Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32487
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Went back. Saw Happy. Gave a good massage. Went FS. Even though the BJ was CBJ, she knew how to work her mouth and it felt good. Damage was 1. 5 including house fee. They have another girl there Sara, I'd like to see her next time I go back.
    The house fee is 80 for 40 minutes never heard of a provider there doing everything for 70 tip. You the man.

  2. #32486
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of this want girl?

    Know Anna is young and only there during the week so don't get to see on weekend trips to area. Curious if there is a new partner to ask for and cultivate.
    Nah, nobody new at Health.

  3. #32485
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Went back. Saw Happy. Gave a good massage. Went FS. Even though the BJ was CBJ, she knew how to work her mouth and it felt good. Damage was 1. 5 including house fee. They have another girl there Sara, I'd like to see her next time I go back.
    150 total? So you can get FS for less that 100?

  4. #32484
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein  [View Original Post]
    Few weeks ago, had a visit to Health....
    Again had visit a week ago. This time specifically asked for a young girl. They gave me a nice, slim, cute looking girl. She had put on a long loose skirt which was semi transparent. Her legs and ass were visible......
    On flip, she allowed me to squeeze her boobs and touch her pussy and asshole.........
    Really want to see this chick regularly and bang her.
    What's the name of this want girl?

    Know Anna is young and only there during the week so don't get to see on weekend trips to area. Curious if there is a new partner to ask for and cultivate.

  5. #32483

    Cumming

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Only place around that time zone I would still recommend is on Windermere Parkway. They have this petite, shaved kitty, short shorts gal that giggle too much, but performs 5 star service. I about finish with her. But that kitty, so nice and smooth. Don't know her name. Seen her dozen times. Budget pussy still there also.

    Oh, hope this belongs in this section like my trips to some Asian countries telling you guys fairytales.
    You talking about Cumming? I've been there at least a dozen times and seen Sally, Bella, Meggie, and Emily. Never had more than a HE with some UTC.

  6. #32482
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JokeKing11  [View Original Post]
    Any good places in the Gainesville / Buford area?
    Vague request. What are you looking for?

  7. #32481

    Gainesville

    Any good places in the Gainesville / Buford area?

  8. #32480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you would enjoy that hard massage from that <insert your greatest fear here .
    LOL. This should really be in the "Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP" thread.

  9. #32479

    More free offers here. In Engrish

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you would enjoy that hard massage from that <insert your greatest fear here .
    Tons of free offers here with quotes like "Hi Dear. No need money" Has anyone ever responded to one of these offers? Legit?

    https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/

  10. #32478

    Since the pics are all out there on the web.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you would enjoy that hard massage from that <insert your greatest fear here .

  11. #32477
    Yes, check my original post on Royal. Talking about the one on HBR and JC.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I went to Royal once and the massager pointed at Old Eagle and asked if I wanted it massaged. I said yes and she curtly replied that she "doesn't do that". I always assumed it was legit. Have you experienced anything else?

  12. #32476

    Looking in Suwanee / Duluth / Gwinnett

    Anyone have any ATF massage parlors in the area that have decent talent with a decent massage and a nice HE? I am in the Forsyth area and things are drying up.

  13. #32475
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Here are the first thoughts that popped into my head on this: TGTBT, Danger danger, held at gunpoint, X-large Marge.

  14. #32474

    Anyone updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    Went in about 2 weeks ago and drew Judy (or maybe July?) Good massage, good standard HE finish, and very pretty at that. Left. 6 + . 5. Last time I asked she was no longer there. Anybody know where she went next?
    Anyone know where she disappeared to yet? I saw her twice in the time she was there and told mamasan she was a keeper but I guess something happened. If anyone knows her new spot let me know as well. Thanks.

  15. #32473
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    Depending on the role of the girl she may try to give you to someone else. The 'manager' will try to give work to other girls. Or if she is popular she might be trying to give the new girl some business- or she might be told to do it if it's not her turn and you don't have an appointment. I have had good and bad luck with this.
    Thanks for all the feedback / replies. I think what it was is that "new girl" was next in rotation. I've seen her around there (bright pink shirt, black and pink sweaterpants, typical body), but skeptical of her because someone mentioned not leaving happy and I thought she may be the girl that caused the unhappiness. I've also heard the "new girl will take good care of you" lingo before only for it was the total opposite. Anyways, I told my ATF I wanted her and not the "new girl" and it was all fun from there. I don't know who owns the place. When I left there were 3 women in the lobby: ATF, new girl, and some girl sleeping. So "new girl" was at"no girl" with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape