Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 40016
-
05-10-19 10:35 #21041Senior Member

Posts: 79Any info on this downtown girl?
Hey fellas,
Has anyone seen this girl: https://chicago.rubratings.com/132126.
I know that the pics aren't real, but if they are close that's good enough for me. If anyone has seen her I'd appreciate any info you could share (price, location, services, etc.). PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks guys.
-
05-10-19 06:02 #21040Senior Member

Posts: 958Do your research first on what you're looking for and where. Yes on walk in ask for time and pay the house fee. Don't tip until the end. Depending on where you visit it's a sure way to get poor service. Welcome to the group and please report back on your visit.
Originally Posted by Brolly1717
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
05-09-19 20:48 #21039Senior Member

Posts: 135Break in silence. I'm back
Does golden still have new talent? And is Mandy and Selina? I heard Selina was at SNL is she moonlighting or did she leave golden? Will be posting some new places.
-
05-09-19 20:02 #21038Senior Member

Posts: 367Lucy
Next thing I'm going to hear is that a nun is giving HJ's to beat the devil out of you.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 18:59 #21037Senior Member

Posts: 48Phone not on
Been trying for a few days to reach them. Left a text followed by v-mail thinking the check from another phone but no response. Is it normal for them to have the phone off?
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 13:37 #21036Regular Member

Posts: 1First time.
Hey gents,
First post, first time wanting to go to an MP. I've been visiting independent companions for about a decade now, and it just gets exhausting with the coordination. Wanting to try an MP, your posts here are awesome on places to go, so thank you!
Question is around etiquette, I'm assuming I walk in and just ask for time? Pay the house fee, then is it normal to pay the tip as soon as the MT walks in the room? Don't want to look like an absolute idiot my first time. Thanks in advance!
-
05-09-19 12:56 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 503Aol
Standard price and standard tip. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Raccoon95
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 12:37 #21034Senior Member

Posts: 225Lucy
Yes, extras with Lucy. I did a post on it.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 00:48 #21033Senior Member

Posts: 135Doctor feel good
Where is the HJ clinic sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 23:15 #21032Regular Member

Posts: 21Really?
I'm curious to hear about this medical clinic?
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:25 #21031Senior Member

Posts: 503Damage
Routine. . 7 to house $. 40 all inclusive or something close to that.
Originally Posted by DatFigga55
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 12:00 #21030Regular Member

Posts: 3Aol
Any reports on AOL Massage in Logan Sq area (Fullerton).
-
05-08-19 09:53 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 79819
Stopped by this place on Western, just south of the expressway. MT was Coco. Very nice and gave an excellent massage. Everything was very enjoyable. Prices were typical for standard services. If you are in the area it is worth a visit.
-
05-08-19 08:04 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 124What was the damage?
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 17:56 #21027Regular Member

Posts: 3Gina
Has anyone seen Gina / Cynthia? I never pulled the trigger because she posts with different names and numbers. Most of thw times that's a reg flag.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/130258












Reply With Quote





