Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4391

    Kelly Dior

    Was wondering if anybody had seen Kelly Dior recently? Thinking about setting up something but always like to go to my go to Aria Desmond. She's amazing! PM me or post if anyone has. Thanks!

  2. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Appears like morning dream turned nightmare for a fellow monger, Stay safe out there. Does any one recognize screen name of this chic.

    https://www.wral.com/3-held-in-attac...idge/18370928/
    Very scary what happened because I saw her last year. In fact she was on Ashley Madison seeking a SD. When I dreamt of her she was very cool. No drama. Used to live in Oxford then moved to Mebane last year.

  3. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Saw her a few years ago. She was chill, down to earth, not a clock watcher. Would repeat again one day.

  4. #4388

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else out there having trouble logging into the BKS site today?

    - Tork.
    Hey guys, I am new here. Can anyone PM me and let me know what the BKS site is? Thanks).

  5. #4387

    Stay Safe

    Appears like morning dream turned nightmare for a fellow monger, Stay safe out there. Does any one recognize screen name of this chic.

    https://www.wral.com/3-held-in-attac...idge/18370928/

  6. #4386

    Baby Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Pros: low cost (. 6 QV), easy setup, clean extended stay, looks better in person, nice soft plump ass. Cons: seemed immature ("baby" is apt -- life fucking your little sister's friend), clock watcher. Won't repeat.

  7. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    She's real, haven't seen her in a while, picked her up once when she was walking to get food, was a little bossy but got the job done.

  8. #4384

    Neema Indian godess

    Hey, guys. Really appreciate any info on this girl?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/383887479284

    Thanks.

  9. #4383

  10. #4382
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/718105491306

    Hey, guys. Anyone have any info on this girl? In need of something quick, and drama-free. Thanks.

  11. #4381

    BKS Down Confirmed

    Thank you for the confirmation my friend.

    -- Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    It appears so. I just tried but couldn't get it to load.

  12. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else out there having trouble logging into the BKS site today?

    - Tork.
    It appears so. I just tried but couldn't get it to load.

  13. #4379

    BKS Site Down?

    Anyone else out there having trouble logging into the BKS site today?

    - Tork.

  14. #4378
    Avoid: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32868439/.

    Think this may be the same girl: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32840566/.

    Set up an appointment to see her, but was on my way and she demanded to know where I was. I told her, "oh my way but it's a drive. " She immediately became irate, stated that she was posting my number on some provider site that labels it a "time waster". Does anybody know if this is a legit thing? Any provider with such an attitude is guaranteed to be a terrible experience, so she saved me the trouble.

    Anyway, diverted and saw another provider with no issues.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32522905/

    She's been posting for years, but this one seemed to not think so, which means she's crazy or they're stolen pics. They're pretty darn close and she's a typical low-cost provider that I've been hitting lately. Not a wild, GFE time, but sometimes they are in this range. She's save, all covered and an okay time. I wouldn't rush to see her. Private residence a plus for me.

  15. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with her hand? I was in route when I saw a video she posted and her looked liked it was attacked by demons so I diverted.
    I think it's just a trick of the angle, but honestly, you're not missing much of anything with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape