Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 24838
-
05-07-19 14:04 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 456Just for Shits and Giggles
I texted her. The conversation quickly proceeded to "I need you to be verified at this website" I told her I don't do that, especially if they ask for a credit card. Then I told her she'd make a lot more money if she signed up with an agency. To which she replied, sign up at this website if you want to meet, but don't waste my time responding with other messages. So there you have it. Too bad. I'd love to munch that hairy snatch of hers!
Originally Posted by WTFNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:19 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 616New link please
That link you posted does not work.
Originally Posted by Caligula7777
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 06:58 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 408Once Again
Nobody has any experience with her. It has been posted in the past that 98% of all outside Indiana area codes are scams / fakes / cam sites etc. Her pictures are real, but not the girl associated with the number as you found out from your Google search.
Originally Posted by WTFNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 06:46 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 408Obviously and Mostly Agree
Dude, it's pretty obvious about who I was referring to because TS postings are against the forum rules. Plus if you would RTFF you would have known I had reviewed Paris / Amandalynn / XoXoParis92 in the past.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
I mostly agree. Katie has the better body and Paris is a much better time definately more GFE. Price and service vary depending on pharmacy needs and both have "zero" rules if the right candy is supplied, just ask the resident pharmacist member.
Originally Posted by SummitMonk
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 19:28 #10914Senior Member

Posts: 82This women
I saw her about a month ago. She doesn't look as good as those pictures. I would.
Originally Posted by LateMorningCh3
[View Original Post]
Definitely ask for a verification picture. However she was very friendly and accommodating.
BBBJ and CFS. She had just moved into a new apartment that she shares.
With her sister. She was there but I never saw her. Only had a towel on the floor.
She swore she would have a bed soon. Good luck stay safe.
-
05-06-19 18:45 #10913Senior Member

Posts: 86Paris & Katie
I've seen them both. Katie hands down is the hottest IMO, but Paris was better time. Paris had a few drinks when she got to my place, so maybe that's why she was so much fun. She had zero rules with me, seemed to really enjoy herself & even went over our time a little. GFE for sure & she wore something to dance in for me too. She's really into DFK & that was awesome.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
Anymore details just DM me.
-
05-06-19 16:09 #10912Senior Member

Posts: 30Intel?
There are two reviews of her on listcrawler.net One appears to be a bullshit review probably made by the provider herself! The other review is from a guy who says she is a scam. She talked him into getting a gift card before seeing her. However, she asked him for the card number before he got to her incall and he told her to go straight to hell! At least he finally woke up and smelled a rat before it was too late.
Originally Posted by LateMorningCh3
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 15:55 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 61Darn
I was hoping this was legit but a google search of the number indicates it is likely a scam. Anyone have experience with her?
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...0/660453858189
-
05-06-19 09:56 #10910Senior Member

Posts: 581Clarifying on Paris and Katie
Apparently there's a TS Paris. NOT asking about him. I should have said the Paris that advertises on USAAC. I've seen Katie many times and reviewed her thoroughly. My head to head comparision relates to their body features and their rules.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 08:03 #10909Regular Member

Posts: 8This woman
She looks astounding. One of those too good to be true scenarios. Thinking about TOFTT because she is exactly my type. Does anyone have any info on this lady? Thank you kindly!
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/3/855866
-
05-06-19 07:19 #10908Senior Member

Posts: 62I have seen Katie probably a dozen times and have never had her cancel or ghost on me but I never try to schedule on next day or future dates.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
Many of these girls won't remember appointments for the next day, they will be asleep Etc.
The girls that treat this as a profession like JoJo prefer to have things scheduled in advance.
Most times for me though it's harder to schedule ahead.
-
05-06-19 07:16 #10907Regular Member

Posts: 8Intel?
I'm thinking about TOFTT because she is absolutely gorgeous. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with her or not.
Thank you!
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/2/855866
-
05-06-19 06:59 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 408Both Of Them
Have a pharmacy issue, Paris's is more extreme. Katie likes the candy store of our local resident pharmacist. If you can deal with the inconsistent, on and off again texting and ghosting typical of someone in full addiction then they might be worth the visit just to see the body. Service and price vary depending on how bad they need a visit from the pharmacist.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 06:30 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 408Tatum
Timing was right for a hhr visit with Tatum last week. Incall was middle end hotel, safe and clean. She's definately a sweet 30's MILF complete with a milfy body, slightly heavier than her pics indicate a little thicker around the middle, some body art and a cute face. Very good service with a GFE menu, LFK, DFK, great BBBJ, got off easily with DATY, muliple positions, vocal and into the session. Definately likes sex and to please her partner. Her DI link is below with rates.
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tatum/
-
05-05-19 23:08 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 369Close to Downtown 0849.
She's communicative and has good rates and menu, but I've only inquired with her. I have not yet taken the plunge. She's been posting for a while now with only one report on listcrawler. Has anyone else seen her?











Reply With Quote




