Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4061

    Rip off reports

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.
    As along with many others, I believe I remember reading about numerous rip off reports with her. A hard NO, for this guy.

  2. #4060

    What's worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I recall now I almost met her a few months ago. I couldn't respond to her texts momentarily, for around 10 minutes because my boss called me, and she told me to get lost. I was right outside her hotel. She has an attitude. But STG is such a barren wasteland these days I might try tomorrow.
    A provider who tells you (and who knows how many other dudes) to come over right now vs. one who responds to "available?" with "No, but I'm available (a time a few hours later)?"

  3. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, if you decide to TOFTT and report. Good luck.
    I recall now I almost met her a few months ago. I couldn't respond to her texts momentarily, for around 10 minutes because my boss called me, and she told me to get lost. I was right outside her hotel. She has an attitude. But STG is such a barren wasteland these days I might try tomorrow.

  4. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.

    Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.
    Ever seen those anti-drug commercials for meth the before and after ones? She is on her way to one of those.

  5. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.
    Unfortunately that's the way it is with the quality and decent or attractive girls. To few of them and to many guys out here. Pretty common to make calls and send texts and get no reply actually that's the norm these days. Time to take a break from it all seems to makes the most sense.

  6. #4056

    Raine

    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.

  7. #4055

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    The pics show a healthy cute GND type. When I met her, she looked like she hadn't showered recently, pale unhealthy look to her, visible scabs. Like a junkie. I think the pics are her, just before her descent into her current realm.
    That's too bad. I've texted her on and off for several months on SA and wanted to pull the trigger but didn't. Her pictures on SA and Facebook are nice and her messaging was fun and amusing. I'm going to wait and let someone else TOFTT.

  8. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Disappointed based on pics? Fake pics? What were you disappointed in?
    The pics show a healthy cute GND type. When I met her, she looked like she hadn't showered recently, pale unhealthy look to her, visible scabs. Like a junkie. I think the pics are her, just before her descent into her current realm.

  9. #4053

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Okay. SHe didn't mention any of that to me. Thanks.
    YMMV, if you decide to TOFTT and report. Good luck.

  10. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts. Claims to be in Madison, but requires deposit to ensure the visit. 50% deposit LOL.
    Haha. Okay. SHe didn't mention any of that to me. Thanks.

  11. #4051

    Scam it is

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I think the point he was trying to make is that is a common thing you see on STG for scams. The location shows somewhere else on STG. More often than not, those are scams. They post here. Claim to be here. But they are not here. They are somewhere else. Some will talk to you and are real girls. Maybe even real pictures? Who knows? But when you try to set up an appointment, they ask for a deposit to hold the appointment or send a link to a website you have to join to "make sure they are safe". Or ask you to send pictures of yourself in an attempt to blackmail? Not sure. I've never fallen for that one. Either way, if you're talking to her, great. Try to meet with her. If she asks for any of these things, you'll have your answer. Scam. This much I can tell you. If she's real, she's new. I look at the board often and I've never seen her ad until recently. So, you are not likely to hear anything from anyone here yet. So, be the Guinea pig. Then tell all the rest of us how it turns out.
    Exchanged texts. Claims to be in Madison, but requires deposit to ensure the visit. 50% deposit LOL.

  12. #4050

    Nops

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.
    Based on madcap post, I decided not to pursue.

  13. #4049

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be in Madison.
    I think the point he was trying to make is that is a common thing you see on STG for scams. The location shows somewhere else on STG. More often than not, those are scams. They post here. Claim to be here. But they are not here. They are somewhere else. Some will talk to you and are real girls. Maybe even real pictures? Who knows? But when you try to set up an appointment, they ask for a deposit to hold the appointment or send a link to a website you have to join to "make sure they are safe". Or ask you to send pictures of yourself in an attempt to blackmail? Not sure. I've never fallen for that one. Either way, if you're talking to her, great. Try to meet with her. If she asks for any of these things, you'll have your answer. Scam. This much I can tell you. If she's real, she's new. I look at the board often and I've never seen her ad until recently. So, you are not likely to hear anything from anyone here yet. So, be the Guinea pig. Then tell all the rest of us how it turns out.

  14. #4048

    Disappointed?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.

    Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.
    Disappointed based on pics? Fake pics? What were you disappointed in?

  15. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    To begin with she says that she is in Indianapolis.
    Claims to be in Madison.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape