the streets, but for some bad, bad decision making. And with whom something more, much more had developed in subsequent - -.

    That said, one may very well encounter a Gem (forgot who coined that term) today as describe above, or perhaps tomorrow, or maybe never. It's a pure luck of the draw. And for no quantifiable reasons whatsoever other than they were simply there at the right time and the right place for the picking.

    But I digress.

    Anyway, in great many cases, an Escort is simply a Street Walker in possession of a phone, a place in which to operate and the ability to somewhat manage an overhead. And for that convenience and the relative comfort they offer, a premium is charged over the street game, which is fair.

    But the down side to escort, other than the added cost for example are the ever, and the inevitable presence of a Pimp for example, a loafer of women lurking in the indigo nether like a diseased rat.

    It's kinda bleak either way you slice it, an errant bullet on the street with your name on it, or a killer pimp out for thievery.

    Just my thoughts.

    Dog, out.

  15. #39261

    She went by Marie.

    Met a tiny spinner around the circle on Wilkens yesterday. Twelve seem to be on the hunt yesterday for they were lurking around. Plus the streets are blocked off all over with water pipe repairs. Well I parked the car and took out on foot. That's where I walked up on this tiny little spinner. Says she use to be on the East Side but is living off Wilkens now. Agreed on standard tuition and went to her place. When I got there it looked as if it was a bando. Whatever, smash and go. BJ was good, a little toothy. Smashed in MISH and filled her like a donut. This little girl can take it balls deep. No number but can't miss her. Very tiny. She went by Marie.

    Phyuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape