Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9439

    Many LuLu's yes, but not the same one

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe look down a couple of posts? I know names can be common, but this is too coincidental. She probably worked multiple jobs.
    Yes there are many LuLu's, CoCo's, CiCi's, Mia's, Jenny's, and several other 2 syllable names to mention, but this is not the same LuLu as the you-Spa LuLu.

  2. #9438
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to get in touch with her. I used to love sucking on her big tits. But after many attempts and getting the standard "out of town" they finally told me she doesn't work there anymore.

    If some one has Intel please PM me.
    Maybe look down a couple of posts? I know names can be common, but this is too coincidental. She probably worked multiple jobs.

  3. #9437
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Riming: very unlikely.

    I was a VIP at Tee Eee Rrr for 14 years before it became unavailable in USA. I read thousands of reviews from all across the country because I was keeping stats to see if cim was more available in some parts of the country than others.

    The number of reviews stating that a female was willing to perform riming was minuscule to almost non-existent.

    The conclusion probably is: get a girlfriend.
    I wonder if one of the ladies at Convoy could be convinced. That's the best prostrate place in town, so would possibly follow.

  4. #9436

    LULU is gone from Yeliyah

    I have been trying to get in touch with her. I used to love sucking on her big tits. But after many attempts and getting the standard "out of town" they finally told me she doesn't work there anymore.

    If some one has Intel please PM me.

  5. #9435

    Not that common

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Riming: very unlikely.

    I was a VIP at Tee Eee Rrr for 14 years before it became unavailable in USA. I read thousands of reviews from all across the country because I was keeping stats to see if cim was more available in some parts of the country than others.

    The number of reviews stating that a female was willing to perform riming was minuscule to almost non-existent.

    The conclusion probably is: get a girlfriend.
    I know of 1, but sadly it is about 2600 miles away, found it on my travels for work.

    It's an K AMP, and the girls there just love it, one especially, it's her thing. I've built up a report with her and she is super fun. As soon as I call, she knows it's me, even after months gone by. She calls me grabby ass and she goes deep too. It's not my thing, but gets her off. Had a 2 girl session with her as well, she would even peg you if you were into it.

    Every time I'm close to that spot, I try to make sure that I can stop by for Funtime.

    She's got to know me so well, that she even cooks me a snack for when I leave. NICE!

    PM me if you want the info as it does not fall into the SD forum.

  6. #9434

    Yes true

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    I heard she is in Los Angeles, in massage school certification, not sure if is true or BS!

    But she's been gone for 5 good months until now!
    No BS, LuLu (as you guys know her by) is attending a trade school in LA for her state certification to be a legit CMT.

    I am in good contact with her, but lately she has not been returning texts or calls, not sure why.

    As far as Anna (owner) knows, she said that she (may) return, but she has not heard from her lately as well.

    She was pretty open about her attending school, she told many. She also had a stomach issue she was battling, so been trying to check on her to see if she is okay health wise.

    I know for fact that she had some other business ideas that she was floating but not sure if she perusing those at this time or not.

    At the moment, unless something changes, I would probably not count on her returning, but she may change her mind.

  7. #9433

    Riming: very unlikely

    Riming: very unlikely.

    I was a VIP at Tee Eee Rrr for 14 years before it became unavailable in USA. I read thousands of reviews from all across the country because I was keeping stats to see if cim was more available in some parts of the country than others.

    The number of reviews stating that a female was willing to perform riming was minuscule to almost non-existent.

    The conclusion probably is: get a girlfriend.

  8. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Heya fellow mongers, quick question. Anyone know of an chicks down to Rim? PM if so as always you Intel is much appreciated. Happy hunting.
    Been looking for the same service. Not found anything so interested to know if you find a girl!

  9. #9431

    Lulu you Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe due to her limited hours her schedule fills up on the weekend? I generally cannot do weekends so I pretty much had written her off. Sad.
    I heard she is in Los Angeles, in massage school certification, not sure if is true or BS!

    But she's been gone for 5 good months until now!

  10. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lulu at yoU spa in Lemon Grove lately?

    I know that she is only working some weekends but every time I call they say maybe next weekend.

    Has she really been gone for months or am I getting bad information from jealous girls?
    Maybe due to her limited hours her schedule fills up on the weekend? I generally cannot do weekends so I pretty much had written her off. Sad.

  11. #9429

    Mtw

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted a report on Pine with a floor mattress. I wish all of them were like that! Massage Thai Way also has floor mattresses but I go there for awesome legit Thai massage! I've been lucky that I've gotten the youngest cuties when I go to MTW on Friars and Ulric, but even if I didn't their massages are the best!
    I never went into any of these after seeing how many spots they had in SD County, franchises never yield happy endings in my experience.

  12. #9428

    Rim chicks

    Heya fellow mongers, quick question. Anyone know of an chicks down to Rim? PM if so as always you Intel is much appreciated. Happy hunting.

  13. #9427

    Floor mattresses are the best!

    I recently posted a report on Pine with a floor mattress. I wish all of them were like that! Massage Thai Way also has floor mattresses but I go there for awesome legit Thai massage! I've been lucky that I've gotten the youngest cuties when I go to MTW on Friars and Ulric, but even if I didn't their massages are the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 1970's there was a Korean parlor on El Cajon Blvd that had mattresses on the floor rather than massage tables.

    Does anyone know of parlors with mattresses?

    Thanks.

    Signed,

    A Switch Massage Was $25/ hour in the Early 1970's.

  14. #9426

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrate  [View Original Post]
    Should've took one for the team what if it was full service.
    I believed there was a strong possibility of FS. The table was large, almost a twin size bed. Aiko was hot / sexy and I was very tempted. The $140 house fee was a turn off for me because half or more would have gone to the mamasan.

    Also, I want a GFE experience if I go FS and she said only light kissing. If the house fee was $140, she's probably going to want $160-$200 for FS. If I am going to pay that price, I will visit my favorite AAMP and get my GFE / PSE experience.

  15. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 1970's there was a Korean parlor on El Cajon Blvd that had mattresses on the floor rather than massage tables.

    Does anyone know of parlors with mattresses?

    Thanks.

    Signed,

    A Switch Massage Was $25/ hour in the Early 1970's.
    Pine Spa has mattresses on the floor in rooms 4 and 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape