Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 18211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5476

    Just got scared

    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.

  2. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by LagerBierGood  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to CircumAl for the digits. Some of the previous reports are very correct. She does like to talk but I prefer that. Makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed. She does smoke so if you can't have that smoke smell in your vehicle just let her know. She is very pleasing and wants to know what will make you happy. For example if you don't want the ring in her lip, just let her know and she will remove it.

    Her BBBJ is perfectly aggressive as Critt1981 put it. I like a somewhat aggressive BJ. So I was loving every minute of it, she also loves every drop you can give her! Which I love to see, most will just catch about 85 percent and then your left grabbing a towel or something.

    With a mouth like that I will repeat!
    So I'm assuming she is ok with just doing a car date for initial visit? I need to send her a text then. Susan in Altamonte / apokpa has been my go to for headache relief. I may need to try another one. Thanks for the report.

  3. #5474

    Longwood Ashley

    Thank you to CircumAl for the digits. Some of the previous reports are very correct. She does like to talk but I prefer that. Makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed. She does smoke so if you can't have that smoke smell in your vehicle just let her know. She is very pleasing and wants to know what will make you happy. For example if you don't want the ring in her lip, just let her know and she will remove it.

    Her BBBJ is perfectly aggressive as Critt1981 put it. I like a somewhat aggressive BJ. So I was loving every minute of it, she also loves every drop you can give her! Which I love to see, most will just catch about 85 percent and then your left grabbing a towel or something.

    With a mouth like that I will repeat!

  4. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cassie lately? Or DMed Vino?

    I guess I have her old number. Any help, thanks.
    I saw Cassie on Saturday. She has family visiting this week so she might be hard to reach for a few days.

    SYM.

  5. #5472

    Sarah Nympho. Aka Maitland Mom

    Gents:

    Sarah is "back in the Saddle" after a Family break last week.

    She is wilder than ever and up to almost anything after a whole week of dryness, as she said.

    Even QVs and car.

    Her schedule is more open at the moment, just ask.

    She allowed me to pass contact. You must be a respected SM with real posts.

    She is a true Nympho and likes what she does (see other posts).

    Treat her well, bring her your favorite Toy or something to wear / model for you, she loves it!!

  6. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraPotzee  [View Original Post]
    77?

    Shared info a couple times. Seemed fine.
    Says the one poster.

  7. #5470

    Cassie

    Anyone seen Cassie lately? Or DMed Vino?

    I guess I have her old number. Any help, thanks.

  8. #5469

    Sidewinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    77?

    Shared info a couple times. Seemed fine.

  9. #5468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nine of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    Looked at the member list and there are nine people with that in their username. I'd say he needs to give more clues.

    C3.

  10. #5467

    Any great outcall provider in Orlando

    Hi All, I will be in Orlando (convention center) for a few days this week. Is there any well reviewed and recommended providers who does outcalls.

  11. #5466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sidewinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    Yeah I remember sidewinder, I have shared some UTR information with him in the past.

    Orlo69.

  12. #5465

    Sidewinder

    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!

  13. #5464

    Sarah. Maitland Mom can anyone share the digits please?

    Would appreciate the hook up. Please PM me. Have a great week ahead guys!

    Thanks in advance.

    - FO.

  14. #5463

    My pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, what can I say? I don't participate often, as I'm usually dating someone and only indulge in between. This experience was 100% GFE. She is a sweetheart who cares about pleasing you, and damn if I wasn't pleased LOL. The BBBJ is as advertised and well worth it alone. Great dream overall.
    Mmmmm baby it was a pleasure seeing you and I can't wait to get my hands on you again! Don't worry I'm not jealous LOL.

    Caribbean Scar.

  15. #5462
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Why is it ALWAYS guys who rarely post telling other mother fuckers what they shouldn't post?

    Every fucking time.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape