Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 19309
-
05-07-19 15:02 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 1943DinahMc
I don't know what I can add, but I'll try. Meet with this lovely woman today for an hour in Merritt Island. Communication was good, in call clean and she greeted me with a smile and a hug. Opted for an hour for 180 Mario's. Started with a great massage, her skills are excellent. Unlike a lot of providers out there who advertise massage, it's the real deal and her hands are strong and she hits all the right spots! On the flip, started with BBBJ, and then some excellent DATY and she seemed to really enjoy it by her moans! Finished with an awesome BBBJ! Hope she sticks around, the Space Coast needs some talent like her!!
-
05-07-19 11:59 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 51Della
Haven't seen Della since she was pregnant seen her a few times three or four before that. A little more than I'm used to paying. But she made the drive not me that made it worth it to me always had fun not a clock watcher hope she lost her baby belly because I want to see her again.
-
05-07-19 11:46 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 38Is this the same girl Boner was pimping a couple months ago?
Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 11:45 #4801Regular Member

Posts: 4Lacey
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/068752699528
Looking for intel? Anyone see this gal?
-
05-07-19 09:01 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Della
I visited with her once, probably about a year ago. At the time, her screening process included sending a picture and having an actual conversation with her, phone, not just text. Her donation was 3 Franklins for the hour, I don't believe she did hhr, and she was outcall only. Her pictures are very accurate, she's a hot little spinner (IMHO) and a lot of fun. She does have kids and I'd put her age at about mid 30's or so, while she was pregnant previously, I believe she had her kid around the end of last year. From a looks and performance perspective, I'd absolutely see her again. I haven't though due to the entrance fee and the lack of an incall. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer what I can.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 07:06 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 112Stay Away
I saw her a few months back. House was a dump, looks like her pics but add years of drug abuse, she was sweaty and it was rushed and I couldn't get out of their fast enough.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 23:31 #4798Banned Member

Posts: 551Della
Last I saw of her, she was on eros asking $4 and saying she was pregnant!
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 23:26 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 478Della
If I remember right she wanted at least $$ But it's probably for her habit. Gold jewelry. LOL She's definitely a cutie but too rich for what I get. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 22:55 #4796Regular Member

Posts: 23Annie
Despite mixed reviews. I decided to try out the goods. OMG, her BBBJ is amazing!
I highly recommend!
Damage for the q. V. Wasn't bad either.
-
05-06-19 20:49 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 975Tee Time
After over a week of on-and-off chatting, was finally able to get Miss Tee to come to my play place and so very happy I did! Had an amazing time with a beautiful and talented young lady. She's a real treasure, rare indeed.
KL.
-
05-06-19 20:46 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 975Della Enticing Beauty
She was on BP before the blackout. I REALLY like her looks but she had a "screening" process and, if I recall correctly without going back and looking at her many reviews, she was pricey and had GPS. Be interesting to see someone post a review after TOFFT.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/642703740834
-
05-06-19 16:17 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 390Brianna
Any one have a recent visit with Brianna? Has mixed reviews and was definitely better when she was working with patience but wanted to see if anyone had seen her recently.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/403317452538
-
05-06-19 01:10 #4792Banned Member

Posts: 15Perfection and pleasure.
Aww you are absolutely too sweet. Thanks daddy and I appreciate your review.
Originally Posted by Mako952
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 21:55 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 490Annie Baby
Wow and thank you for this trusted woman saved my Saturday night. There I am on a long ass drive down thru Brevard thinking about having no time for bullshit games. Called Annie and get a response in quick fashion. Set it up and moments later we are in a very clean prepared room. Mind you some of men here don't care for some of the Notels where these woman stay. Difference is when you know your provider is honest and true as is Annie, location should be trusted. It's really that simple. So we start off with some great small talk and disrobe. Annie is as sensual as they come, I start off with my tongue over and in her clean and beautiful ass. She is loving it and when I flip her for extended Daty, well she is heating up and soaking wet. As I rub her clit with the head of my cock my dear Annie squirts all over and continually. Dip in for mish and we are off to PSE time. Annie gets on top and takes me for a ride like no other, wild and wet. This woman has staying power and gives you her all. When I pullout she immediately takes on her classic BBBJ that is over the top and we finish with her breasts getting the paint job they crave for. Thank you doll for an amazing tour and making my drive home peaceful.
-
05-05-19 18:14 #4790Regular Member

Posts: 11st time was a charm with DinahMc
Long time follower of this site, but 1st time poster.
It's been a long time for me and seeing how I am new to the hobby I was doing research. I settled on Magic Hands Dinah McIntyre and I am really glad I did. Reached out to her and she got back to me pretty quickly. We set a time for 2:45 pm, but she was running a little behind and asked if I could do 3:00 pm. No problem seeing she was getting showered. Directions were super easy seeing she guided me to her spot while on the phone with me. When I walked in the room there stood a cute woman wearing a towel. She gives me a big hug and ask how I was. Told her how nervous I was seeing this was my 1st time. She immediately made me feel relaxed and off comes the towel revealing what I feel is a nice body with soft skin and a nice rack. She showed me where to place my clothes and suggested I lay on the bed. She gave a real nice massage that made me feel even more comfortable. There was nice conversation while she was putting the right amount of pressure on my back. Even her dog approved of me after sniffing my clothes LOL. After about 15 min or so she told me to flip and the fun fun was had. BBBJ and then I just had to do a little Daty which she seemed to enjoy. I love the sounds she makes. Then she went back to a BBBJ where I did not last much longer. I unloaded on her great rack and then she gave me a warm towel to clean up with. Got dressed received a hug and out the door I went.
I know this is my 1st post, but I must say thanks to this forum and to Dinah I left AMAZINGLY happy. Said she is considering moving to the area which I hope she does. If you have not given her a try you should while you can. NOT a clock watcher by no means. I think my dream lasted 10-15 min longer than scheduled. Will repeat.
A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to all the members of this forum for your insight and stories. It really helped this newbie figure this hobby thing out. However I know I still have more to learn so I will keep on reading.











Reply With Quote




