Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1451

    Thief


  2. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Nice homework. At least the booty was decent looking. But yeah, 200-300 gets you hot young coeds any day.
    Yeah and in her newer pics, she's not looking so prime time. She racking up the mileage. Ads state age as 25/26; SA, 22.

    Plenty of others on SA better, and almost free.

    BMD.

  3. #1449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around since last summer. She not always logged in so she doesn't get to her messages in a timely manner.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b37d3...9-992ce1ca5d7d

    Allyoursbabyyy.

    22 Women Hartford, Connecticut, United States.

    I finally caught up to her and setup a date by text.

    Once I had the number, it was homework time.

    She's really in Springfield with hooker ads all over so I cancelled. Also, some ads were for 200 but on sa, she wanted 300 outcall, not surprised by that.

    Ad links,

    MassachusettsSpringfieldFionaa - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fionaa-e...ngfield-429387#erotic.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/413-517-5623-10329646/


    As typical on SA.... Next!
    lol


    BMD.
    Nice homework. At least the booty was decent looking. But yeah, 200-300 gets you hot young coeds any day.

  4. #1448

    SA allyoursbabyyy

    This one has been around since last summer. She not always logged in so she doesn't get to her messages in a timely manner.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b37d3...9-992ce1ca5d7d

    Allyoursbabyyy.

    22 Women Hartford, Connecticut, United States.

    I finally caught up to her and setup a date by text.

    Once I had the number, it was homework time.

    She's really in Springfield with hooker ads all over so I cancelled. Also, some ads were for 200 but on sa, she wanted 300 outcall, not surprised by that.

    Ad links,

    MassachusettsSpringfieldFionaa - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fionaa-e...ngfield-429387#erotic.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/413-517-5623-10329646/


    As typical on SA.... Next!
    lol


    BMD.

  5. #1447

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who remembers when that a girl like that would be cleaning strip clubs?
    That was an awesome line. LOL Thanks for the laugh.

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by WileyDoge  [View Original Post]
    I think the site is down.
    It's working for me now.

  7. #1445

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having issues logging into seeking arrangement? It keeps telling me service temporarily unavailable. I'm wondering if I got booted or is there a issue with the site.
    It is working as it usually does as of 2 pm today No peoblems.

  8. #1444

    Try using WiFi.

    Quote Originally Posted by WileyDoge  [View Original Post]
    I think the site is down.
    https://www.seeking.com/help/faq

    They know the issue.

  9. #1443

    [URL]Seeking.com[/URL] Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having issues logging into seeking arrangement? It keeps telling me service temporarily unavailable. I'm wondering if I got booted or is there a issue with the site.
    I think the site is down.

  10. #1442

    Seeking arrangement login

    Is anyone else having issues logging into seeking arrangement? It keeps telling me service temporarily unavailable. I'm wondering if I got booted or is there a issue with the site.

  11. #1441

    1 royalbaby

    Had a pleasant 3 peat with her. Well worth the time. Could get used to this on a regular basis. Still no signs of any problems.

  12. #1440

    RoboKatt. Scam Alert

    Guys, stay away from her. We met in my vehicle at a no tell and she tried getting me to pay upfront so she could get a room. She lied about how much the room cost just so I'd give her the full $$ upfront. The whole time she was super nervous, seems like a setup to me. I gave her "gas money" to leave. Stay Safe!

    DD.

  13. #1439

    Lydiiaa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClamSnack  [View Original Post]
    She still drives that black car. I was nervous about her taking the cash and leaving but she didn't. She seemed very nervous and not comfortable st all. I think everyone should cross Lydiiaa cross her off their list.
    Well I didn't take my own advice. Lydiiaa sent me a text 2 days ago want I got to meet Again. She was sweet on the text. Knew all the right things to say. I schedule the meet for yesterday in West Hartford. I left the donation on the table. She comes late. She says hello we hit chat and she tells me to get comfortable on the bed while she freshens up in the bathroom. I start to undress and she scoops the money off the table and out the door she went. I was almost naked when I realized what happened. She got me for 100. Live and learn. Hard to trust anyone.

  14. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Your PM is full Slim.
    Should be cleared up now.

  15. #1437

    Slim PM full

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Lmao yea the art is something else I took a provider there one time to get access to the couples only balcony and turns out her and her ex used to go all the time and even would swap with other couples in their free time. The swinger / voyeur scene is a bit different draws a different crowd but you only have to pay admission the rest is up for grabs they'll have huge events a couple times a year but I think they're closed as of right now?
    Your PM is full Slim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape