Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2675
-
05-14-19 03:33 #410Senior Member

Posts: 102There's been a handful of reviews done on her in the past and I don't recall exactly everything that was said but it's all negative.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 20:01 #409Senior Member

Posts: 124I made contact with little ms preggo but she was rude in text interactions so blocked (if you're rude to me when I'm a gentleman via text how will you be when I'm same gentleman in person? Some of these girls need to learn customer service 101). A shame as she looked cute and sounded fun.
Originally Posted by Templar007
[View Original Post]
Anyways I saw this ad and made contact:
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/537034015560
Only ad that responded almost immediately. She informed me she couldn't see me today but could tomorrow. She looks cute, likely a little thick but bb is available and that's my kryptonite. Any of the local community have insight? Any recommendations?
If any of yall are up in my neck of Michigan I'll gladly return the favor. Thanks guys.
-
05-08-19 11:33 #408Senior Member

Posts: 253Little Ms Preggo
Hello. First she is in Lenoir. She is nice and I had fun. I don't know about the massage part. There are two that work out of the house. Not sure what elase you want to know. I would go if I were you. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DudeInGreen
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 10:47 #407Senior Member

Posts: 54Anything?
Anyone have any good reports on these. You can PM if you'd like.
Brunette- http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/329029029268.
Gigi- http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/124332870131.
Cotton- http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/848634572488.
No Name- http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/714333952115.
And for my contribution, I recently seen http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/384310489455 again for the first time in a while. She seems to have loosened up on her "rules". Still doesn't take roses or donations, but does ask that you help with a power or water bill. $ Towards her power bill and I was on my way. DFK, BBBJ, Russian, then Mish and K9 both covered and finished with CIF. She seemed to really enjoy and I have always had a good time with her. She is a little thicker than I normally like but those tits are massive! Worth a try if you haven't seen her before.
-
05-08-19 01:31 #406Regular Member

Posts: 1Little Ms Preggo (Rosebud)
Anyone know if she's legit? She goes by rosebud in erotic monkey. I'm new here and about to get married not having a bachelor party but want a massage and a BBBJ. Thanks!
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/040947537983
-
05-07-19 10:16 #405Senior Member

Posts: 773Sorry, I don't have any info. For me, she is a no because she posted a photo in her ad with some guy munching on her box. I have never seen that before and IMHO, that is too low class for me to partake. Might be just me though.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 22:21 #404Senior Member

Posts: 99Sara from asheville
On the Asheville forum, she was accused of submitting reviews about herself. I will not get into that as that is outside the scope of what I aim to accomplish. Anyway, she came to morganton supposedly to meet a girl friend. Nearby me, I can't pass up ratchet. So I set up an appointment. A meet 30 minutes later turned into a hour later, as she got herself a coffee-ish drink through the drive-thru. Seen her, and she hopped in my vehicle reeking of smoke. Fingering her down the road. Took her to my place where she mentioned the whole debacle to me, and how she had proof like I was the jury saying not guilty. I don't CARE. I want that snatch. BBBJ, cfs all for $. 6. Hh. Lackluster BJ I might add as she asked me how I like it. Just be your self. Wasn't a big fan of the balls grabbing. I know you will read this, so don't take it personally. Started off putting raincoat on, cowgirl and slammed her down and finished as I break the foundation with the jackhammer. Hope this helps. MM out.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/610955316035
-
05-06-19 08:07 #403Senior Member

Posts: 139Newbie Vanessa
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/636037512541
Anyone been in a dream with this newbie?
-
05-05-19 19:52 #402Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Intel?
New here, sorry for any mistakes but I've been eyeing this one? Had a bad feeling but maybe someone has seen her already.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...0/264349524672
-
05-04-19 00:06 #401Senior Member

Posts: 102Mercedi.
Anybody had a visit with mercedi recently?
How did it turn out?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/356115163754
-
05-03-19 03:09 #400Senior Member

Posts: 99The unusual
So I've been ghosted by my atf for about a week now. Made it farther than others so a good run. Anyway, a lack of attention makes a man look, and look I did. Texted Nicole to set something up. She says she was broke down off the interstate. Don't care, just want that snatch. So like a gentleman, I say sure ill pick you up. Get on scene I see a guy. A pimp maybe? So I play it cool. I make contact like a good Samaritan while I text her in the car behind his back. Anyway there were two girls in the car and one was his wife. Apparently she knew what was happening as Nicole told her about her profession previously. The man didn't know. All he knew is that I looked young (I lied about my age- 29) to make it seem legit. A session later, and my balls are no longer blue. Textbook case of playing it by ear. Never know what you might encounter. YMMV, and play safe!
For those interested, this is the one:
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/714581666525
-
05-01-19 11:32 #399Senior Member

Posts: 91New in town
Been seein this one post up a lot recently. Been out of town for a month and haven't seen any hickory girls lately. Can anyone give me some details on this one? Looks like she can be a good one.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/230267386189
-
04-30-19 18:29 #398Senior Member

Posts: 102I talked to her. She shares a address with Tiffany and she was the worst dream I ever had. Bigger girl angel works out of there too. I passed as I'm scared it's Tiffany with some glamour pictures.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 23:00 #397Senior Member

Posts: 74Nice rack.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/118561494152
Seems like she had bad review in the past.
It's a shame because she is hottttt!
Anyone had any recent good dreams with her?
-
04-26-19 15:13 #396Senior Member

Posts: 74Anybody?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/312545818441
Any Intel on this new blip on the radar?











Reply With Quote





